Trump fans here: be honest, will you buy his $99 "collector" cards and how many?

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

In case you've not heard, Trump's recent "big announcement" was his launching of his offer to sell you NFT digital art featuring his (very loose) likeness in various "hero" poses. AKA how he imagines himself.

Now's your chance to fill his coffers. How many will you buy?

That was an operation, they were watching what his enemies would do in response, In the lead up to the “announcement”.  Just as the previous announcement that he was running in 2024.

And does anyone remember what happened on that day to steal views away from Trump’s announcement?  Hint, it was also a threat.

16 minutes ago, sharkman said:

That was an operation, they were watching what his enemies would do in response, In the lead up to the “announcement”.  Just as the previous announcement that he was running in 2024.

And does anyone remember what happened on that day to steal views away from Trump’s announcement?  Hint, it was also a threat.

To what "responses" are you referring? I don't remember any particular ones for either event.

Are you claiming that this was NOT a fundraising scheme by Trump?

Apparently none of his closest advisors were aware of your take, since major ones like Bannon and Flynn were ridiculing the scheme.

Edited by robosmith

It’s move and counter move, all done using the North American continent as a chess board.  

Did you hear that the Biden Admin released 1500 pages of evidence on the JFK shooting that were previously held back for “national security” reasons?  Did you media sources even tell you this?  

59 minutes ago, sharkman said:

It’s move and counter move, all done using the North American continent as a chess board.  

Did you hear that the Biden Admin released 1500 pages of evidence on the JFK shooting that were previously held back for “national security” reasons?  Did you media sources even tell you this?  

So, how soon before Donald gets reinstated? Two weeks?

• Haha 1

There is a Congress committee that is going to decide on Monday whether or not to indict Trump.

There is a court case before SCOTUS right now that will determine whether members of Congress will be dismissed for cause or not.

Your media sources don’t talk about this, but they are scared about it.  And they sure don’t know what’s coming in the economy…the orange man is a shiny bauble, playing his part to keep you distracted.  

1 hour ago, sharkman said:

Yes, I heard about that. Did you ALSO hear that an additional 4000 pages were STILL held back for national security reasons?

The upshot was that J Edgar Hoover hated the Secret Service and his FBI didn't inform them that Oswald was in the book depository building with a clear shot at JFK.

Why didn't YOU answer my question?

Edited by robosmith

8 minutes ago, sharkman said:

There is a Congress committee that is going to decide on Monday whether or not to indict Trump.

There is a court case before SCOTUS right now that will determine whether members of Congress will be dismissed for cause or not.

Your media sources don’t talk about this, but they are scared about it.  And they sure don’t know what’s coming in the economy…the orange man is a shiny bauble, playing his part to keep you distracted.  

Your media sources are lying to you.  Congress CANNOT make a decision to indict Trump.

The best they can do is make a referral to the DoJ which has SOLE authority to indict.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

Your media sources are lying to you.  Congress CANNOT make a decision to indict Trump.

The best they can do is make a referral to the DoJ which has SOLE authority to indict.

You know what I meant…get back to be when you can have an actual conversation.

9 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Just cause you made a mistake does not mean that ANYONE knew you KNEW BETTER.

Get back to us when you learn how to proof read before you post.

On second thought, don’t bother getting back to me.  When reality starts slapping you in the face, you’ll either get a grip or develop a permanent drool.  Hopefully your finances will get you through…

44 minutes ago, sharkman said:

On second thought, don’t bother getting back to me.  When reality starts slapping you in the face, you’ll either get a grip or develop a permanent drool.  Hopefully your finances will get you through…

Ironic since it was my post which was reality slapping YOU in the face.

Don't get mad, just do better.

14 hours ago, sharkman said:

Our media sources don’t talk about this because it’s a bunch of BS that’s written for stupid people. 

Congress cannot indict people, they can impeach people. The SCOTUS has nothing to do with removal of Congresspeople; the Constitution spells out this process.  This is how we know you’re filling your brain with nonsense and lies. 

Edited by Rebound

11 hours ago, Rebound said:

Our media sources don’t talk about this because it’s a bunch of BS that’s written for stupid people. 

Congress cannot indict people, they can impeach people. The SCOTUS has nothing to do with removal of Congresspeople; the Constitution spells out this process.  This is how we know you’re filling your brain with nonsense and lies. 

Nevertheless, Trump may get indicted next week, and SCOTUS May rule on a case that sees congress people dismissed for cause.  Because of wording in election law that they broke.

And if you want to respond any further to me, see this:

“Sorry, I just can't get worked up about one stranger on the internet arguing with another...”

Edited by sharkman

• 2 weeks later...

“Fool us once, shame on you. Fool us 1,438 times, and it may finally be too much.” -- A New York Post editorial calls Donald Trump a con artist after his “major announcement” releasing $99 digital trading cards. https://nypost.com/2022/12/15/dont-give-any-money-to-con-artist-trump/

What I've been telling posters here about Trump. 

Since so many cite NY Post here, maybe NOW they'll believe it:

Trump is a conman any many here have been conned.

Sorry folks, but the mystery team behind Trump's NFT cards ONLY take Crypto currency. By the  way, they were all bought out immediately by a few insiders. They are now offing Tumps the "rarest" cards starting at $19,000 each. Get those digital wallets updated if you want to play his game.

Edited by TomT

1 hour ago, TomT said:

Sorry folks, but the mystery team behind Trump's NFT cards ONLY take Crypto currency. By the  way, they were all bought out immediately by a few insiders. They are now offing Tumps the "rarest" cards starting at $19,000 each. Get those digital wallets updated if you want to play his game.

I am NOW convinced that the cards were merely a way for Trump's mega-rich fans to fund his escape from American justice to a non-extradition agreement country, where he can retire in ultra-luxury. His last (hopefully) GRIFT.

On 12/16/2022 at 1:51 PM, robosmith said:

In case you've not heard, Trump's recent "big announcement" was his launching of his offer to sell you NFT digital art featuring his (very loose) likeness in various "hero" poses. AKA how he imagines himself.

Now's your chance to fill his coffers. How many will you buy?

Every president has SOME "commemorative stuff" promotion as a way to keep him in the spotlight long after term limits. There was the Kennedy half dollar, the USS Ronald Reagan, (a nuclear aircraft carrier) and somewhere I'm sure there's a Barak Obama Meth lab, selling commemorative pipes for you to collect and put on your mantlepiece when you aren't smoking the stuff.

If I want to fill LEGALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT TRUMP'S coffers, I'll stay at Mar A Lago.

And you gotta wonder why this allegedly poor president NEVER TOOK A PENNY IN PRESIDENTIAL SALARY.

The ONLY other president to do that was JFK.