BLM protesters surround Rochester police station after officers pepper-spray, restrain 9-year-old

i find this interesting because the news report fails to say how they knew that the protesters were affiliated with BLM? or maybe if you're black and you're protesting police brutality then you are automatically BLM?

i love this comment on the site:

"The nine year old has been brought up in a toxic black culture that attacks law and order, applauded rape and abuse, condemn scholastic achievement, encourages deviant behavior and promotes one parent families. When will black people address their problems and quit whining and begging for more handouts."

and quit whining about their children getting handcuffed and pepper sprayed i guess too! i'd say thats about as racist a comment as i've seen in awhile.

Edited by godzilla
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, godzilla said:

BLM protesters surround Rochester police station after officers pepper-spray, restrain 9-year-old

i find this interesting because the news report fails to say how they knew that the protesters were affiliated with BLM? or maybe if you're black and you're protesting police brutality then you are automatically BLM?

i love this comment on the site:

"The nine year old has been brought up in a toxic black culture that attacks law and order, applauded rape and abuse, condemn scholastic achievement, encourages deviant behavior and promotes one parent families. When will black people address their problems and quit whining and begging for more handouts."

1) It wasn't BLM, the girl was white

2) There's no site that I can find, but that quote is so full of syntax errors and racist stereotypes that it looks like it came right from a Dem militia site, like the KKK or something.

Fixed:

"a toxic leftist culture that attacks law & order, seeks light sentences for rape & abuse, discriminates against Asians because of their impressive scholastic achievements, encourages deviant behaviours, and promotes abortions & one-parent families. When will leftists address their problems and quit whining & begging for more handouts?"

Telling people to appreciate the Dems'/BLM's message and then expecting them to succeed is like dipping them in shit and expecting them to win a beauty pageant.

Edited by WestCanMan

Anyone care to guess why that 9-year old got pepper sprayed?

Could the fact that people like Michelle Obama support violence towards the police have anything to do with it? 

Even during the coverage of this incident, reporters neglect to mention that people don't have the right to assault police.

That girl is lucky that this incident happened to her as a 9 year old instead of as a 19 year old, she might have been strong enough to put herself in a position where she got shot. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, godzilla said:

michelle obamas fault for sure! hahaha!

Now is not the time for stupidity. If you have something intelligent to contribute then go for it, but why act like a chil if there's some kind of reasonable point that you think you can make?

FYI Michelle Obama's speech actually does contribute to people feeling like they should be angry towards police

The fact that the police are always considered to be guilty when they have to use force is making people think that they have a right to fight with police.

Where else did a 9 year old girl get the idea that she could fight with the police if not CNN, the Dems and the Obamas?

Do you think that people who watch Fox News ever get the message that "fighting with the police is cool"?

just more people in distress who haven't broken any laws who are being dealt with in the only way that the police know.

The police were called for a reason godzilla. Once they're there, their lawful commands need to be obeyed. People should understand that if they listen to the police, there are no problems. 

They get the exact opposite message on a regular basis from CNN, the Dems, the Obamas and groups like Antifa & BLM.

Can you honestly tell me that you feel like "people who are polite and obey the lawful commands of the police are safe" after you watch the leftist dolt handlers on TV?

Can you actually respond to this serious matter with reason, verifiable facts and logic?

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Now is not the time for stupidity. If you have something intelligent to contribute then go for it, but why act like a chil if there's some kind of reasonable point that you think you can make?

FYI Michelle Obama's speech actually does contribute to people feeling like they should be angry towards police

The fact that the police are always considered to be guilty when they have to use force is making people think that they have a right to fight with police.

Where else did a 9 year old girl get the idea that she could fight with the police if not CNN, the Dems and the Obamas?

Do you think that people who watch Fox News ever get the message that "fighting with the police is cool"?

The police were called for a reason godzilla. Once they're there, their lawful commands need to be obeyed. People should understand that if they listen to the police, there are no problems. 

They get the exact opposite message on a regular basis from CNN, the Dems, the Obamas and groups like Antifa & BLM.

