I Didn't Watch The Inauguration

Joe Biden was inaugurated President, but I didn't watch the inauguration. I'm not a Joe Biden supporter. He didn't win because of me. I voted against him in both the primary and the election. I voted for Mike Bloomberg in the primary and Donald Trump in the election.

I hope that Biden will be a one term President. I do not like Joe Biden. If this offends some readers, I apologize. But I have to be honest. I'm not a Joe Biden supporter.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Randyjohnson71 said:

Joe Biden was inaugurated President, but I didn't watch the inauguration. I'm not a Joe Biden supporter. He didn't win because of me. I voted against him in both the primary and the election. I voted for Mike Bloomberg in the primary and Donald Trump in the election.

I hope that Biden will be a one term President. I do not like Joe Biden. If this offends some readers, I apologize. But I have to be honest. I'm not a Joe Biden supporter.

Gosh no...welcome aboard.

56 minutes ago, Randyjohnson71 said:

I don't think there are any Biden supporters on here.  There are Trump supporters, and there are Anybody But Trump supporters.  The Democrats could have run a piece of two by four and I would have wanted it to win.

We all hope he will be a one term President.  Half a term, to be honest.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I watched it. I loved it and yes I'm a President Biden supporter. Apart from the fact, that he is a Competent Public Official, which he already showed in just one month of his presidency. I find him to be a decent and compassionate human being. So unlike his predecessor who is nothing but a racist bigot! A womanizer. A xenophobe, A divider. A hateful angry old man, who has the maturity level of a 6-year-old(No offence intended to 6-year-olds). A His motto; DIVIDE AND RULE!

• Like 1