Time to Declare Endemic

1 hour ago, Winston said:

Vaccine reporting system that is self reported would not give great results. Unless the data suggested a reoccurring issue, still not exactly causation. 

Unless the CDC has strong data it seems they are just making a blanket statement. Unless the data suggested a reoccurring issue, still not exactly causation.

I agree.

Since these are all the reactions people say they are experiencing AFTER the jabs, not BEFORE.

2 hours ago, Aristides said:

Yes, I get it.

You don't believe there are any deaths or adverse reactions from the jabs.  It didn't happen to you, so therefore, anyone who had issues is a liar. Or it's "just a coincidence."

9 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Here's what I find utterly sick about you - if it was YOUR 8 yr old granddaughter who suffered for a week after the jab and then died of a heart attack, I highly doubt you would be saying it was "'just a coincidence."

If it was my 8 yr old grand daughter who suffered organ damage which affected her later in life because she wasn't vaccinated I'm sure you would understand. Remember, not getting vaccinated for chicken pox and catching it leaves you open to shingles later in life which can be much worse than chicken pox. You really don't know what you are talking about.

4 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Yes, I get it.

You don't believe there are any deaths or adverse reactions from the jabs.  It didn't happen to you, so therefore, anyone who had issues is a liar. Or it's "just a coincidence."

I never said I don't believe it. What I don't believe is your blowing it all out of proportion. So far 9.77 billion shots have been given world wide. That's over 2 billion more than the worlds population.

Edited by Aristides

3 minutes ago, Aristides said:

I never said I don't believe it. What I don't believe is your blowing it all out of proportion. So far 9.77 billion shots have been given world wide. That's over 2 billion more than the worlds population.

Yet you don't think destroying the economy and the world's social fabric, firing people from their careers, fining them, over an illness with a slightly higher mortality rate than the flu and a 99.5% survival rate is bowing anything out of proportion?

4 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Yet you don't think destroying the economy and the world's social fabric, firing people from their careers, fining them, over an illness with a slightly higher mortality rate than the flu and a 99.5% survival rate is bowing anything out of proportion?

Ya, I know, the fatality rate would be exactly the same and the economy wouldn't have been affected if we had done nothing and had no vaccines. Gotcha.

Nice deflection though.

Edited by Aristides

9 minutes ago, Aristides said:

If it was my 8 yr old grand daughter who suffered organ damage which affected her later in life because she wasn't vaccinated I'm sure you would understand. Remember, not getting vaccinated for chicken pox and catching it leaves you open to shingles later in life which can be much worse than chicken pox. You really don't know what you are talking about.

Except children are at statistically zero risk.  You keep forgetting that.  They are not at risk. It's you who is at risk. So you are forcing her to take a risk.  And what happens if the "other" scientists are right and her fertility is affected?  We already know 100% that women are experiencing menstrual changes from the jab.  There are no long-term studies to show it is safe for children.

How will you feel then - knowing you forced a medical procedure on her for an illness she had zero risk from, when she cannot have children?

See this is the difference - I think about those things.  You just do what you're told by people who do not have your best interests at heart, only profits, with no thinking.

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

Well you aren't very clear what you are driving at. Why don't you express the same scepticism about the sources people like Goddess throw out there. Excuse me if I am sceptical about where you are coming from.

Like?

I am skeptical of direct correlation conclusions without visible available evidence, irrelevant of the source. 

1 minute ago, Aristides said:

Ya, I know, the fatality rate would be exactly the same and the economy wouldn't have been affected if we had done nothing and had no vaccines. Gotcha.

Nice deflection though.

No one said "do nothing".

There's a lot of in between "doing nothing" and creating all the damage we've experienced and the mess we've left our children and grandchildren.

20 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I agree.

Since these are all the reactions people say they are experiencing AFTER the jabs, not BEFORE.

If you mean by pure mass of data numbers, than I could see a trend. 

It still does not provide clarity on how is it determined that what is experienced is due to the "vaccine".