Can you honestly tell me that you feel like "people who are polite and obey the lawful commands of the police are safe" after you watch the leftist dolt handlers on TV?

Can you actually respond to this serious matter with reason, verifiable facts and logic?

omg.

i think most of the people storming (Fox news verbiage) the capitol were Fox news watchers.

people in distress are often not capable of obeying the police. if they are not a danger to themselves or others then they need to be dealt with differently.

are you so clued out about these facts? come on.

and i guess, people do have a right to fight with the police when those police are breaking the law or hindering your constitutional freedoms. there are cops going to jail as we speak. the ones in the earlier instance just lost their jobs. and they could have dealt with the issue differently. the 9 year old was upset. she was not a danger to herself or others.

Edited by godzilla
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, godzilla said:

omg.

i think most of the people storming (Fox news verbiage) the capitol were Fox news watchers.

For sure, most. But that's "most of less than 200", which is actually an extremely small number out of 75 million FYI. 

And for sure at least one of the people inside the building was an agent provocateur from the Dems side, trying to get things going. 

people in distress are often not capable of obeying the police. if they are not a danger to themselves or others then they need to be dealt with differently.

are you so clued out about these facts? come on.

and i guess, people do have a right to fight with the police when those police are breaking the law or hindering your constitutional freedoms. there are cops going to jail as we speak. the ones in the earlier instance just lost their jobs. and they could have dealt with the issue differently.

1) You dodged the things I sad which were obviously correct, about M Obama and the Dems encouraging the exact type of behaviour that the girl was displaying.

2) You're the one who's clued out. Wise up. People do not have the right to fight with the police, period. Whether or not the police did anything wrong is for the courts to decide. The time to fight the police is called rebellion, and a rebellion of 1 is just suicide. 

I'll grant you that if what BLM was saying was true, that police were committing genocide against blacks, then it would be time for rebellion, but BLM is a leftist group. That is to say, 'they are just liars, through and through'. 

Ask Rayshard Brooks how fighting the police turned out for him. He's a guy who felt, just like M Obama wants guys like him to feel, that "busstin' a cop upside o' tha head is cool if he be trin'a 'rest u". FYI the cops were 'obliged' to take him in, he needed a blood test. He attacked with a stolen taser, and cops don't have to take unnecessary risks to their lives. Rayshard's dead, regardless of whether the courts in Alabama decide that police need to take gunfire without returning from here on out. 

If you have the right of way as a pedestrian, and a car is coming, do you take the hit and hopefully survive to sue him, or just get out of the way? 

the 9 year old was upset. she was not a danger to herself or others.

The 9 year old grew up listening to the Obamas and BLM, that was the whole problem. She did 'the right thing' by fighting with police, from a leftist POV. 

Police deal with worthless little shits like her every day. 

5 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

For sure, most. But that's "most of less than 200", which is actually an extremely small number out of 75 million FYI. 

And for sure at least one of the people inside the building was an agent provocateur from the Dems side, trying to get things going. 

1) You dodged the things I sad which were obviously correct, about M Obama and the Dems encouraging the exact type of behaviour that the girl was displaying.

2) You're the one who's clued out. Wise up. People do not have the right to fight with the police, period. Whether or not the police did anything wrong is for the courts to decide. The time to fight the police is called rebellion, and a rebellion of 1 is just suicide. 

I'll grant you that if what BLM was saying was true, that police were committing genocide against blacks, then it would be time for rebellion, but BLM is a leftist group. That is to say, 'they are just liars, through and through'. 

Ask Rayshard Brooks how fighting the police turned out for him. He's a guy who felt, just like M Obama wants guys like him to feel, that "busstin' a cop upside o' tha head is cool if he be trin'a 'rest u". FYI the cops were 'obliged' to take him in, he needed a blood test. He attacked with a stolen taser, and cops don't have to take unnecessary risks to their lives. Rayshard's dead, regardless of whether the courts in Alabama decide that police need to take gunfire without returning from here on out. 

