The ARRCAN App.

12 hours ago, Aristides said:

What first shot?

Mandatory population-wide identity-based social requirements. Unjustified, unwarranted and never properly substantiated. Arbitrary. With basic necessities like travel and jobs (now) tied to it more in the future. There's no checks, nothing to control and prevent misuse and abuse. So, it is going to happen. Not if, when.

22 minutes ago, myata said:

1. Mandatory population-wide identity-based social requirements. Unjustified, unwarranted and never properly substantiated. Arbitrary. With basic necessities like travel and jobs (now) tied to it more in the future. There's no checks, nothing to control and prevent misuse and abuse. So, it is going to happen. Not if, when.

1. You're talking about the SIN # ? 

Yup, already happened.  Unfortunately, Canadians are paying a massive price now for their unquestioning compliance: the permanent loss of freedoms and the substantial addition of bureaucratic hurdles for travel and employment.  Only dictatorships maintain needless bureaucratic controls over populations. I can only think this is the result of naïveté.  Canadians never had a revolution or civil war to decide fundamental principles.  In international war, yes, Canadians displayed honour and fought for freedom, but freedom is an abstract idea for most of the current civilian population.  They’re discovering their chains as they watch the citizens of other countries come and ago easily and have medical discretion.  Not everyone will figure it out because they don’t know what they’re missing.  It was like that in the Soviet Union and remains that way in North Korea.  Our access to American media and goods fools us into thinking we enjoy American freedom, but we don’t.

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Aristides said:

What first shot? Do you have a passport, drivers licence, credit card? If you don't think you have a digital ID you better stop whatever it is you are smoking. 

So, why then does the dictator in Ottawa want to implement another form of ID? I don't smoke but I do have a drink now and then. Yes, it does make me a bit tipsy at times, but I drink just to try and forget what MH always has to whine about or post funny faces for anything that I post here. MH never creates a new thread here. I often wonder about that and him. MH makes me think that he is just a troll here. Just saying. ?

4 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

Yup, already happened.  Unfortunately, Canadians are paying a massive price now for their unquestioning compliance: the permanent loss of freedoms and the substantial addition of bureaucratic hurdles for travel and employment.  Only dictatorships maintain needless bureaucratic controls over populations. I can only think this is the result of naïveté.  Canadians never had a revolution or civil war to decide fundamental principles.  In international war, yes, Canadians displayed honour and fought for freedom, but freedom is an abstract idea for most of the current civilian population.  They’re discovering their chains as they watch the citizens of other countries come and ago easily and have medical discretion.  Not everyone will figure it out because they don’t know what they’re missing.  It was like that in the Soviet Union and remains that way in North Korea.  Our access to American media and goods fools us into thinking we enjoy American freedom, but we don’t.

Indeed, we do have a Marxist government in Ottawa that is running rampant in Canada today. There are still Canadians to this day that cannot leave this country because they are not vaccinated. The dictators revenge on those people for not doing as he commands. They all have become political prisoners in Canada because they refuse to take the jabs. This dicktator in Ottawa is running a tyrannical government in Canada and is being allowed to continue to get away with his dictatorship over we the peasants.  

But of course there are some members here, I won't mention any names, who will no doubt post a funny emoji to my reply to you. That should tell you as to who I may be referring too. ?

4 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. You're talking about the SIN # ? 

One simple and easy question for you to easily reply too? When will we ever see the day when you decide to start a few new threads on here now and then? Just asking. ? 

4 hours ago, myata said:

Do you need it to board bus or train?

Nope. But we have to be fully vaccinated to do so. I guess that MH has not realized as of today as to why there are still Canadians in this country that cannot take a plane or a train ride without first being fully vaccinated. Those same people cannot even leave the country. Political prisoners. I would sure like to know as to where MH stands on this bit of communist like tyranny that we see happening in Canada today. what about freezing people's bank accounts, MH? 

Come on, mikey, talk to me. ? 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, taxme said:

Those same people cannot even leave the country.

There are questions about how and if it was properly justified when introduced. But continuing them now has no least grounds in the science or reality. This is as voluntaristic and arbitrary as it gets in Iran and China.

Here, the precedent. In a G7 country in the 21st century a majority government can impose on the society entirely arbitrary restrictions with no checks, accountability or recourse. And you'll have to live with it now, indefinitely.

Edited by myata
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, myata said:

There are questions about how and if it was properly justified when introduced. But continuing them now has no least grounds in the science or reality. This is as voluntaristic and arbitrary as it gets in Iran and China.

Here, the precedent. In a G7 country in the 21st century a majority can impose on the society entirely arbitrary restrictions with no checks, accountability or recourse. And you'll have to live with it now, indefinitely.

Yup this is the first modern western democracy to openly violate constitutional rights and turn towards dictatorship. Each day that these mandates continue to remain in place is an affront to freedom and cements Trudeau’s international reputation as a tyrant. 

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, myata said:

Here, the precedent. In a G7 country in the 21st century a majority government can impose on the society entirely arbitrary restrictions with no checks, accountability or recourse. And you'll have to live with it now, indefinitely.

Yup, that sounds just about right with what this Marxist dictator in Ottawa is doing to Canada and Canadians. Covid is over, but yet this baboon in Ottawa is still drawing water for his WEF globalist masters. This Marxist guy is so stupid that he thinks that those billionaire WEF globalists really do love and adore him. To them, the fool is just another useful idiot to be used to help those WEF globalists to implement their globalist great reset new world order plans for the world. 

Trudeau is pretty much despised by the rest of the world, and many have condemned and have called him out for his continuation of his covid mandates and restrictions that he is still trying to keep alive and well and in place for we the peasants who still have to live with this dictating fool and his constant stupidity. How this fool got so far in life with so little is a bloody miracle. I guess being the son????? of another Marxist Trudeau helped to get him where he is today. 

The sad thing about this all is that maybe Justy Trudeau's own son may one day be elevated to the level of gold status by the voting leftist liberal misfits out there, and the son could one day possibly become the PM of Canada. Maybe the Trudeau's could try for a trifecta. Hey, we never know, eh? ?

21 hours ago, myata said:

Sure that comes with deeply ingrained tradition of obedience and complacency. Et pourquoi pas? We can have hereditary monarchy too, like it would be anything new.

If Canada should still be around in the next twenty years or so, the Turds kid could become the PM of Canada one day. like I have said already, Canada may see it's first triactor ever. ?