For example right after the vaccine I had sever issues for 2 weeks, is it correlated, possibly, but I was not in a controlled environment. If it happens again right after the vaccine I would be less skeptical. 

Still there may be other factors. Hence why I think questions should be asked and more data allocated properly. 

3 minutes ago, Winston said:

Like?

I am skeptical of direct correlation conclusions without visible available evidence, irrelevant of the source. 

Sure, you want raw data so you can come to an independent conclusion. So why only skepticism of official sources and not the wing nut ones others post here? I didn't just fall off the turnip truck.

Fortunately, from what \i see, most parents and grandparents are weighing the long-term risks and not thinking selfishly, like Aristedes.

There are a TON of comments from people on all the news articles saying, "You forced me to take the vaccines by holding my job over my head, but I will fight like a Mama Bear to protect my kids from this."

That gives me hope.

1 minute ago, Winston said:

If you mean by pure mass of data numbers, than I could see a trend. 

It still does not provide clarity on how is it determined that what is experienced is due to the "vaccine".

For example right after the vaccine I had sever issues for 2 weeks, is it correlated, possibly, but I was not in a controlled environment. If it happens again right after the vaccine I would be less skeptical. 

Still there may be other factors. Hence why I think questions should be asked and more data allocated properly. 

I agree.

Which is why these systems for reporting should have been in place BEFORE the jabs were forced on everyone.  It was totally irresponsible for both the governments and Big Pharma to have NO solid reporting system for deaths and adverse reactions.  Now they can just say "No causation."  And by forcing everyone to get jabbed, they also eliminate a control group.  No one can say heart attacks are increasing in young people if they are all having heart attacks and there is no control group to compare to.  No one can say cancers, or neurological disorders are increasing, if there is no control group.

Why are they so desperate to eliminate the control group?

2 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Fortunately, from what \i see, most parents and grandparents are weighing the long-term risks and not thinking selfishly, like Aristedes.

There are a TON of comments from people on all the news articles saying, "You forced me to take the vaccines by holding my job over my head, but I will fight like a Mama Bear to protect my kids from this."

That gives me hope.

Depends on the area. While in the north and some other interior places it is low, in the south west BC (majority of population) vaccination rate of kids under 12 is around 80%

8 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Depends on the area. While in the north and some other interior places it is low, in the south west BC (majority of population) vaccination rate of kids under 12 is around 80%

It's really hard to have a discussion with you because you are so ignorant of what is going on.

I don't know where you are getting your information from, but you are a constant source of misinformation.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/kids-vaccination-rates-1.6319976

https://subscriptions.cbc.ca/newsletter_static/messages/coronavirusbrief/2022-01-20/

Two months to the day after the vaccine was first approved for this group, fewer than half of all eligible Canadian kids (48.35 per cent) have had at least one shot.

In the U.S., which approved the Pfizer vaccine for those five to 11 about a month earlier than Canada, just 27 per cent of those in that age group have received at least one shot, according to Jan. 12 data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

As kids head back to school, only 10 per cent of those eligible in Hamilton are fully vaccinated

I provided CBC links for you since you only will listen to MSM.

Edited by Goddess

5 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I agree.

Which is why these systems for reporting should have been in place BEFORE the jabs were forced on everyone.  It was totally irresponsible for both the governments and Big Pharma to have NO solid reporting system for deaths and adverse reactions.  Now they can just say "No causation."  And by forcing everyone to get jabbed, they also eliminate a control group.  No one can say heart attacks are increasing in young people if they are all having heart attacks and there is no control group to compare to.  No one can say cancers, or neurological disorders are increasing, if there is no control group.

Why are they so desperate to eliminate the control group?

Yes it is sloppy science or not science. 

The issue at this point is there is no control group, there are those that had covid, those without a vaccine and those with covid and those with a vaccine.

Although I am sure someone can bring up the ethical issue with having a control group in a society. 

2 minutes ago, Winston said:

Yes it is sloppy science or not science. 

The issue at this point is there is no control group, there are those that had covid, those without a vaccine and those with covid and those with a vaccine.

