Just Curious

PocketRocket

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since some are already requesting ministerial positions, I don't want to be left out.

We had Unemployment Canada,then we had Employment Canada. I would like to be considered for the "new" department of Under Deployment Canada in Kimmy's government.

This department would eliminate the need for Immigration,Employment and Public Service departments in the present government.Think of the cost savings!

As minister of Under Deployment I would take care of new immigrants coming into Canada,make sure they have jobs by applying new immigrants to every contract that our government hands out. This includes advertising contracts.

The more money the governmet hands out in a contract the more immigrants the company would be required to hire.

We in Under Deployment Canada would make sure that the government gets value for taxpayer money and at the same time create work for our new immigrants while reducing our unemployment numbers.Isn't this an exciting concept!

Look for more details in two or three months on our web site. :lol:

In point of fact I didn't write that. I am endeavouring to find out what happened and am immensely dissapointed you believe that is my style. It had been my intention to only read and not contribute further written content. Your apparent evaluation of my contribution to date only reinforces this desire.

Dear Tawasakm,

In point of fact I didn't write that. I am endeavouring to find out what happened and am immensely dissapointed you believe that is my style.
No, I don't truly believe that your style is so crude. I don't believe you have postd anything like this in the past. However, it appears to have come from your computer. Do you have a smart-aleck roommate?
Your apparent evaluation of my contribution to date only reinforces this desire.
This is only because of your 'apparent contribution'. I can only think of two ways that this could have happened. Firstly, as I said, someone else posted something from your computer. Secondly, a malignant troll. A while ago, someone appeared on this forum, trolling. They registered names (among hundreds, as is my contention) such as .August1991, *August1991, and .theloniusfleabag. I had seen this exact behaviour on another forum, and it's sole purpose was to sow discord on the forum. I don't see how this could have been the cause of this post, though, as your personal info was included with the post in question(#number of posts, member #, etc.) . Unless, of course, this particular troll managed to 'hack' the forum site, in which case I urge you to report it to Greg immediately.

My sincere apologies, and hopefully this can be sorted out without anyone else besmirching your good name.

Thelonius,

I have reported this to Greg. I am waiting to find out if the offending post came from my IP address. Let this be a lesson to everyone (if it IS my IP). I set my browser to remember my password because I live alone. If this came from my IP then one of about 15 people made the post (thats how many people were here at that time). Either way I am furious that this happened. More then I can say. And, again, I am horribly dissapointed that you think I would post such drivel - for that is what it is. It does tell me that my posts to date must not have meant that much if people can believe I would espouse such meaningless filth.

In any event (in case it did come from my comp) I apologise for the post which came under my name.

Apologies,

Murray Sharpe

I doubt that anyone thought you actually wrote it, Tawasakm. As a computer illiterate, I have no idea what might have happened but I thought that someone you knew was playing some not very funny practical joke.

You and I always seem to have differences. That does not mean I do not value your contribution and you should rethink your withdrawal from active participation. We need all the thoughtful contributions possible.

Particularly yours as the perspective that most of us can not have.

• 1 month later...
And now JONAH has bit the dust.

Swallowed by a whale???

This time, GREG, I don't need to ask why.

While he was inoffensive, JONAH was certainly not even trying to stay on topic.

Good job.

"not even trying to stay on topic"? That's putting it rather charitably! :lol:

I wonder if Jonah was the return of our old friend "onlythetruth".

On one hand, if it is him, his psychosis has deepened and shifted focus. The content of his jibberish seems to have changed.

And yet, what are the odds of two different people with such grave mental problems being able to operate computers, let alone find this forum? Strange indeed.

-k

"not even trying to stay on topic"?  That's putting it rather charitably!  :lol:

What can I say???? I'm a generous soul.

I wonder if Jonah was the return of our old friend "onlythetruth". 

I don't recall any religious ranting of this magnitude from any other members here, past or present.

Probably some other poor illiterate soul.

On one hand, if it is him, his psychosis has deepened and shifted focus. The content of his jibberish seems to have changed.

Naaah. Different wierdo. Although it's possible that they're sharing a deck of cards, because neither of them is playing with a full one.

And yet, what are the odds of two different people with such grave mental problems being able to operate computers, let alone find this forum? Strange indeed.

Well, in today's point-and-click world, a semi-trained chimpanzee can operate a PC, at least well enough to "debate" (ahem) on a forum.

Although not, evidently, well enough to use the "quote" function properly.

Now let's get back to important business.

Election coming up.

What's the Kimmy Party's platform???

Well, in today's point-and-click world, a semi-trained chimpanzee can operate a PC, at least well enough to "debate" (ahem) on a forum.

Although not, evidently, well enough to use the "quote" function properly.

Now let's get back to important business.

Election coming up.

What's the Kimmy Party's platform???

One thing we believe in is providing better training for chimpanzees.

-k