Yellow Jackets Jobs

So the Leader of the provincial NDP in Sask is trying to villify a group of Energy workers that are trying to save their jobs and possibly a lot of the economy.  He is insinuating that the group is racist.  I believe that there can always be extremists in any group but it is unfair, careless, selfish, and harmful to label a group for your own political gain.  The group is worried and are tired of waiting for a disingenuous Prime Minister to build the Pipelines so desparately needed for the industry and sees through this as delay tactics made up by the Federal Government in power.  We already know how the PM is shoving Carbon Tax down the provinces throats and how he handles SNC Lavalin, etc.  Doesn't this all tell you something?????

1 hour ago, Ell said:

1. So the Leader of the provincial NDP in Sask is trying to villify a group of Energy workers that are trying to save their jobs and possibly a lot of the economy.  He is insinuating that the group is racist. 

2. I believe that there can always be extremists in any group but it is unfair, careless, selfish, and harmful to label a group for your own political gain. 

3.  Doesn't this all tell you something?????

1. There are a bunch of racists in the group, so it's understandable why they would think that.

2. Why ?  They're a shitty group that is run by dodgy people.  They created a new group United We Roll to focus on energy policy, because YV was terrible.  If it's bad to label then why did the same people create a new group ?

3. Not really.  Politics as usual.

Sorry to disagree.  It seems to me that the Liberal Leader has a few BIAS'es himself.  He does not seem to understand the severe damage he is doing to the Economy and Canada as a whole.  If he does understand then that is even more disturbing.  I can't stand people who say one thing and then do another.  And as far as I am concerned labelling a group who are trying to look after their families and are hard working as well is classless.  I think perhaps the Media should be explaining the other side of the coin but of course they seem to be more Liberal in their point of view and the Liberals could do nothing wrong.  Especially when they get funded by that same government.