What do you believe about Charles Manson ?

Jean-Kevin

• Jean-Kevin changed the title to What do you believe about Charles Manson ?

Actually, it is not really the individual Charles Manson in himself who interests us but the fact he is a guru whose people have done bad things under his mental control. In other words, the case of Charles Manson should warn us against psychological manipulation. 

On 4/8/2021 at 2:08 PM, Jean-Kevin said:

Actually, it is not really the individual Charles Manson in himself who interests us but the fact he is a guru whose people have done bad things under his mental control. In other words, the case of Charles Manson should warn us against psychological manipulation. 

Manson's story is more about liberalism and drug culture. A psychotic takes drugs and goes on a killing spree. Big whippie. Normal people would not be psychologically affected by this scum. If I was in the same room as him, I'd cut off his head with a piano wire.

17 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Manson's story is more about liberalism and drug culture. A psychotic takes drugs and goes on a killing spree. Big whippie. Normal people would not be psychologically affected by this scum. If I was in the same room as him, I'd cut off his head with a piano wire.

Amazing who fell under his spell...

Sad who he took. Sharon Tate was genuinely a nice person married to that Polish creep. Some say he was affected by her death...I think he didn't even break his stride.

• Tell a friend

Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    paradox34

• SkyHigh earned a badge
      Posting Machine
    • SkyHigh went up a rank
      Proficient
    • gatomontes99 earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • gatomontes99 went up a rank