Anti vaxxer's

These people are complete idiots, in Their minds their rights are more important then the lives of my family and friend. Actually The rights of the public are in fact multiple times more protected and supported then the lives of idiots.The antis by far are less. as in less everything. Their value is quite low compared to the good people in this country.

25 minutes ago, jbander1A said:

Ok I'll listen , what do you got on this.

Your worries about your family/friends don't concern anyone but yourself. They are not important to us. The fact is, you could not worry about them, and we wouldn't care. The fact you are scared for them isn't a prerogative on our rights. We should tell you, as a collectivity consisting of grown adults, to simply f*** off and get diapers/kleenexes for your tamtrum. If you want to live in a hole, do.

I was vaccinated. You are vaccinated. Your family and friends are probably vaccinated. If the vaccine works, you don't impose it on other people, and you don't care if others don't have it. Don't pretend like you care about other people. You don't.  You think your emotions and your scaredness are sufficient to limit other peoples rights. No they don't, you child.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

Your worries about your family/friends don't concern anyone but yourself. They are not important to us.

Good post, QOC.

No one OWES anyone else their life or health.  And certainly, children do not owe their life or health to elderly strangers.

Make your own choices and take your own responsibility regarding your own health and safety and let others do the same.

If you're vaxxed and still afraid, then YOU stay home.  Let the rest of us get back to living and working.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Good post, QOC.

No one OWES anyone else their life or health.  And certainly, children do not owe their life or health to elderly strangers.

Make your own choices and take your own responsibility regarding your own health and safety and let others do the same.

If you're vaxxed and still afraid, then YOU stay home.  Let the rest of us get back to living and working.

Not only are they anxious, but they zealously demand, by insulting the ones in society who they deem inferior to them, what they should or not do to prevent themselves from getting an illness which has a very high survival rate among healthy individuals. 

If they cared about the unvax, they would tell them the pros (and cons!) of vaccination, and they would go on with their day. No. Not sufficient for those psychopaths who will be taught a lesson eventually. They insult them by calling them names, they say they don't deserve any rights, and say they are the ones who should impose restrictions on others based on... their own fear! 

I won't be taking any other COVID shot. In Israel, they now have halted the administration of the 4th dose.

---

Israel: the fourth dose of the anti-Covid vaccine suspended

Announced last week, the fourth dose is on hold until further notice. The director general of the Ministry of Health, Nahman Ash, awaits the results of the studies. If Omicron is less severe than the previous strains, it could promote herd immunity.

https://www.lesechos.fr/monde/afrique-moyen-orient/israel-la-quatrieme-dose-du-vaccin-anti-covid-suspendue-1375396

49 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Does this sound familiar?

The same as I disagree strongly with JW's who indoctrinate their children to refuse certain medical treatments.

The indoctrination was strong in this one. It faltered briefly, but it inevitably came back.

26 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

Not only are they anxious, but they zealously demand, by insulting the ones in society who they deem inferior to them, what they should or not do to prevent themselves from getting an illness which has a very high survival rate among healthy individuals. 

If they cared about the unvax, they would tell them the pros (and cons!) of vaccination, and they would go on with their day. No. Not sufficient for those psychopaths who will be taught a lesson eventually. They insult them by calling them names, they say they don't deserve any rights, and say they are the ones who should impose restrictions on others based on... their own fear! 

I won't be taking any other COVID shot. In Israel, they now have halted the administration of the 4th dose.

---

Israel: the fourth dose of the anti-Covid vaccine suspended

Announced last week, the fourth dose is on hold until further notice. The director general of the Ministry of Health, Nahman Ash, awaits the results of the studies. If Omicron is less severe than the previous strains, it could promote herd immunity.

https://www.lesechos.fr/monde/afrique-moyen-orient/israel-la-quatrieme-dose-du-vaccin-anti-covid-suspendue-1375396

I agree. And I think Quebec is the worst in Canada as far as imposing government authority on their citizens. Quebec really sucks in that regard...

Whoops sorry, wrong thread!

Just now, OftenWrong said:

I agree. And I think Quebec is the worst in Canada as far as imposing government authority on their citizens. Quebec really sucks in that regard...

Whoops sorry, wrong thread!

We had the best riots all across Canada last May at least. ;) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Not sure of your point? What is it?

His point is the following.

He is very much generally against verification of IDs during elections or to pass a border. Because poor people and people who don't have White skin, according to the herd he belongs to, don't have IDs. It is discriminatory to ask for an ID to verify your identity when you vote.

