If majority of Canadians hate America, why doesn't Canada ban everything American?

I mean, if you can find it, that would be great, because I sincerely despise your "liberal democratic" Canada, and I desire to be released from any obligations to it.

I never swore an oath to a Viceregal state,  if the Queen is no longer Canada,  then Canada no longer enjoys her protection, and then I am free to make political war against leftist dingbat fuckwit wannabe commie Canada without being treasonous.

I want you to be right, please show me the text so I can be revolutionary against you without violating my oath.

Edited by Dougie93

1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

Here's the Constitution, show us the text where it says that the Queen is no longer Sovereign, Head of State and Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces;

https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/Const/index.html

It doesn’t matter.  The Queen’s role is served by the GG, appointed by the PM.  The Queen is a person, true.  The monarch does visit Canada sometimes, usually to visit regiments, native leaders, sometimes to address parliament, but you don’t seem to recognize that none of it plays a role in the functioning of the parliament. The GG does the official signing and work of the Queen.  Could the Queen perform those functions?  Yes, but she doesn’t anymore.  Also, the GG/monarch signs off on everything approved by parliament.  If he/she did not, that would be counter to the electorate and the public interest.  It doesn’t happen.  The dissolution of parliament hasn’t happened because for any government to turn on its own people would be political suicide.  Don’t forget that even during the American Revolution, the tax and other policies the patriots opposed came from parliament, not the King.  The monarch is blamed because of what he/she symbolizes.  England had a republic.  Remember beheaded Charles, Cromwell and friends?  The monarch’s political authority ended long ago.   And there are no hereditary politicians in Canada.   No House of Lords.  The GG is appointed.  

2 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

I mean, if you can find it, that would be great, because I sincerely despise your "liberal democratic" Canada, and I desire to be released from any obligations to it.

I never swore an oath to a Viceregal state,  if the Queen is no longer Canada,  then Canada no longer enjoys her protection, and then I am free to make political war against leftist dingbat fuckwit wannabe commie Canada without being treasonous.

I want you to be right, please show me the text so I can be revolutionary against you without violating my oath.

What a load of crap.  Canada is no viceregal state.  Show me one law, one intervention by the British parliament or monarch, that has determined how much tax is collected and how it is spent in the past 50 years by any government in Canada.  

We pay for and raise our own armies.  When the Queen pays salaries, you can work in that private army and follow her command if you wish, but it’s not happening.  The Canadian Forces belong to Canada.  What’s more, Canadians happily foot the bill for much of the ceremony and pomp around the monarch’s visits.  It’s our tradition and culture.  

Does Canada often support British views on world affairs?  Often but not always.  Same goes for Canadian views in relation to American.  Similar but not identical.  Canada is no more fake than the US or Britain. 

Edited by Zeitgeist

Show us the text in the constitution which in plain English states that the Queen is a "figurehead" and no Sovereign, Head of State and Commander-in-Chief anymore.

If you can't produce the text which back up your assertions, then you are full of shit by default.

Here, let me show you how it's done;

Section 9 of the constitution . . .

Declaration of Executive Power in the Queen

9. The Executive Government and Authority of and over Canada is hereby declared to continue and be vested in the Queen.

Section 15 of the constitution . . .

Command of Armed Forces to continue to be vested in the Queen

15. The Command-in-Chief of the Land and Naval Militia, and of all Naval and Military Forces, of and in Canada, is hereby declared to continue and be vested in the Queen.

11 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

Canada is safer than the US and now also freer. The masses within Canada are better educated and informed.  Canadians are also more accepting of differences and more supportive of the “have-nots.”   That doesn’t make Canadians better than anyone.  Socially Canada is easier to manage because of its smaller population, which is indeed related to its colder geography.  While American individualism and revolutionary fervour have their merits, as Canadians we do tend to prefer a more careful, slow and steady approach.  We don’t face the same violence or security threats as Americans.  Through careful public policy, debate, and revision, we have developed a progressive democracy that usually ranks near the top of the Human Development Index.  I say this with all due respect to other countries.  Americans have made sacrifices, and so have Canadians, from the beginnings of both World Wars.  

Sigh...... yes yes yes, Canadians are better, can we now get back on topic please?

2 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Wouldn't miss it one bit, and that which replaces it will be a much better arrangement.

Yeah you would...... you just haven't experienced the alternative that's why you say that.

Anyway can we get back on the topic about destroying the US please, everyone?

9 minutes ago, Mike Utinne said:

Yeah you would...... you just haven't experienced the alternative that's why you say that.

