On May 6, 2020 at 6:57 PM, Tdot said:

@Rue  @AngusThermopyle  @Michael Hardner @scribblet and Fatuity's @New World Disorder remember, at some point, each of you have to accept that 

I can't hold your hand through this process, so ...

Perhaps the former-female around here, @Goddess , can show you sweet-tarts a thing or two/how she did it in her previous life??

Edited by Tdot
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Goddess said:

...  Not sure what your point is.

Use deductive reasoning:

I've never posted flagrant remarks at you on this website, ever, and I have always engaged you on-topic about specific issues yes plus I have always been cordial. Yet for some reason, when @Rue and other hurt-hearted creeps, celebrated this suicidal thread?  You ran here to coSign these creeps.

skinny: You are exactly sure of what my point is :) 

Edited by Tdot
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Tdot said:

Use deductive reasoning:

I've never posted flagrant remarks at you on this website, ever, and I have always engaged you on-topic about specific issues yes plus I have always been cordial. Yet for some reason, when @Rue and other hurt-hearted creeps, celebrated this suicidal thread?  You ran here to coSign these creeps.

skinny: You are exactly sure of what my point is :) 

You're upset because I put a "Like" on the OP?

Mmmmmokay.

59 minutes ago, Goddess said:

... because I put a "Like" on the OP?

Mmmmmokay.

put a "Like" on the OP = esteemed fools who're stalking my account, appreciated some troll's post about me, coSigned antagonizing narcissists who I oft irk, "Liked" a juvenile delinquent's remarks about me.

Now, be fair, and just accept what I made sure came along with your unwise decision

You're upset

I have no control over your hallucinations in here.

Edited by Tdot
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tdot said:

put a "Like" on the OP = esteemed fools who're stalking my account, appreciated some troll's post about me, coSigned antagonizing narcissists who I oft irk, "Liked" a juvenile delinquent's remarks about me.

Now, be fair, and just accept what I made sure came along with your unwise decision

I have no control over your hallucinations in here.

Grow up already.  

33 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Grow up already.  

lol @ this nonsense ... You must certainly be a Dem! ... You did something super immature here, by running here to coSign an offensive thread which seeks to intentionally antagonize other members ---but then when you get called out, you reply with "Grow up..." 

man0man you are one confused individual for sure

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Dude.  You're basically proving the point of this OP.

P.S.

I  "Liked" all your posts in this thread.  Feel better?

Your whining here is simply not based in, logic, considering the fact that I had only treated you respectfully and cordially as of the moment, I repeat, as of the moment you came to coSign this thread the other day.

So once again you look like a deranged Dem in here right now by trying to apply my exposing you, only a few hours ago, to your antagonizing "Like" you placed here many hours ago.  Plus you concluded with tongue in cheek antics just now, by facetiously liking all of my posts ---then topped that off with a comment about how I should appreciate your stupid antics.

tsk tsk

You are gravely, confused, about how Life works once you make a conscious decision to instigate some nonsense. 

Edited by Tdot
  • Haha 1

On 5/8/2020 at 12:52 PM, godzilla said:

i'm sorry Rue. you know that i did participate in constructive dialogue in the past. not sure how one combats complete drivel spam like that from Tbot. as i said, i'm guilty of fighting fire with fire. if there is some other tactic that i could employ then please let me know. i suspect that without moderation then this forum is dead anyways. Tbot is only the first to come. soon the white supremacists etc... they'll all be here.

The issue is not about what "you" say but the syntax, headlines, and style of response between " different" people.

I ask everyone to read the supposed Chinese immigration  evasion story. The entire story is based on a vey clumsily presented heresy story and proposition tax evasion is happening  because  the government does not care to regulate it. Now you are engaging in the exact same accusation only now about forum regulators to justify what you do. Yah I caught that. Not hard to do.

Let me be clear. Your opinions are not the issue.  Long before Tbot showed up you were  using headlines and news clips to avoid debating.

When you were in fact inviting a debate notvsimplhbpresenting a statement mecand others debated you and still will. If you simply present a headline and a clip and a declaration orbunilateral pronouncement as you have cond and now Tdot does..thecrepeatcsyntax, headlinescand responses become highly obvious.

The use of identical syntax, headline use and the sudden emergence of new posters who then disappear is.

I also notice nowcan  alleged dispute between you and tdot  but it only arose once I challenged you as being 1 and the same sourced identity.

People can decide for themselves if you 2 are  the same person, same sourced bot,  troll or  legitimate participant.

If you are not coming from the  same source  using the exact same syntax, techniques, I will be the first to debate your opinions but defendv your right to say them. Use headllines and cropped articles  to make unilateral pronouncements I will challengecthat as political spam precisely because it tries to prevent two way debate and only floods the board  with one opinion. 

If you do not want me to mislabeling you as Tdot, then surely ghdcdifferencd in your posts will prevent such a misunderstanding. 

Here let me make it simple..debatd people's opinions and you have no problems with me.  

Hey now.. first thing someone who murders does is to wash his hands and clean things up. The second thing is to pronounce his cleanliness when questioned. Some of the dirtiest people in the world are clean man.  Real clean...but theyvalways miss a spot.

Edited by Rue