But he is full for the vax passport, and verifying and ID if you go to have a Mc Donald's with your child on the road though. Because THAT kills people, you weirdo.

45 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

52 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Not sure of your point? What is it?

Apparently it had something to do with immigration at the border? Not sure.

No wait. I was just asking if you're still strongly opposed to JWs indoctrinating their children to refuse certain medical treatments. Seems you're onboard to me 

2 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

No wait. I was just asking if you're still strongly opposed to JWs indoctrinating their children to refuse certain medical treatments. Seems you're onboard to me 

Just because I oppose indoctrinating children to refuse certain medical treatments (in the case of JW's it's for religious reasons) doesn't mean I oppose their right to do so.  As I have said, whether I agree with someone's decision or reasoning on what to do with their own body medically, they still have a fundamental human right to do so. 

7 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

It's because you have ping set to number 20000000 in your brain.

You are quite fast to say for example that Goddess made an argument that is contradictory. You say she is indoctrinated and a hypocrite because she says she is against the forced administration of COVID Vaccines and simultaneously to stop worrying against the unvax and to stop also people scaremongering too much towards vaccines being administered. 

So I take your political leaning for the past 2 years I've been here, even more, and I apply it to COVID restrictions.

Oh, so you recognize IDs are important?

Edited by QuebecOverCanada

I agree. I disagree with spreading bullshit misinformation and making up ridiculous conspiracy theories that the MSM is ignoring massive vaccine deaths. You would have to have absolutely no idea how the media really works to believe that. Where have you been?

2 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

It's because you have ping set to number 20000000 in your brain.

You are quite fast to say for example that Goddess made an argument that is contradictory. You say she is indoctrinated and a hypocrite because she says she is against the forced administration of COVID Vaccines and to stop worry about the unvax, and say it is against the statement prior to hers which is not.

So I take your political leaning for the past 2 years I've been here, even more, and I apply it to COVID restrictions.

Oh, so you recognize IDs are important?

How about you learn to read English before you try and paraphrase what other people "said". 

1 minute ago, BubberMiley said:

I agree. I disagree with spreading bullshit misinformation and making up ridiculous conspiracy theories that the MSM is ignoring massive vaccine deaths. You would have to have absolutely no idea how the media really works to believe that. Where have you been?

You have no idea about what you're talking about.

The ANSM in France (Agence nationale de sécurité du médicament et des produits de santé) reported more than 110K cases of serious side-effects from COVID-19 vaccines in a year. 

For ALL drugs and medicine, they register only 40K cases yearly on a normal given year. 

17 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

I thought information on the safety of the vaccines was suppressed by the MSM. Now you say the information is widely available and you, as an internet epidemiologist, are the only one who can interpret it.

Show me the piece of information somewhere else then.

It will be easy for you!

• Thanks 1

I think more and more people are waking up.

I see it in the comments on news articles.  Many are feeling they were "conned" into taking the first 2 jabs and are saying they refuse to do any more.

My sister's friend came to visit us for xmas and the 2 of them were talking about the effects they've had from the jabs.  My sister, who can barely work now and her freind told us, she was bleeding and spotting for 6 months after her jabs in spite of being post-menopausal (other issues, too, but this was the major one).  No doctors could or would help her.  She was sent home with the usual "anxiety" diagnosis that seems to be ultra-popular now.  She finally went to a naturopath who helps people detox from the jabs and has gotten relief from most of her symptoms. Oh, and she also got covid a couple months after her last jab.

She did make the comment, "I don't even know why I got the jabs."

It's sad to me.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

You want me to cite your bullshit for you?

You call bullshit the ANSM? What are your credentials, apart from being the principal arguer to Shady's daily posts?

But let's come back to the object of the conversation; is it censored, or is it not? Are you able to find an article about that in mainstream press, or you were simply articulating a viewpoint based on your baseless assumptions and lack of scientific knowledge?

8 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

Ever hear the expression "correlation does not equal causation?"

Yes, I hear it every time there's a death within hours of the jabs or now that athletes are dropping like flies from heart attacks and all the women who are bleeding for 8 months at a time and all the ones who are having convulsions for the rest of their lives and all the ones in wheelchairs and on feeding tubes after the jabs, all the neurological disorders, autoimmune disorders that showed up with days or weeks off the jabs, all the kids having heart attacks and myocarditis after the jabs....pretty much everything that's going on right now....that's the excuse.  Absolutely none of this has anything to do with the jabs. ?

Oh, and Anxiety.  Don't forget it's all just caused by  "anxiety."

That's what the doctors are saying anyhow.  Definitely NOT from the jabs. ?