Anyway can we get back on the topic about destroying the US please, everyone?

The alternative is every province and territory that leaves the Confederation Abomination will be better off than when they were in this lame shotgun marriage which never served the purpose it was supposed to. Canada is holding "Canadians" back, the alternative is not being held back anymore.

Destroying the US is the only topic you ever want to discuss, and every time people tell you how unfeasible your idea of a world revolution to destroy America is, or how foolish it would be even if it was feasible, you refuse to believe it.

The only acceptable answer to you is that America can be easily destroyed, and if America were destroyed that would be doing the world a huge favor.

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

The alternative is every province and territory that leaves the Confederation Abomination will be better off than when they were in this lame shotgun marriage which never served the purpose it was supposed to. Canada is holding "Canadians" back, the alternative is not being held back anymore.

Has it occurred to you that maybe, just maybe, this....... "vile", "evil", "corrupt" government that you are complaining about was set up by the US?

Heck, for all we know Mr. Justin was installed by the US so that Canada would taken in all the refugees and US doesn't have to do anything?

Ever thought of that?

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

every time people tell you how unfeasible it is, or how foolish it would be even if it was feasible, you refuse to believe it.

I refuse to believe it because so many all over the world want it gone....... what about them?

Isn't it unfair to those who it has oppressed that it is allowed to continue to exists? 

Isn't it unfair to people like miss Zeitgeist who want a better future but the US keeps getting in the way?

Isn't it unfair to people such as myself who want a piece of it?

21 minutes ago, Mike Utinne said:

Having served half my life in the military, I've experienced what a military dictatorship is like,  I didn't mind it.

I'd prefer it to the rule of the crazy Canadian left,  in fact we could start chucking them out of  helicopters Pinochet style.

I love helicopters, I'd love to kill some commies, what's not to love?

Edited by Dougie93

Just now, Dougie93 said:

Having served half my life in the military, I've experienced what a military dictatorship is like,  I didn't mind it.

I'd prefer it to the rule of the crazy Canadian left,  in fact we could start chucking them out of a helicopters Pinochet style.

I love helicopters, I'd love to kill some commies, what's not to love?

It is the this "liberal democratic" Canada that allows you to say such things.....

Just now, Dougie93 said:

Why would a right wing dictatorship crack down on me for saying I'd like to chuck some lefties out of a helicopter?

Because according to your fellow Canadian, lefties are human beings as well, they have human rights and have the right to self determination..... laws that are also guaranteed by right wing dictatorships , I'm sure.

Just because some idiots want to see America destroyed doesn't mean they should get their wish. Why do you always ask about the US being destroyed instead of other far more oppressive countries? You seem to think America is the greatest evil in the world, because some idiots also think it is, and you take their word for it, because you are also an idiot.

Edited by Yzermandius19

3 minutes ago, Mike Utinne said:

Because according to your fellow Canadian, lefties are human beings as well, they have human rights and have the right to self determination..... laws that are also guaranteed by right wing dictatorships , I'm sure.

I was conditioned by the military to compartmentalize, those I view as my enemies are dehumanized so that I am able to mass murder them without quarter nor mercy.

8 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

What about the Eskimos tho?

How can Ontario be its own country when the Eskimos need us to run their miserable lives for them?

The Eskimos will be better off without Ontario to run their miserable lives for them, Confederation Keeps The Indians Down.

The Eskimo Communists are so blinded by thinking they are helping the Eskimo's that they fail to realize they are the biggest obstacle in actually helping them.

Edited by Yzermandius19

4 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

The Eskimos will be better off without Ontario to run their miserable lives for them, Confederation Keeps The Indians Down.

What about those useless fuckwits in New Brunswick?   They're even more propped up than Quebec is.

Seriously,   New Brunswick couldn't run a gangbang in a whorehouse.

6 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

What about those useless fuckwits in New Brunswick?   They're even more propped up than Quebec is.

Seriously,   New Brunswick couldn't run a gangbang in a whorehouse.

Not seeing how New Brunswick is helped by Ontario and Quebec telling them what to do, that only makes it harder for them to run a gangbang in a whorehouse than it already is. Taking away agency from the fuckwits is only going to cause them to be even more fuckwitted, with nanny coddling them into incompetence so they become more and more dependent on nanny, basically.

This Nanny State Confederation is a Succubus, the sooner that the Eskimo's and New Brunswick are freed from this clearly parasitic relationship, the better.

Edited by Yzermandius19