Ethnic diversity harms a country's social cohesion

Argus

Just now, bcsapper said:

That's what I'm talking about.  I did already.  I can't say anything more on the issue than I already have, so now I would just have to repeat myself. 

Well, I am an old soldier, I must have missed your cogent point against my experienced reality the first tine around.

Explain it again, as a courtesy, to a veteran.

15 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

No idea what you are prattling on about, can you not explain your point plainly in the Queen's English?

Found it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sealioning

The term originated with a 2014 strip of the webcomic Wondermark by David Malki,[8] where a character expresses a dislike of sea lions and a sea lion intrudes to repeatedly ask the character to explain.[9] "Sea lion" was quickly verbed, the term gained popularity as a way to describe online trolling, and it was used to describe some of the behavior of those participating in the Gamergate controversy.[10][11]

Edited to add>  Stop it, as a courtesy, to a veteran.

Edited by bcsapper

4 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I've never heard the term "Sealioning',  but I'm not seeing how it is evidentiary in contravention of my experienced reality.

Explain.

It's not evidentiary in contravention of your experienced reality.  It's evidentiary in your repeated claims not to see what I was getting at in response to your experienced reality.

For the record, this response is with regard to sealioning. 

Edited by bcsapper

5 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

It's evidentiary in your repeated claims not to see what I was getting at in response to your experienced reality.

Easily solved, explain what you were getting at, plainly, in the Queen's English.

You decry the disingenuous, yet you refuse to speak plainly what your evidence is, against my experienced reality;

Why do you evade your own point? Speak plainly what it is, why can't you?

Edited by Dougie93

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Easily solved, explain what you were getting at, plainly, in the Queen's English.

You decry the disingenuous, yet you refuse to speak plainly what you evidence is, against my experienced reality; why do you evade your own point? Speak plainly what it is, why can't you?

It's there twice.  Once across a number of posts, and again, with both our comments gathered in one post.  I even put our comments in different formatting so you can see who said what.

Edited by bcsapper

bcsapper has no point, hence why he can't plainly state it. He uses "mind reading" skills to determine that you are being disingenuous, yet cannot explain how, because then he'd look like a dumbass when it's obvious his "mind reading" skills came up short, so he continues to evade.

Edited by Yzermandius19

5 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

bcsapper has no point, hence why he can't plainly state it. He uses "mind reading" skills to determine that you are being disingenuous, yet cannot explain how, because then he'd look like a dumbass when it's obvious his "mind reading" skills came up short, so he continues to evade.

I'm open to any evidence there is against my experienced reality, but I don't experience that  Mooslambs are anymore sinister than anybody else.

11 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Ah yes, from my link

Sealioning can be performed by a single troll or by multiple ones acting in concert

Just now, Dougie93 said:

I'm open to any evidence there is against my experienced reality, but I don't experience that  Mooslambs are anymore sinister than anybody else.

I've never met anyone who was actually for sharia law that I am aware of, the fact that some people think letting more muslim's in will result in Sharia Law coming to Canada is a truly laughable assertion.

1 minute ago, bcsapper said:

Ah yes, from my link

Sealioning can be performed by a single troll or by multiple ones acting in concert

When getting your ass kicked in an argument claim the other side is trolling. I am sure there is a clever term for that too, Mr. Sea Lion.
/shrugs

Edited by Yzermandius19

Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

When getting your ass kicked in an argument claim the other side is trolling. I am sure there is a clever term for that too, Mr. Sealion.
/shrugs

I wouldn't know.  I just kept posting until I realized what was happening.  If you had a point, you would make it.  As you don't, you're just going to keep doing this.

2 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

I've never met anyone who was actually for sharia law that I am aware of, the fact that some people think letting more muslim's in will result in Sharia Law coming to Canada is a truly laughable assertion.

Well that's a relief.  I'm sure all those living under its yoke will point that out to their governments and get the whole idea tossed.

2 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

I wouldn't know.  I just kept posting until I realized what was happening.  If you had a point, you would make it.  As you don't, you're just going to keep doing this.

You have no point, you have mind reading, and bad mind reading at that. Go home, you're drunk.

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 minute ago, bcsapper said:

Give us some reason why your paranoid conspiracy theories about Mooslambs in Canada are evidence against our experienced reality?

Habeas Corpus.

9 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Give us some reason why your paranoid conspiracy theories about Mooslambs in Canada are evidence against our experienced reality?

Habeas Corpus.

Oh, wait a minute.  I see where the confusion is.  I don't have any.  Paranoid theories, that is.  As an immigrant, I'm in favour of immigration.  I'm against asking any immigrants questions about their beliefs, and I'm against such silliness as burka bans.  (I'm also in favour of immediate deportation for anyone who breaks the law after immigration)

I just have contempt and disgust for any religion that seeks to oppress and kill those who disagree with its tenets.  I abhor any oppression of women, gays, cartoonists, adulterers, etc.  I find anyone who agrees with such to be arseholes.  I don't for one minute think they should be made to change their views, as I believe in their right to be that kind of arsehole.  I just think they are arseholes for having such beliefs.

Edited by bcsapper