Liberals promise to prohibit semi-automatic assault rifles, allow cities to ban handguns

Army Guy

17 minutes ago, eyeball said:

In your face too.

You can always pack up your stupid guns and move to Texas.

Yes there is always that option , I like my option round up the entire left , put them on a boat ship them some place nice like China, Vietnam, and when they have been re-educated, we will put them in one of the Territories.

• Like 2

Just FYI; Canadian gun control is a patchwork..

Some automatic rifles were banned back in the 90's when a bunch of NATO Battle Rifles were banned arbitrarily; FN FAL, H&K G3, for example.

Some automatic rifles are Restricted (to the range).  AR15 is legal, but Restricted.    You can buy them, you can shoot them on the range, with mags "pinned" to five rounds.

Some are Non Restricted,  like the "Norincos", a Chinese clone of the banned M14, which is not even Restricted, just an another arbitrary decision by the RCMP

Like everything else in Canada, it's a clown show, and whatever the Liberals do,  it will still be a clown show.

Edited by Dougie93

On 9/23/2019 at 9:17 PM, eyeball said:

How fast can a shooter all hopped up on adrenaline swap out a spent magazine for a full one? How many loaded magazines can someone practically carry? How many rounds can they fire at a target that also happens to be a crowd of people? The point here is that your math probably means squat.

Its a sad commentary when kill ratios factor into a debate about gun control or a diminishment thereof.  There's a good reason for the phrase figures lie and liars figure.

Kill ratios are a large part of the LEFTS argument on why they want to ban assault rifles....try and keep up...when it is possible for any fire arm to be just as deadly as any assault rifle 

38 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

when it is possible for any fire arm to be just as deadly as any assault rifle 

Indeed.

It's not about the iron, it's all about the shooter.   

It's not a question of magazine capacity, it's all about resolve.

Remington 870 Express Tactical is not less effective than an Armalite Rifle;

Pocket full o' shells, unlimited magazine capacity, breach load,  top up on the fly.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2019 at 6:44 AM, Carbon882 said:

In my opinion. Trudeau has never committed a scandal. Like what the hell is wrong with you people. Artistic black face? Seriously?

I don't like how his government spends the nation's money. We need a conservative administration to balance the budget.

and you would need an intelligent and informed public to get one...not gonna happen.

1 hour ago, cannuck said:

and you would need an intelligent and informed public to get one...not gonna happen.

True but our public is better than others. Compare our political environment with America. I believe our people have better dialog between each other. Our society is better as solving it's issues. No one is gearing up for conflict.

I'm just comparing the two nations alone without considering anyone else.

It's still unsettling to see people support over spending. Especially when the social service's are not improving.

Typical Canadians response, lets deflect the topic and compare our problems with the US so we don't look as bad....Canadians just want to here what is in the budget or promises for them...it has nothing to due with our nation or it's health.... better at solving issues, lets just take a look in the news today.....grassy narrows unable to drink their water due to mercury poisoning for the last 50 YEARS, not to mention the dozens of other reservations having the same problem....Gun control liberals took all about 5 mins to make that decision that did not consult with subject matter experts, even the cops are speaking out against it, LAV scam now there is another prime example of how we solve problems ,who cares if the solution breaks the law... Climate change emergency, what are we doing again to fight climate change, oh ya taxing fossil fuels, but not enough to make our Paris agreement numbers........ , this entire campaign has been nothing more than a mud fling contest....thats what we are interested in... that and how much am I going to pocket....

1 hour ago, Army Guy said:

Typical Canadians response, this entire campaign has been nothing more than a mud fling contest....thats what we are interested in... that and how much am I going to pocket....

They can have my AR, I have another one in America if I need one, but I don't use it much anyways, I've lost interest in five-five-six carbine.

Never really liked it to be honest, but they already took my FN FAL away years ago.

I'm into wheelguns now, I've become a purist, cowboy action shooter, and I live in the boonies, there's no city out here to ban my handguns.

4 hours ago, Carbon882 said:

True but our public is better than others.

But our media is worse than most; lazy, almost entirely on the progressive side of things, and quite willing to let their bias creep into reporting. Why do you think no one ever reported on Trudeau's blackface until an American magazine did? Canadian reporters either never bothered to check into the background of the man even when he was running for Prime Minister, or else did but decided to keep quiet about such embarrassing things.

When you are a gunfighter, what you know is this; it's not about the iron, it's all about the shooter.

The gun is just a tool.  It's not magical, it doesn't make you invincible.

What makes you invincible is resolve.   The resolve to kill.  The resolve to die.  Stand and deliver.

Faith is what makes you strong.   The Lord is with you, always.   Over the river, under the shade of the trees.

When you are back against the wall, will you cower, or will you come out swinging, for all the marbles; your wife, you children, your principles, the rights endowed by the Creator.

Buck up, ruck up, get the f@ck up and fight, when the shit hits the fan.

That is what separates the bourgeoisie from the warfighters, the revolutionaries, the men of honor.

You're either wit us, or agin us, but we will kneel before no man, when push comes to shove.