21 hours ago, Rue said:

Take a look at the Tdot Godzilla threads. Take a look at the starter headlines and responses. Same scripts. I urge everyone to ignore them and watch how fast they will repeat with a new name. Also take note of the new posters who come on their threads then vanish.

I don't think much about the subjects recently, they really are odd...  agree, ignore them, do not respond.

1 hour ago, scribblet said:

...ignore them, do not respond.

Exactly.  

Plus I don't think people should be allowed to login here, with their low self-esteem issues, and take them out on those of us who post here on-topic in ways which the low self-esteemers cannot contend with.

Since they are too, immature, to simply "ignore [or] do not respond" to scholarship that they don't appreciate ---then they need to delete their accounts, and go see a psychiatrist ... instead of login here daily to burden us with their narcissism.

Edited by Tdot
  • Like 1

i agree completely. you'll note that in the past i started threads and on topics without biased titles and restricted my posts to those subjects areas.

then WestCanMan and a couple others started threads with biased titles outside on the same topics.

no moderation.

then Tdot appeared and flew on the same bullshit at the extreme.

no moderation.

and i have been fighting fire with the same fire. because its so easy to come up with fodder on old Trump.

no moderation.

the mods are gone.

Edited by godzilla

7 hours ago, godzilla said:

i agree completely. you'll note that in the past i started threads and on topics without biased titles and restricted my posts to those subjects areas.

then WestCanMan and a couple others started threads with biased titles outside on the same topics.

no moderation.

then Tdot appeared and flew on the same bullshit at the extreme.

no moderation.

and i have been fighting fire with the same fire. because its so easy to come up with fodder on old Trump.

no moderation.

the mods are gone.

You are a Dem, therefore you hate honesty and and you loathe the truth.

You are biased against, North America, therefore you support the Dem party as you login to epitomize the idea of biased titles outside on the same topic ---I merely neutralized your strategy here, is all.

Edited by Tdot
  • Like 1

Its over. Tdot-Godzilla-Pacifica whatever names you use its over.  When you resurface using new names I will be right back here like I always am. This forum is for people not spambots. Kiss my pros writing buttocks. 

God bless:

the Queen,  beavers, moose, wolverine, musk ox, wolves, buffalo-bisons, snowy owls, hawks, mink, otter, cougars, the Habs, Blue Jays,Alouettes, puffins, walruses, seals, whales, porpoise-dolphins, trees, fish,  fruit and vegetable bearing plants, cows, goats, pigs, dogs cats, horses, people with chronic illnesses, caregivers, emergency front liners, military, anyone who gives without expecting anything in return, comedians, physicians and animal doctors/technicians.

Take that back to Moscow, Peking and Tehran and choke on it.

16 minutes ago, Rue said:

Its over. Tdot-Godzilla-Pacifica whatever names you use its over.  When you resurface using new names I will be right back here like I always am. This forum is for people not spambots. Kiss my pros writing buttocks. 

God bless:

the Queen,  beavers, moose, wolverine, musk ox, wolves, buffalo-bisons, snowy owls, hawks, mink, otter, cougars, the Habs, Blue Jays,Alouettes, puffins, walruses, seals, whales, porpoise-dolphins, trees, fish,  fruit and vegetable bearing plants, cows, goats, pigs, dogs cats, horses, people with chronic illnesses, caregivers, emergency front liners, military, anyone who gives without expecting anything in return, comedians, physicians and animal doctors/technicians.

Take that back to Moscow, Peking and Tehran and choke on it.

i'm sorry Rue. you know that i did participate in constructive dialogue in the past. not sure how one combats complete drivel spam like that from Tbot. as i said, i'm guilty of fighting fire with fire. if there is some other tactic that i could employ then please let me know. i suspect that without moderation then this forum is dead anyways. Tbot is only the first to come. soon the white supremacists etc... they'll all be here.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, godzilla said:

i'm sorry Rue. you know that i did participate in constructive dialogue in the past. not sure how one combats complete drivel spam like that from Tbot. as i said, i'm guilty of fighting fire with fire. if there is some other tactic that i could employ then please let me know. i suspect that without moderation then this forum is dead anyways. Tbot is only the first to come. soon the white supremacists etc... they'll all be here.