If you have the right of way as a pedestrian, and a car is coming, do you take the hit and hopefully survive to sue him, or just get out of the way? 

The 9 year old grew up listening to the Obamas and BLM, that was the whole problem. She did 'the right thing' by fighting with police, from a leftist POV. 

Police deal with worthless little shits like her every day. 

i don't know what M Obama said. she had one speech where she said to "focus your anger"? i think i saw that... i interpreted it as stop the violence and focus on making real change the hard way.

how do you know that this 9 year old girl ever listened to M Obama? what a stretch. was the 9 year old girl listening to Rayshard Brooks? most 9 year olds i know are watching Spunge Bob Square Pants.

you're a fucking cruel human to call her a "worthless little shit". its because she's black right? i've seen plenty of children get upset. i don't think you know what i mean because i don't think you have children. anyways, the cops got fired.

you won't tell me what "leftist" means.

1 hour ago, godzilla said:

i don't know what M Obama said. she had one speech where she said to "focus your anger"? i think i saw that... i interpreted it as stop the violence and focus on making real change the hard way.

That's an interesting take, to say the least. Do you also think that Hitler's speeches were mostly about love and understanding?

how do you know that this 9 year old girl ever listened to M Obama? what a stretch.

The girl either has a serious mental condition or her parents are Obaminations - aka leftist trash. 

you're a fucking cruel human to call her a "worthless little shit". its because she's black right?

It's completely honest, and that girl is about as black as Tucker Carlson. I have never seen her face, but her hands would be light coloured for a Mexican. 

20 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You think this kid was spending her day watching CNN? Have you lost your mind?

I don't know if she was just a miserable brat or a kid with mental health issues but I guarantee you she doesn't spend her days watching political coverage on CNN

11 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

That's an interesting take, to say the least. Do you also think that Hitler's speeches were mostly about love and understanding?

The girl either has a serious mental condition or her parents are Obaminations - aka leftist trash. 

It's completely honest, and that girl is about as black as Tucker Carlson. I have never seen her face, but her hands would be light coloured for a Mexican. 

here is M Obamas transcript... i don't see any calls to violence man. you must have been listening to tucker. not once does she mention BLM or Rs or Trump.

Michelle Obama Commencement Speech Transcript 2020

and as i said, the community shows up at the police station and Fox says is BLM? how the fuck does that happen? i didn't see any signs and there is no footage of people claiming to be BLM.

and finally, you are the definition of a racist.

4 hours ago, godzilla said:

individuals have claimed that BLM is a racist organization. no arguments have been provided to support that claim. please school me.

Well, you didn't exactly start the topic with that in mind. You started it with that nine year old being pepper sprayed. And she wasn't even black so... wth?

Anyway, the claim could be made based on the fact that to BLM and to others on the activist left, race is everything. Everyone is divided into their proper identity group and assigned a level of victimhood which governs how much respect is to be given their words. BLM and others like them in the new'anti-racism' activism want to separate Blacks and other races. They campaign for separate dorms at universities, separate clubs and lounges, separate advisors. All of this is the antithesis of what Martin Luther King wanted, which was for a colour blind world where no one cared about what your skin was, only your character. MLK would have hated BLM.

You could also question why, if black lives actually does matter to BLM, they don't seem to care about it when so many black lives are ended by black people. Furthermore, there is growing evidence that the attacks on police, the constant pressure, the defunding and downsizing and reigning in of police has led to thousands of additional murders, mostly of African Americans. And BLM and their allies don't seem to care about that at all.

5 hours ago, Argus said:

You think this kid was spending her day watching CNN? Have you lost your mind?

I don't know if she was just a miserable brat or a kid with mental health issues but I guarantee you she doesn't spend her days watching political coverage on CNN

No, but she didn't get to be that much of an idiot by instinct, she learned it from her white trash parents, and if she saw anything on TV about politics she would have seen M. Obama's message of hate and anger. 

5 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

If my son acted like that and got peppered sprayed he'd be in trouble when he came home and that would be the end of it. 

