Just Curious

PocketRocket

-k

PR.

And always a pleasure to speak with you.

BTW, what happened to "The Kimmy Party"????

Elections coming up. Better gear up the campaign :D

eh. Leadership issues and internal squabbling. Anonymous members bitching to the Toronto Star. You know.

I'm actually considering joining a new party.

Click here for details!

-k

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PR.

And always a pleasure to speak with you.

BTW, what happened to "The Kimmy Party"????

Elections coming up. Better gear up the campaign :D

eh. Leadership issues and internal squabbling. Anonymous members bitching to the Toronto Star. You know.

I'm actually considering joining a new party.

Click here for details!

-k

Is that you Kimmy? funny pic anyway.

catch-as-catch-can, thanks for readily admiting your breaking the rules.  You're now banned, again.

To quote Nelson from The Simpsons......(falsetto voice) "Hah hah".

Thanks for the reply, GREG.

In your signature you make a pretty shocking statement ... "I hate Paul Martin." :rolleyes:

Now here you seem to be enjoying another poster's demise. :unsure:

You know ... there ARE medications for that. :lol:

Mmmmmmm.........medication :D:lol:

Dear PocketRocket,

From the look of the party headquarters, I take it you're only planning on capturing 1 seat??? 
It is the most powerful seat there is though! That is why it is called 'the throne'! Actually, it is where I get all my best thinking done...mind you, I don't want to see any 'white papers' after they have been 'legislated upon'...

I have often thought that the workings of the legislature resembled peristalsis...

It behooves a great leader to be capable of getting the sh*t out of the system. Clearly Kimmy is clued in on many levels.

I guess that now when people think of me as a "regular user", this is what will come to mind. :)

-k

Kimmy,

Now you could say that I might be raising a stink for no reason,but I think your campaign needs the raise the lid to higher levels.

You know,to distinguish you from the other candidates ,some that we know are just full of it.

My idea was that we have a slogan,something like

"Vote for Kimmy,she'll take care of government paper work ,one sheet at a time".

And all your supporters could show their support by wearing the Kimmy hat,

Kimmy Hat

I can see the campaign turning into a revolution for new government. People everywhere will be flushed with joy and demand dumping of old decayed government ideas and policies.

I must stop now, I don't want to open the door to others to see the source of the party's ideas nor do I want to make an ass of myself by tooting the party's secret agenda to loudly at this point.

Remember, we will take charge... "one sheet at a time" ;);)

You guys/gals are hilarious......I love it :lol::lol:

Paricularly Canuck E Stan's last post.

It's been a few days since I've been here, and the last several posts in this thread made me laugh so hard I snorted coffee out my nose.

Good job. We need more threads like this :D

P.S......I want a "Kimmy Hat".

P.P.S......Would you like some butter with that roll???

From the look of the party headquarters, I take it you're only planning on capturing 1 seat???

With the lid down at all times, I presume...

A lid? Hopefully, after some party fundraisers we will be able to afford some accoutrements for the party HQ. But remember, "If everyone is paper hogs, we'll go back to catalogues!"

-k

Excellent idea Spar,

No point not giving the taxpayers what they deserve from those up on the second floor.

Because of the limited seating in our head quarters, a lounge(and I'm sure it will be very popular,I've gotten hundreds of e-mails from Canadians saying this is what they want)is just what we need to convey our message to Canadians.

I think we could qualify for a government grant to renovate our existing head quarters,improve the energy waste within, and do a study on the environmental impact of the lounge on our neighbouring communities.

Until we get the grant, I foresee budget cut backs coming into place, so maintainance cost will have to be cut to the bare minimum.

But because of the expected popularity, we may have to keep the taxpayers moving in the lounge so everyone can enjoy the facility.A cover charge for admittance will be required(GST and PST extra) to cover administration,parking and security costs.

I think this seating arrangement will allow for far more taxpayer to enjoy our lounge butt at the same time keep our operating costs low.

New lounge seating

After using the facilties, the taxpayers may feel like they are missing something. Perhaps the research grant could be used for adapting this incredible device for human use.

Think of the possibilities: Klien and Martin think they can appeal to tax payers with checks. The Kimmy party one up them both by replacing something many taxpayers lost years ago!

Excellent idea,this device would be KImmy's gift to all the politician's who lose their seats in the next election,just as a reminder of the kind of work they did for the taxpayers of Canada.

We could call "Neuticles for Canada Award" and it would be similar to the Order of Canada,but only different.

I thought the idea of a political party headquartered in an outhouse was, you know, a statement, a metaphor, something like that. Never did I imagine that it would capture the imagination of the voting public the way it has, or that such a cool campaign bus would be discovered.

-k

Kimmy,

I think the time has come for you to do some real soul searching and begin to pick your shadow cabinet.

We here on the forum are supporting you on this political journey to Ottawa,with thousands of Canadians supporting you,I think you should begin to make some decisions as to who will best represent the Kimmy party.Besides having the prestige of the position and also not having to pay for gum out of pocket or spending money at Pizza parlours, it would also probably cut down on our personal expense.

There are so many qualified people to help you achieve your goal here on the forum,I hope you consider us for a portfolio in your cabinet. Choice your associates wisely for the positions that will make a difference, because....remember... we will take care of Ottawa, one sheet at a time.

Okay. THELONIOUS invoked a Monty Python line, which reminds me of something else which is quite Python-esque.

You've all heard of The Beatles (of course).

Eric Idle and a few others of the Python crew, along with several rock stars doing cameo appearances, and several of the original Saturday Night Live crew, put together a movie that's a satire of the Beatles story.

It's called "The Rutles.....All You Need Is Cash".

How is this related to The Kimmy Party???? Well, I'm getting there.

Some of you may recall John and Yoko's famous "Sleep-In" or whatever they called it, wherein the two of them stayed in bed, in their pajamas, all day, while their bedroom was open to the press.

It was held to promote peace !?!

In any case, "The Rutles" spoofs this as well.

In the movie, the "John" character, and his girlfriend, hold a "Shower-In", where the two of them sit in a bathtub, under a running shower, holding court for the press.

The John character explains that "Civilisation is nothing more than an effective sewage system, and so, by the use of plumbing, we hope to demonstrate this to the world".

I think you should adopt this as the party slogan, KIMMY.