Michigan Company Linked To China

The company name is called Konnech Inc., an election management co. based in Michigan - Gregg Phillips stumbled across databases and software that linked this company directly into the CCP, and there was a load of information about American election systems located on servers based in Wuhan, China. After finding out about this and going to the authorities, they were threatened.

True The Vote has been under legal attack pretty much since they went to the authorities about this.  And that tells you that they’ve found something dangerous about the 2020 vote.  

They’d announce a gathering to disseminate this information and be swarmed at the venue with organized protestors, that looked a lot like FBI agents in street clothes, so they video’d them all.

It’s a long interview, so if you want the truth, settle in.  One nugget contained in the video is that any data on the internet in China automatically is the property of the CCP.  Which means gigs of US registered voter data belongs to the CCP.

And don’t bother with fact check propaganda on Phillips or True the Vote.  This thing is going to change everything.

https://rumble.com/v1g34zd-devolution-power-hour-gregg-phillips-interview.html

• Like 1

So here's some more detail pulled from the rumble video above, the interview starts at the 19:56 min mark, btw.

In early January 2020, Gregg Phillips and his colleagues were looking through various softwares that various States had been using, like "Poll Chief", and "Vote Shield".  Vote Shield had been pushed out into the world by Zuckerberg, and a lot of States had it, but none of them would admit that they had it.

"They'd have Vote Shield listed on their websites, so we'd go look at all the installations they had and we couldn't find any of them"

These various softwares manage voter rolls, ballots, ballot counts and the admin side of the election.  One IP address started showing up, and it led to a server in China, on the main "Unicon back bone in China".  Phillips and team used a commonly available software called Binary Edge to suss out these and other details which are pulled directly out of websites.

Edited by sharkman
  • Haha 1

Further to my above summaries, on the linked video above, the following details are discussed.

There is a database on this Chinese server(I believe they said its located at a University), that contains the information on over 1 million American poll workers.  PII, or Private Information of an Individual.  Date of birth, social security number, banking information.  Data is also held on the passwords on the US election machines.  The RFID codes of each machine.

The US and Chinese elections were both run out of the same server/URL's.

Schematics to American buildings that housed the polling/voting.

A Chinese national was one of the heads that ran the companies that were contracted on October 13, 2020 to operate on the cyber side of the election.  He's been living in the US for 20 years.

3 hours ago, Aristides said:

Where?

Ok the best I can find is, they’ve repeatedly tried to put the data and info up, but hackers have made that impossible.  So they’ve given the pertinent info to various authorities around the country hopefully to make arrests, etc.

53 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Didn't we hear this about Dominion too?

Are we to believe that after all the controversy and scrutiny, this is only coming out now?

No this isn’t about Dominion, that is the operating software for the voting machines, which are built by Dell.  Which are hardwired on the motherboards to have internet access.  I believe they were sending data to Italy and Germany, but I haven’t heard specifically what Lindell has been saying

13 minutes ago, sharkman said:

No this isn’t about Dominion, that is the operating software for the voting machines, which are built by Dell.  Which are hardwired on the motherboards to have internet access.  I believe they were sending data to Italy and Germany, but I haven’t heard specifically what Lindell has been saying

Lindell is a sideshow clown... If he's behind this then it's guaranteed to be fluff.

4 hours ago, sharkman said:

Ok the best I can find is, they’ve repeatedly tried to put the data and info up, but hackers have made that impossible.  So they’ve given the pertinent info to various authorities around the country hopefully to make arrests, etc.

So they haven't.

33 minutes ago, Aristides said:

So they haven't.

Well they might have, I have missed a few minutes of the interview.  Did you watch the whole thing to become this certain?

No you didn’t?  What’s that?  You’d rather just try to poke holes in it without watching because the whole thing makes you uncomfortable?  

Well grab some comfort food and man up!  If you want to depend on the 10 min of video that I summarized out of an hour, and base your impressions on that, then I wish you good luck in life.

57 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Well they might have, I have missed a few minutes of the interview.  Did you watch the whole thing to become this certain?

No you didn’t?  What’s that?  You’d rather just try to poke holes in it without watching because the whole thing makes you uncomfortable?  

Well grab some comfort food and man up!  If you want to depend on the 10 min of video that I summarized out of an hour, and base your impressions on that, then I wish you good luck in life.

Well, they say they have tried but hackers are prevented it. They say they have given it to authorities but have nothing to confirm that. If nothing comes of it he will just claim cover up even though there is now way to confirm he gave anything to anyone.  We are talking about Greg Phillips here and I'm not about to sit through over an hour of his conspiracy crap..

• Like 1