If you can't control a 9 year old girl who is already handcuffed then you need to quit policing and find work elsewhere. Using pepper spray on her was moronic.

4 hours ago, godzilla said:

here is M Obamas transcript... i don't see any calls to violence man. you must have been listening to tucker. not once does she mention BLM or Rs or Trump.

Michelle Obama Commencement Speech Transcript 2020

I guess I just made this part up then:

Graduates, anger is a powerful force. It can be a useful force, but left on its own it will only corrode and destroy and sow chaos on the inside and out. But when anger is focused, when it’s channeled into something more, oh, that is the stuff that changes history. 

Her whole speech was a mix of fear & hate mongering, appeals to pathos, convoluting covid fear with racial discrimination, and it peaks with a message to go join the rioters.

For anyone who doesn't know what not-so-subtle dog-whistling looks like, this was it.

and as i said, the community shows up at the police station and Fox says is BLM? how the fuck does that happen? i didn't see any signs and there is no footage of people claiming to be BLM.

and finally, you are the definition of a racist.

1) It wasn't BLM. Anyone who said that was mistaken, but iirc some people were chanting BLM slogans.

2) It would be a huge compliment to BLM to say that their supporters would show up to show support for a white girl who suffered at the hands of police. The subject of police sometimes crossng a line when dealing with white people is verboten to BLMers. 

3) You are the useful idiot who blindly supports the party that is actively doing harm to the black community in the US. 

Telling black people that they don't have hope to get a good job, or that they might get killed by police is telling them to drop out of school and sell drugs.

No one on earth would pay a business or life coach to tell them that they have no hope or opportunity. The Tony Robbins's of the world give the exact opposite message of what the Dems give their followers. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Argus said:

If you can't control a 9 year old girl who is already handcuffed then you need to quit policing and find work elsewhere. Using pepper spray on her was moronic.

TBH, they are required (or at least should be required) to get a seatbelt on a minor who is riding in their car. 

first off. i don't support D's anymore than i support Rs. i know thats difficult for you to understand and fit into your binary mindset. the world is not binary. humans are not binary.

i have yet to see any BLM supporters with a M Obama flag or shouting slogans derived from her speeches.

have any white 9 year olds been hand cuffed and pepper sprayed recently?

BLM supports action against racial injustice. thats it. its not perfect and its a loose structure so there will be a variable focus all around.

2 hours ago, godzilla said:

first off. i don't support D's anymore than i support Rs. i know thats difficult for you to understand and fit into your binary mindset. the world is not binary. humans are not binary.

BS. If you weren't a blind devotee of the D's then you'd be grossly offended by all of their obvious lying and their open support of rioting. 

i have yet to see any BLM supporters with a M Obama flag or shouting slogans derived from her speeches.

Her message is simple. Get angry, go outside and let loose. 

have any white 9 year olds been hand cuffed and pepper sprayed recently?

What makes you think that girl is not white? Her hands look pretty white to me. If she's got any black in her it's not more than 1/8th or so.

BLM supports action against racial injustice. thats it. its not perfect and its a loose structure so there will be a variable focus all around.

That is an absolute lie. BLM doesn't give a crap about white people who get killed or abused by the police. It's actually verboten to mention the names of white people at a BLM rally

Tony Timpa was killed in 2016. Cops kneeled on him for 14 minutes. They cracked jokes. He was actually already dead and they were still cracking jokes. Then they hid the evidence for months.

There were already crowds of BLM supporters rioting all over the place and when the news and video of Tony Timpa's death came out, they never said a damned thing about it.

It makes G Floyd's death seem respectful and quick. 

When did you ever see a mention of Zach Hammond or Daniel Shavers at a BLM rally? 

BLM are racists, period. Go to a rally and say all lives matter if you don't believe me. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8522933/BLM-supporters-post-hateful-messages-Facebook-mom-shot-dead-saying-lives-matter.html

It's completely despicable for you to act like BLM is anything but a racist hate group.