Although I am sure someone can bring up the ethical issue with having a control group in a society. 

The "control group" of unvaccinated in Canada is about 10%.

You all may be thanking us one day soon.

19 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Sure, you want raw data so you can come to an independent conclusion. So why only skepticism of official sources and not the wing nut ones others post here? I didn't just fall off the turnip truck.

I want raw data so hopefully I can come to the same conclusion, this way I know exactly why I hold a stance and can discuss using the raw data.

"so why only skepticism of official sources and not the wing nut ones others post here?" - Why bother? wing nut posts are silly and can just be ignored unless they point to official data. If you have noticed I try to only post official data. 

I would also say that official data requires a higher level of accuracy to their statement, because most people trust their conclusions and their records. If an official source fails to provide accurate statements or fails to provide correct recommendations, the public will distrust official sources. 

Edited by Winston
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Children and adolescents tend to have milder disease compared to adults, so unless they are part of a group at higher risk of severe COVID-19, it is less urgent to vaccinate them than older people, those with chronic health conditions and health workers.   

More evidence is needed on the use of the different COVID-19 vaccines in children to be able to make general recommendations on vaccinating children against COVID-19.

https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/uk-advisers-decide-against-covid-vaccines-healthy-12-15-year-olds-2021-09-03/

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-58438669

The science on covid vax for children is far from settled.

Entirely up to you and your family, but many know this and do not want to risk their children's long-term health by signing them up to be part of an experiment.  They are not bad people for choosing not to, just as you choosing to put your children into the experiment, doesn't make you a good person.

7 minutes ago, Winston said:

Then lets be serious. Given it has nothing to do with science of the matter, and it is political, how does this end without 100% vaccination? 

The unvaccinated will eventually be sent to camps to live separately from the vaccinated.  The vaccinated, terrified and worn down from the fear-mongering from their own government and media, will demand it.  No one will care that these are actually healthy people.  Just like they don't care now.  They have already been indoctrinated to believe that anyone not vaccinated is automatically unhealthy and a carrier of covid.

They will still find a way to blame the unvaccinated for the spread of covid amongst the vaccinated.  They are too brainwashed to see the vaccines don't work.

22 minutes ago, Winston said:

Then lets be serious. Given it has nothing to do with science of the matter, and it is political, how does this end without 100% vaccination? 

It ends when the public finally, in fits of rage, pressures governments to end all restrictions.  Ending the pandemic is a purely political decision now.  Our ICU’s aren’t full.   Our staffing shortages are the result of testing and screening policies that make asymptomatic people and their household members stay home.  Instead of looking for Covid, focus on treating seriously ill people.

Covid still spreads among vaccinated people and some vaccinated people still get hospitalized.  Unvaccinated may be at a much greater risk of hospitalization, but the dominant variant is milder, the treatments are available, and we have the capacity to manage Covid without restrictions.  Need more critical care beds?  Add them.

The pandemic is mostly psychological at this point.  The staffing shortages have more to do with pandemic policies than illness from Covid.

Florida figured it out.  Britain figured it out.  Canada is still treating citizens like babies who are incapable of making informed choices to protect themselves.  We’re still testing people coming across our border to prevent Omicron entering Canada— and the positivity rates are far lower than they are among Canadians who never left Canada!  Stupid, irrational, wasteful government, bordering on superstitious, arbitrary, and fascistic.  

Edited by Zeitgeist

6 minutes ago, Goddess said:

The unvaccinated will eventually be sent to camps to live separately from the vaccinated.  The vaccinated, terrified and worn down from the fear-mongering from their own government and media, will demand it.  No one will care that these are actually healthy people.  Just like they don't care now.  They have already been indoctrinated to believe that anyone not vaccinated is automatically unhealthy and a carrier of covid.

They will still find a way to blame the unvaccinated for the spread of covid amongst the vaccinated.  They are too brainwashed to see the vaccines don't work.

Let's say you are right. 

I do not see a future where the unvaccinated will be thanked or even considered, maybe in a documentary, not unlike the social dilemma. ( no offence)