The Reason No National Guard Came to Jan 6 in Time

16 hours ago, Rebound said:

In WW II, the Nazis fought the Communists. Over 20 million were killed. So explain how someone can be a Communist and a Nazi at the same time. Thanks. 

How can someone be a capitalist and a Christian (which according to the Bible is the very antithesis of capitalism?)

Kinda shows what happens when you stupidly try to refer to events that took place over 70 years ago. When I refer to liberals as Nazis (since their Communist roots are easily traced to Marx's Communist Manifesto) I refer to ideology and tactics.

Nazi ideology (zero free speech, anti-gun, pro-death Holocaust, state run everything) is a mirror image of today's Woke goose steppers. It is YOUR Bible.

Nazism is also an ideology of ignorance and emotion, pretty much an EXACT diagnosis of a standard Obama/Biden liberal today.

7 minutes ago, reason10 said:

How can someone be a capitalist and a Christian (which according to the Bible is the very antithesis of capitalism?)

Kinda shows what happens when you stupidly try to refer to events that took place over 70 years ago. When I refer to liberals as Nazis (since their Communist roots are easily traced to Marx's Communist Manifesto) I refer to ideology and tactics.

Nazi ideology (zero free speech, anti-gun, pro-death Holocaust, state run everything) is a mirror image of today's Woke goose steppers. It is YOUR Bible.

Nazism is also an ideology of ignorance and emotion, pretty much an EXACT diagnosis of a standard Obama/Biden liberal today.

So according to your own personal, made up, make-believe definition, liberals are rounding up racial groups, gassing them to death and burning their bodies by the millions?  

Do you honestly wonder why people keep correctly calling you stupld? There’s a reason. 

Edited by Rebound
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rebound said:

So according to your own personal, made up, make-believe definition, liberals are rounding up racial groups, gassing them to death and burning their bodies by the millions?  

Do you honestly wonder why people keep correctly calling you stupld? There’s a reason. 

Nobody with an education calls me stupid.

Secondly, if somehow you have gotten this

liberals are rounding up racial groups, gassing them to death and burning their bodies by the millions? 

from the proper definitions I laid out, you definitely have an inferior blue state reading comprehensions.

At this forum, I've already shown the link between, the HOLOCAUST, and PLanned Parenthood, all created by Eugenics.

That's YOUR side of the aisle. ADOLF.

Oh, and Communists KILLED 100 MILLION OF THEIR OWN PEOPLE, also from  policies very similar to what you turds vomit on a daily basis at this forum.

9 minutes ago, reason10 said:

Nobody with an education calls me stupid.

Secondly, if somehow you have gotten this

liberals are rounding up racial groups, gassing them to death and burning their bodies by the millions? 

from the proper definitions I laid out, you definitely have an inferior blue state reading comprehensions.

At this forum, I've already shown the link between, the HOLOCAUST, and PLanned Parenthood, all created by Eugenics.

That's YOUR side of the aisle. ADOLF.

Oh, and Communists KILLED 100 MILLION OF THEIR OWN PEOPLE, also from  policies very similar to what you turds vomit on a daily basis at this forum.

Do you even have a high school diploma?

20 hours ago, Rebound said:

Dude, the flaw in the system was Trump. 
The Acting Secretary of Defense stated twice under oath that he was afraid to deploy soldiers because he was afraid that Trump would invoke the Insurrection Act and seize power. 

Fine, then leave it as is.  But then don't whine about how long the decision making process takes with all the different levels of government and different agencies involved. It might help if you had read the section of the report that covers all this.

On 12/30/2022 at 11:17 AM, TomT said:

One of the most vexing questions about Jan. 6 is why the National Guard took more than three hours to arrive at the Capitol. Sworn testimony shows that the most senior defense officials did not want to send troops to the Capitol because they harbored fears that President Donald Trump would utilize the forces’ presence in an attempt to illegally hold onto power.

Then the next day, when there were zero rioters there, they sent 20,000 of them there and left them for over a month.

Makes perfect sense... if you're retarded. 

Do you realize that it took over two years for them to make up that excuse? Pelosi was the one with the final say in utilizing the Nat Guard and never once was she asked why she chose not to do it. Not by the MSM lapdogs, not in the capitol at the bogus committee hearings, nowhere...

Do you know how retarded that story even is? FYI no one actually thought even for a second that Trump was going to use the military or national guard to illegally seize power. No one. Not Pelosi, dumb as she is, not Biden, who doesn't even know what day it is, not even ultra-dolt AOC thought that was a possibility. It's all just political theatre.

In case you forgot, the DNC Mafia (aka FBI) actually had to send agent provocateurs to incite that small and mostly peaceful protest at the capitol. Why did they have to do that if they were afraid of actual violence on a scale large enough to threaten America's democracy?  Are you kidding me? 

And if there were so many "!!!!TRUMP MAGA KILLER RADICAL TERRORISTS!!!!!! in the Nat Guard that it was reasonable to assume there'd be a civil war, why have we never even seen a single shred of evidence that any Nat Guardsmen had orders/intent to attack? 

This event has been investigated ad nauseam by the DNC Mafia and they never showed Americans that even one Nat G-men was preparing to attack.

And do you understand how serious of a crime it would be if they did that? It's the most serious crime on the books, punishable by death in every state (because sedition/treason is a federal crime). Do you really think that they know of a bunch of guys who were busy plotting civil war but they're just gonna let them all go without charging them? Because that's what it would take in order for your retarded story to have any merit whatsoever. 

