Does reversing abortion laws give all non-white Americans a better socio-economic demographic position?

28 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Restitution for what? Its not just the "evil right"...but all tax payers. So...what are we paying for? Grandpa's century old perspective? Grandpa's dead and so are his beliefs.

We are paying for current evils at both ends of our political spectrum. 

Politicians entertain us with arguments and rhetoric because if they got along, they would have to produce.

This way, they just blame the other guy and needs produce what they have for eons. Nothing.

Regards

DL

5 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Will you define “racist”?  Because I’m guessing that you’re not using it in the conventional meaning that most people would.  

Racist. One who admits to being proudly racist for his race, color and creed.

This pride is shown and seen by the less astute racists as hate.

I favor mine.

Do you not favor yours?

Regards

DL

31 minutes ago, French Patriot said:

We are paying for current evils at both ends of our political spectrum. 

Politicians entertain us with arguments and rhetoric because if they got along, they would have to produce.

This way, they just blame the other guy and needs produce what they have for eons. Nothing.

Regards

DL

OK granted. I was referring to financial payments.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Racist is racist.  That’s very circular.  

I guess English isn’t your first language?

I live in a dualistic universe. So do you.

All concepts have good and evil components.

You want me to say that there is nothing good about being racist.

I will not.

You are correct in that the misuse of racisms can be quite evil, but to ignore that without our racism, we would go extinct, would be incorrect on your part.

Fact is, the more I argue the good points of racism, the easier it is to see the great worth of the fellowship that creates it.

What is created from love has to be held as more good than evil.

Regards

DL

7 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

OK granted. I was referring to financial payments.

That is what will happen as well.

There are reasons for most abortion clinics being situated in the more disadvantaged areas.

Watch tax dollars increase in flow in when abortions stop non-white areas and care must be paid in dole.

Nice that the U.S. is a rich country. It will need all the cash it can get their hands on. 

Regards

DL

White conservatives remain completely unaware that when Reagan banned welfare funding of abortion back in the 1980s, that the majority of people denied access lived in the inner cities -  and that those unwanted kids have now grown up living disadvantaged and some have passed that on to the next generation. Drugs, crime, violence yet all they can see is the colour of their skin as the affected were predominantly non-white.
They're also unaware that this will continue as they refuse to believe in economic class structures, systematic racism and anything that indicates the fact whites are wealthier per capita therefore able to easily go somewhere else to obtain an abortion.

It's only going to get even worse and more divided for those stuck in an 'America is a white society' mindset.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, herbie said:

White conservatives remain completely unaware that when Reagan banned welfare funding of abortion back in the 1980s, that the majority of people denied access lived in the inner cities -  and that those unwanted kids have now grown up living disadvantaged and some have passed that on to the next generation. Drugs, crime, violence yet all they can see is the colour of their skin as the affected were predominantly non-white.
They're also unaware that this will continue as they refuse to believe in economic class structures, systematic racism and anything that indicates the fact whites are wealthier per capita therefore able to easily go somewhere else to obtain an abortion.

It's only going to get even worse and more divided for those stuck in an 'America is a white society' mindset.

The first wave was great for the privately owned prisons.

The next wave is just a larger number per year, --- to insure growth for the prison sector.

Pardon my cynical jab to the right wing.

Regards

DL

Edited by French Patriot

On 8/9/2022 at 4:58 PM, herbie said:

Hmmm...

herbie...why is everything about race with you? And why do you ignore the fact that the founder or Planned Parenthood was a eugenicist? And I quote...

“We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population.”

“The minister’s work is also important and he should be trained, perhaps by the Federation as to our ideals and the goal that we hope to reach. We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.”

Well i'n't that speciaaalll?

FYI...I'm a "white conservative" and I wear it well. You seem to hate "white conservative" people, and are intent on creating even more friction between the denominations.

That makes you a destructive person and a deplorable member of the human race.

Conga-rats for earning that distinction...

Can you even stick to the subject instead of going off on ad hominem rants that you simply made up in your head? Every damn post you make on any subject claims things the OP didn't say, belittles their politics or person or outright denies the facts.

You may be a white conservative, but you sure as hell aren't representative of one. They may let extremist contrarian members into their fold for their votes, but you by no means represent anything average.

Obviously I meant many white conservatives, of which you are clearly one who's brain has never clicked on the fact that most white conservatives (or liberals for that matter) do not live in the inner cities. They are well off enough to overwhelmingly live in suburbs and gentrified parts of the city.
To deny the fact that economic status always has and now will determine a woman's access to abortion service, which will affect women of colour more so, is to deny the simple fact there are more 'poor' brown folk that white in the USA.
And that's just dumb. Thick as a brick, dumber than a hammer stupid.