EU targets Trump states with tariffs

3 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Godwin's Law proven yet again.   My point is that Donald Trump matters more than Justin Trudeau, and always will.

The man who pointed out that everyone compares everything to Nazis says it's OK to call alt-right protestors Nazis.

Mike Godwin formulated Godwin's Law more than 25 years ago. And it has become a foundational rule of the internet in the time since: as a discussion goes on, the likelihood of someone being called a Nazi becomes higher.

Some have added an extra part: as soon as someone is called a Nazi, they are probably wrong.

But Mr Godwin has said that the white nationalists who took over the streets of Charlottesville over the weekend can fairly be compared to Nazis, given that many of them openly voice support for a Nazi ideology.

"By all means, compare these s***heads to the Nazis," he wrote. "Again and again. I'm with you."

Feeling stupid?

Edited by Jimwd

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

So ?    The Law still applies, and Hitler loves the attention you give him, even in death.

You just schooled . Godwin himself recognizes trump’s fine people are Nazis. Congratulations

3 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

You just schooled . Godwin himself recognizes trump’s fine people are Nazis. Congratulations

Godwin's politics do not change Godwin's Law....and Nazis are protected in the United States by constitutional rights. 

No half-ass hate speech laws as in Canada...or the EU.

3 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Godwin's politics do not change Godwin's Law....and Nazis are protected in the United States by constitutional rights. 

No half-ass hate speech laws as in Canada...or the EU.

Lol...what’s your law for Stalin or Mao ? Chuckle ...

1. Don’t bring up Godwin if you don’t want to hear his opinion. His law is not to stop genuine comparisons,

2. Those that fail to learn from history are Doomed to repeat it.

Edited by Jimwd

7 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

History is repeating right now with Canadian and EU tariffs...chuckle about that.

Your slithering has zero affect other than letting me know you have no legitimate counter argument. Open a book and learn your future,

Just now, Jimwd said:

Your slithering has zero affect other than letting me know you have no legitimate counter argument. Open a book and learn your future,

Then why do you keep responding ?

The EU (and especially Canada) can't ignore Trump either.

Bring on more tariffs....bring on more whining.

6 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Then why do you keep responding ?

The EU (and especially Canada) can't ignore Trump either.

Bring on more tariffs....bring on more whining.

Sun tzu is why I respond.

”know your enemy”

3 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

You’re a woman. You haven’t learned the bully in the sandbox lesson. But you will.

I'm a woman ?   What kind of sexist, misogynist relevance would that have on the reality of EU tariffs ?

At least try to stay on topic, on the mods will close this thread.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

I'm a woman ?   What kind of sexist, misogynist relevance would that have on the reality of EU tariffs ?

At least try to stay on topic, on the mods will close this thread.

Topic? Your have the same topic in every thread . America matters ,Canada doesn’t.

thats your whole schtick.

On 6/22/2018 at 10:20 PM, jacee said:

The trade war is on!

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/eu-retaliatory-tariffs-us-begin-1.4717696

EU targets Harley Davidsons, peanuts, bourbon, orange juice.

The trade war is on — and Trump voters are the target

Jun 22 201

The European Union’s robust retaliatory tariffs came into force Friday on $3.2 billion of U.S. goods designed specifically to inflict pain on Donald Trump’s political base in the American heartland.

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/mbkdbp/european-union-trade-war-trump-voters

Very interesting concept.

Trade:

https://www.google.ca/search?q=canada+trade+by+state&oq=canada+trade+by+state&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l2.14865j1j7&client=ms-android-bell-ca&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#imgrc=os6Ed5-pMJyIjM:

Trump

https://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/president

Hmm...

Just the mere talk of a looming trade war, had already hurt Germany.

Talk of a trade war remains just that but Europe's economy may already be showing the first signs of damage from a rise in protectionist rhetoric.

Germany, the region's biggest economy and a global export power, posted quarter on quarter growth of just 0.3% in the first three months of the year. That's half the rate it achieved in the previous quarter.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/05/15/news/economy/germany-economy-slowdown-trade-trump/index.html

21 hours ago, Jimwd said:

Many Americans sold their souls choosing Russia over America. Your have done the same with America over Canada.. believe me..this won’t end well for either of you. 

It's more like many Americans have sold their souls to liar and crooked Hillary and to the left wing liberal globalist bankster elites. Canada and it's dear leader politicians are the ones who have let Canadians down. Not me. When a country puts a 270% tariff on dairy products coming into Canada from America, do you think that is fair play? If the dairy industry needs that kind of protection than there must be something wrong with that industry.

I have not sold my soul to America. What I am trying to do is to try and save my soul from left wing liberal Canada. I admire that America has a President that is fighting for America. Our dear prime mistake of a leader is fighting for the rest of the third world and not Canada. Trudeau loves his legal and illegal immigrants and that is all he appears to be concerned about. Diversity does not give me any strength. 

It soon won't be looking to good for your liberal ilk. The FBI already has got rid of a bunch of traitors to America. This is only just the beginning of making America great again and draining the commie swamp. 

22 hours ago, Jimwd said:

Trump is a demoagogue that insulted his way to the presidency and is a pathological liar. Fox is a propaganda network for sheep and those with the cult infection.

Come on get real. Trump didn't insult his way to the presidency although I think that his style of insults and Trump calling out the things as they are was very refreshing indeed. Trump told the people what they wanted to hear and that is what got him the presidency. Trump did not lie to them Trump told them the truth.Trump called out the swamp that is Washington and we all know that he was right on that one. The pathological ones here are the likes of the Clinton's, Bushes, and Obama. Their obsession with the lies and deceits of communism went to their brainless heads. They were not leaders, they were communist in everything they said and did. 