In short, everything that you said amounted to as much worthless BS which wouldn't fool a small child, but FWIW I do believe you when you say that you were sucked in by it. 

On 1/2/2023 at 11:25 AM, reason10 said:

Oh!  I get it!

You just make shlt up and create your own personal definitions of everything.  In other words, you are very obviously an ignorant fool who doesn’t know what he’s talking about.  You do not understand what Communism or Nazism are, so you just throw out the words as insults in any way that suits you.  

Maybe if you knew what you’re talking about, you would find that people with different ideas are not so different. Instead, you just fuel your ignorance with hatred. Pretty sad way to live your life, to be honest. Hating people because you refuse to take the time to understand them.  You must be miserable all the time. 

Edited by Rebound

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

Oh!  I get it!

You just make shlt up and create your own personal definitions of everything.  In other words, you are very obviously an ignorant fool who doesn’t know what he’s talking about.  You do not understand what Communism or Nazism are, so you just throw out the words as insults in any way that suits you.  

Maybe if you knew what you’re talking about, you would find that people with different ideas are not so different. Instead, you just fuel your ignorance with hatred. Pretty sad way to live your life, to be honest. Hating people because you refuse to take the time to understand them.  You must be miserable all the time. 

You're just stupid and can't handle the truth. And when someone doesn't goose step in your path of ignorance you want to send that fool to the prison camps.

I know more than you do. Florida third graders know more than you do.  As far as understanding Communism and Nazism, I have a superior education to yours. I actually know how to read. You don't.

When I accuse you goose steppers of being Nazis, it is DIRECTLY related to your ideology and your tactics. You prove it every time you melt down after I kick your Nazi ass in yet another argument.

There's nothing sad about my life. I live in Florida, the best educated state in America. I don't have to hate people. I'm not a Nazi. You are. All you have at this forum is your goose stepping HATE. You are totally intolerant of ANYONE with views different from your Mein Kampf bullschitt.

4 minutes ago, reason10 said:

You're just stupid and can't handle the truth. And when someone doesn't goose step in your path of ignorance you want to send that fool to the prison camps.

I know more than you do. Florida third graders know more than you do.  As far as understanding Communism and Nazism, I have a superior education to yours. I actually know how to read. You don't.

When I accuse you goose steppers of being Nazis, it is DIRECTLY related to your ideology and your tactics. You prove it every time you melt down after I kick your Nazi ass in yet another argument.

There's nothing sad about my life. I live in Florida, the best educated state in America. I don't have to hate people. I'm not a Nazi. You are. All you have at this forum is your goose stepping HATE. You are totally intolerant of ANYONE with views different from your Mein Kampf bullschitt.

What is Florida’s biggest tourist attraction, and what state did it come from?

• Like 1

Today is the second anniversary of the senseless murder of Ashli Babbit, by a cop who should not have even been on the force because of prior firearm neglect.

Today Ashli Babbits mother was arrested in DC, while protesting as she's done about every day since last summer in DC...

for J-walking. She was arrested, cuffed and hauled off by the fearless Capital police...

For J-walking.

And the outrage builds.

Edited by Nationalist

On 1/6/2023 at 2:06 PM, Rebound said:

What is Florida’s biggest tourist attraction, and what state did it come from?

Florida's biggest tourist attraction came from GOD, and surrounds this state.

The Disney story is funny. Walt screwed up by building the main gate on the property line in Anaheim. So every cockroach of a gift shop/cheap motel built right up to the main gate.

Walt bought hundreds of thousand of square miles in central Florida, where you have to drive through miles of wilderness to get to each Disney attraction.

And the California/Disney "miracle" has turned Orlando into a crowded, crime infested hell hole, just like most of California. And Disney World's tourists are fewer and fewer every year, as central Florida becomes more congested and more expensive to live in.

Spring breakers do not come to Disney. They come to Florida's beaches.

On 1/1/2023 at 4:48 PM, reason10 said:

I'm the ONLY one presenting any REAL proof in this thread. And facts do not care of you're too stupid to accept them. Democrats ARE communists, NAZIS and ignorant welfare bums, as well as illegal aliens, and I don't care if you don't like those FACTS.

Nazi Pelosi ordered the National  Guard to stand down and ANTIFA led the very small attack on Capitol Hill, (with only ONE fatality.)

You just have a problem with the truth, creep.

Well, the opening post in this thread comes from the US Department of Defense. Here’s my question: Why did it take Trump’s Acting Secretary of Defense a full hour and a half to agree to move the National Guard to the Capitol? Seems to me that he wanted to give the rioters a chance to succeed and he deployed the Guard only after it was clear the attempted coup d’etat had failed  

1: 26 PM - USCP orders evacuation of Capitol complex.

1:49 PM - Commanding General, DCNG, Walker phone call with USCP Chief Sund. Chief Sund communicates request for immediate assistance.

3:00 PM - A/SD determines all available forces of the DCNG are required to reinforce MPD and USCP positions to support efforts to reestablish security of the Capitol complex.

3:00 PM - SECARMY directs DCNG to prepare available Guardsmen to move from the armory to the Capitol complex, while seeking formal approval from A/SD for deployment. DCNG prepares to move 150 personnel to support USCP, pending A/SD’s approval.

3:04 PM - A/SD, with advice from CJCS, DoD GC, the Chief of the National Guard Bureau (CNGB), SECARMY, and the Chief of Staff of the Army, provides verbal approval of the full activation of DCNG.