White supremacist terrorists inciting 'race war' in Canada

jacee

2 hours ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Don't waste your time trying to decipher her responses to anything.  She is the poster child for the left-wing dingbats who control this country now.  White/non-white supremacists are Canadian citizens now.

She's a big phony, she acts like she's tough, then she runs to the moderator when you ask her simple question.

She attacks people left and right around here, then when someone asks her who she think she is, she calls foul with the moderator,

14 minutes ago, DrYouth said:

On the one hand we have folks like you who see racists and white supremacists everywhere

"Everywhere" ... on mlw, for sure. 

Otherwise, they're a pretty tiny minority. 

On the other hand you have these folks who basically go full hog racist... and prepare themselves to fight the apocalypse.... also a form of LARPing... but a more dangerous type

Who are "these folks"?

And what is "LARPing"?

And the more you foment your ball snipping vendetta to target white supremacists wherever you can find them and castrate them... the more you pour fuel on the fire of this phenomenon

Oh, please, get a sense of humour.  Lol 

Edited by jacee

Nefarious and dougie, you might want to heed Charles' posts. 

Dougie, your personal question was out of line, so I treated it as ridiculous, as it was. It was good for a few laughs.  Lol 

Banana, your generalized personal attack is out of line. 

I think both of you have some good insights to share about white supremacist terrorists in Canada, so get back on the thread topic, please. 

Edited by jacee

12 minutes ago, jacee said:

Nefarious and dougie, you might want to heed Charles' posts. 

Dougie, your personal question was out of line, so I treated it as ridiculous, as it was. It was good for a few laughs.  Lol 

Banana, your generalized personal attack is out of line. 

I think both of you have some good insights to share about white supremacist terrorists in Canada, so get back on the thread topic, please. 

You launch constant personal attacks on people, then you running to the moderator simply because someone asks a perfectly reasonable question.

Your tough chick routine is phony.

15 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

You launch constant personal attacks on people, then you running to the moderator simply because someone asks a perfectly reasonable question.

I make no personal attacks: Just observations on your own posts.  

It is not "reasonable" to expect answers to personal questions on an anonymous forum. 

Charles appears whenever threads go off topic. I never flagged him.

Edited by jacee

11 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

These Antifa phonies ain't gonna last long in the race war that they are prophesizing, they can't even handle internet forums.

It's white supremacists who are promoting a "race war". Review your own posts. 

What is this ... playground taunts?  Lol  Maturity seems to bypass some people. 

2 hours ago, jacee said:

The RCMP & CSIS now for the first time have a mandate to investigate those two groups for any planning of terrorist activities, and no doubt they'll find more connections too. 

B&H and C18 may be taking more steps to conceal themselves now. 

And how many in each group? Five? Ten?

Just now, Argus said:

Define 'bunch'. As in, how many among the 90,000 members of the military?

One? Two?

I understood that the CAF investigation already identified 53 or so last year. That was before the RCMP & CSIS had a legal mandate to investigate, and I doubt they'll be talking about the results of their investigations until they're laying charges.

1 minute ago, jacee said:

I understood that the CAF investigation already identified 53 or so last year. That was before the RCMP & CSIS had a legal mandate to investigate, and I doubt they'll be talking about the results of their investigations until they're laying charges.

You understand? Give us a cite.

38 minutes ago, jacee said:

It's white supremacists who are promoting a "race war". Review your own posts. 

What is this ... playground taunts?  Lol  Maturity seems to bypass some people. 

Stick to your arguments, jacee, you're the one who cries like a little baby about making things personal.

You're not the tough chick you make yourself out to be, don't throw stones when you have a glass jaw, little girl.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jacee said:

Who are "these folks"?

And what is "LARPing"?

These folks are the people on these "neo-Nazi" forums.

LARPing is live action role playing... basically taking on a identity online and then playing that identity out in real life with real life consequences...

You see that all the time with this Fascist, Anti-fascist group think.

Patrik Mathews, white supremacist disgraced ex-soldier on the run, in the news again.

It was never clear why he ran, as he has no charges, (except perhaps illegally entering the US) but there is an open investigation on him:

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/8xwwaa/neo-nazi-terror-group-harbouring-missing-ex-soldier-patrik-mathews-sources

"The Base is a global, accelerationist organization intending to hasten the collapse of society through a future armed insurgency, and establish a caucasian ethno-state from the chaos of a “race war.” The Base is unique in the extreme-right ecosystem as it aims to create a coalition of online neo-Nazis, pooling members from street skinheads to other U.S. based terror groups like Atomwaffen Division, which has already been linked to a string of murders."

Gee, sounds just like Dougie93's plan. 

Edited by jacee

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

So now the dysfunctional and broken down Canadian Forces is posing a threat to American national security,

This organization needs to be disbanded, serves no military purpose anymore, it's simply drifting into becoming a threat to public safety on both sides of the border.

More conspiring against Canada, eh Dougie! 

3 minutes ago, jacee said:

More conspiring against Canada, eh Dougie! 

Canada's military training extremists and then those extremists are crossing the border into America.

Canada is a failed state like Mexico North, America needs to reevaluate and see Canada for the threat that it is.

This thread is locked.

Anybody who has a genuine interest in discussing White supremacist terrorists inciting 'race war' in Canada is welcome to open a new thread ---- say, call it White supremacist terrorists inciting 'race war' in Canada -- Take 2 ---- to discuss the topic. 

57 minutes ago, jacee said:

Gee, sounds just like Dougie93's plan. 

Do not troll your own thread.