Latest Harvard Study on the Vaccines

46 minutes ago, sharkman said:

And they also have factual knowledge on the thousands of people dying from the vaccines, but they are keeping that to themselves…

Would you be able to point me to an actual legitimate source of information on that?  

There's risks in all things, especially medicines.  I have not, yet, heard of "thousands of deaths" from the vaccine.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/14/2021 at 12:12 PM, Infidel Dog said:

So, if we take away the snark you're basically admitting the vaccine doesn't work in the way we were at one time promised it would.

Maybe its more a matter of vaccine not doing everything you'd hoped for and meeting your expectations.  It's painfully clear Covid is the proverbial moving target.  Couple that with the strong desire people have for certainty with the even stronger desire of politicians and governments to provide certainty and it becomes a little easier perhaps to see where all the angst over the time it's taking to get past this is coming from.  If there's anything we've learned about Covid it's how easily it exploits our impatience. 

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

Maybe its more a matter of vaccine not doing everything you'd hoped for and meeting your expectations.  

Then why do things keep getting worse? That wasn't my expectation.

Again if all these things - masks, lockdowns, the so-called "vaccine," passports, mandates etc. work, why haven't they?

58 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Then why do things keep getting worse? That wasn't my expectation.

I think things are still getting better despite omicron and pandemic fatigue testing our resolve.

Again if all these things - masks, lockdowns, the so-called "vaccine," passports, mandates etc. work, why haven't they?

From my perspective they have worked and I think we'd be faced with a lot worse outcomes if we hadn't used them.  As such I think we should probably keep steering a similar course.

On 12/13/2021 at 6:29 PM, sharkman said:

https://theplantstrongclub.org/2021/12/10/harvard-study-explodes-myths-about-vaccines-stopping-the-spread-but-its-even-worse-than-that-by-kyle-becker-becker-news/

A Harvard study of 68 nations and 2,947 counties in the United States published in the European Journal of Epidemiologyis shattering the argument that the mRNA therapeutic drugs being marketed as “vaccines” do anything significantly to stop the spread of Covid-19.

It’s even worse than that. As Becker News suggested in September, there is a positive correlation between a nation’s vaccination levels and the “case” rates being reported. The scientific findings are a crushing blow to the argument that the vaccines have a “public health” purpose and that vaccine mandates are justified.

Can anyone find fault with this study?  It looks pretty damning…

One study?  No, not damning.  Cherry picked.  The scientists will settle this, not your media outlets.

On 1/12/2022 at 6:02 PM, eyeball said:

I think things are still getting better despite omicron and pandemic fatigue testing our resolve.

From my perspective they have worked and I think we'd be faced with a lot worse outcomes if we hadn't used them.  As such I think we should probably keep steering a similar course.

Trying to explain science to folks who do not accept science is quite taxing.  That's why I choose social distancing.

British Medical Journal Editor-In-Chief Calls Out "Incompetent" Facebook “Fact Checkers” (thepulse.one)

The British medical Journal has been slapped with a FALSE rating due to "factcheckers."

Particularly in regard to a whistleblower from Vantavia (who helps carry out the Pfizer trials).

Brook Jackson began providing The BMJ with dozens of internal company documents, photos, audio recordings, and emails.

Godlee and Abbasi explain,

“These materials revealed a host of poor clinical trial research practices occurring at Ventavia that could impact data integrity and patient safety. We also discovered that, despite receiving a direct complaint about these problems over a year ago, the FDA did not inspect Ventavia’s trial sites.”