TRANSLATION: oh please Mr. Narcissism, let me into the anti-Tdot alliance! I'll stop posting here in ways which stresses your Narcissism out, I promise. lol. We can protect the Delusional Dem Dimwit Dummies' world from Tdot, together!! I need help! Just please stop hurting my little feefees in here. We must stand together against, Tdot, as long as you try to remember that You're A Big Girl Now

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Godzilla's shtick is simple.

Yes, and his shtick is also scoring mega brownie points with the anti-Tdot whiners here lol but hey since it's clear that they need me to login and control their, emotions, then I refuse to let them down.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/6/2020 at 9:57 PM, Tdot said:

@Rue  @AngusThermopyle and Fatuity's @New World Disorder remember, at some point, each of you have to accept that

I can't hold your hand through this process, so please stop stalking my account here on this website ;)

The amount of likes on your comment. Zero

The amount of likes on Rue's comment? What are we missing here?

Also, you can't get trolled if you don't post! 'Eddie Murphy gif where he points to his head and smiles'.

2 hours ago, New World Disorder said:

...likes on Rue's comment.  What are we missing here?

...hmmmm... Out of the many MLW Narcissists who I irk, with poli-Facts, only four (4) of you bothered to show here for Rue's roll call???

Also, you can't get trolled if you don't post!

Also, I can't get trolled if you all delete your accounts lol since you clearly cannot login without losing self-control whenever you assist my daughter @Rue with stalking my account via you all's nonsense posts and you all's "likes" legion. You all know that each of you are dead in the water, on the political issues here, so your forlorn has caused you to resort to juvenile delinquent posts.

Edited by Tdot
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Tdot said:

...hmmmm... Out of the many MLW Narcissists who I irk, with poli-Facts, only four (4) of you bothered to show here for Rue's roll call???

Also, I can't get trolled if you all delete your accounts lol since you clearly cannot login without losing self-control whenever you assist my daughter @Rue with stalking my account via you all's nonsense posts and you all's "likes" legion. You all know that each of you are dead in the water, on the political issues here, so your forlorn has caused you to resort to juvenile delinquent posts.

When you call people out in a post, expect push back. That is all.

4 hours ago, New World Disorder said:

When you call people out in a post, expect push back. That is all.

When I did not call any people out in any posts, whatsoever, I still got you hurt-feelings trolls pushing back. That is all.

• Like 1

This website's archives never lie, that's true: You started up nonsense when I didn't even know of you. Now you've run here to help your teammates versus me, so don't plead your case now ---keep cursing me! lol

Edited by Tdot
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tdot said:

This website's archives never lie, that's true: You started up nonsense when I didn't even know of you. Now you've run here to help your teammates versus me, so don't plead your case now ---keep cursing me! lol

I am trying to have a conversation with adults.

3 minutes ago, New World Disorder said:

I am trying to have a conversation with adults.

uhhhh, no, as according to this thread you are trying to have fun as a juvenile delinquent upset with me because I expose the Dem party in ways you cannot override. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tdot said:

uhhhh, no, as according to this thread you are trying to have fun as a juvenile delinquent upset with me because I expose the Dem party in ways you cannot override. 

:D , my plan is exposed! Whatever shall I do! My whole plan was to come here and troll you specifically. I feel shame. :D

On 5/8/2020 at 1:35 PM, WestCanMan said:

Godzilla's shtick is simple.

With every US topic that comes out, he puts up a title with an inflammatory, misleading title that even Rachel Maddow would laugh at. 

you started it WestCanMan.

my first forum posts had titles like "Will the Virus bring Trump down?"

not inflammatory or biased at all. the virus is a concern for any political figure.

4 hours ago, godzilla said:

you started it WestCanMan.

my first forum posts had titles like "Will the Virus bring Trump down?"

not inflammatory or biased at all. the virus is a concern for any political figure.

It was “Will it be the virus that brings Trump down”, which assumes that something eventually will take him down. However, there’s no actual reason why something should take him down. 

• Haha 1