Left wing liberal pro democrat CNN, MSNBC, ABC and our communist CBC are the ones pushing propaganda, and not FOX. They all belong to and their viewers also belong to the left wing liberal communist cult of spreading lies and bull chit. They are caught every day lying about something. Their recent lie was about this poor little girl standing in some picture on Time magazine with Trump standing over her and she was observed crying her eyes out because she was supposed to be there alone. Later it was found out that the little girl was not alone and that her mother was right there. She no doubt was crying because of what her stupid mother did. Tried to cross into America illegally. And this is what your ilk in the fake and lying fake stream liberal media try to do all the time is lie and that it is all Trump's fault. This immigration problem went on lone before Trump became President and had nothing to do with what is going on today. At least Trump is trying to do something about it. Just remember that this same nonsense went on under the Bill Clinton, Bush and Obama regimes and and their infectious and dangerous communist cults.  

Edited by taxme

13 minutes ago, taxme said:

Come on get real. Trump didn't insult his way to the presidency although I think that his style of insults and Trump calling out the things as they are was very refreshing indeed. Trump told the people what they wanted to hear and that is what got him the presidency. Trump did not lie to them Trump told them the truth.Trump called out the swamp that is Washington and we all know that he was right on that one. The pathological ones here are the likes of the Clinton's, Bushes, and Obama. Their obsession with the lies and deceits of communism went to their brainless heads. They were not leaders, they were communist in everything they said and did. 

Left wing liberal pro democrat CNN, MSNBC, ABC and our communist CBC are the ones pushing propaganda, and not FOX. They all belong to and their viewers also belong to the left wing liberal communist cult of spreading lies and bull chit. They are caught every day lying about something. Their recent lie was about this poor little girl standing in some picture on Time magazine with Trump standing over her and she was observed crying her eyes out because she was supposed to be there alone. Later it was found out that the little girl was not alone and that her mother was right there. She no doubt was crying because of what her stupid mother did. Tried to cross into America illegally. And this is what your ilk in the fake and lying fake stream liberal media try to do all the time is lie and that it is all Trump's fault. This immigration problem went on lone before Trump became President and had nothing to do with what is going on today. At least Trump is trying to do something about it. Just remember that this same nonsense went on under the Bill Clinton, Bush and Obama regimes and and their infectious and dangerous communist cults.  

Trump didn't insult his way to the presidency?

You sound like you have blood coming out of your whatever.....

270% Tarifs is because America subsidizes its dairy to the tune of 20 billion. That’s why it’s not free trade.

270% Tarifs is because America subsidizes its dairy to the tune of 20 billion. That’s why it’s not free trade.

Well then, maybe what is needed here is to get rid of tariffs altogether between America and Canada and let the free market roll on without government interference. Let the people in the business world work out their own deals and get the useless government out of the tariff business. If we are supposed to be great friends and neighbors than why all this tariff nonsense going on between our two nations? I think that the consumer would do a lot better without the government being in there and where it is costing the taxpayer's untold millions of tax dollars for these fools in Canada to keep pretending that they are doing something for us all. Government doesn't get involved in anything unless there is a buck to be made from it because that is what our governments are good at is taking our tax dollars and blowing those dollars and the average Joe and Mary six pack just can't or won't bother to try and get it. It's quite obvious that Canadians don't care about anything at all but themselves only. Yes/no, Omni? 

8 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

Trump didn't insult his way to the presidency?

You sound like you have blood coming out of your whatever.....

Trump insults and embarrasses people and his competition all the time when they deserve it. If one is going to attack and mock Trump well Trump will attack and mock right back. Trump worked his way to the presidency by telling it like it is and showing up other political leaders for what they are. Liars, cheats and thieves. I like that in a leader. Don't you? 

"You sound like you have blood coming out of your whatever". Now that sounds rather disgusting. But liberals are well known for saying or doing disgusting things especially the ones that try and insult and demean Trump like that liberal scum so-called comedian Griffin where she was seen holding up a severed head of Trump. Most liberals are really a bunch of classless sickos. 

4 hours ago, taxme said:

Trump insults and embarrasses people and his competition all the time when they deserve it. If one is going to attack and mock Trump well Trump will attack and mock right back. Trump worked his way to the presidency by telling it like it is and showing up other political leaders for what they are. Liars, cheats and thieves. I like that in a leader. Don't you? 

"You sound like you have blood coming out of your whatever". Now that sounds rather disgusting. But liberals are well known for saying or doing disgusting things especially the ones that try and insult and demean Trump like that liberal scum so-called comedian Griffin where she was seen holding up a severed head of Trump. Most liberals are really a bunch of classless sickos. 

Hispanic judge mocked trump?

A perfect manifestation of cult sickness. 

• Confused 1

On 6/23/2018 at 1:25 PM, taxme said:

We can thank the left wing liberal Canadian MSM for all the hatred that has been spewed and heaped on America by those fools, especially now that Trump is the new sheriff in town. They cannot seem to get enough of bashing Trump. But what can one expect from a bunch of crybaby losers. The only way that Canadians who care really and want to know as to what is really happening in America is to try and listen to FOX news for a change. FOX will not bite and they come up with some pretty good answers and reasons as to why the liberal lying and fake MSM hates America and Trump so much and want to see Trump fail on everything. America is lucky to have a leader like Trump. And then there is the feminist prime mistake of Canada. LOL. 

No one despises Trump as much as Melania and the majority of Americans do.

The election has been over for a long time and yet all Trump does  is still attack Hillary and Obama. You don't notice it because you're a hater as well. How often does Trudeau  bring up and attack his past opponents ? Answer never,

Fascist are demagogues. Trump is a demagogue.