Crime in Canada seems to align with natives

Bottom line; we cant actually defend Canada by military force, never could, almost 10 million square kilometers of territory, the vast majority of it complex and remote terrain with extreme weather conditions and limited logistical lines of communications.

It would be a fools errand to even try, 10 million square kilometers of Canadian mostly wilderness, even the People's Liberation Army of China couldn't cover off on that.

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

As a liberal, I am half expecting to have to protest against such policies in the future.

Oh, no, I embrace it, the Cultural Marxists will bring themselves down under the weight of their own excesses, that's baked into the Marxist cake,  so better to encourage them to go for broke, and besides, protesting is just pointless virtue signalling, doesn't achieve a thing.  Do revolution, or revolution do not, but don't waste our mutherfuckin time with protests.

10 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Oh, no, I embrace it, the Cultural Marxists will bring themselves down under the weight of their own excesses, that's baked into the Marxist cake,  so better to encourage them to go for broke, and besides, protesting is just pointless virtue signalling, doesn't achieve a thing.  Do revolution, or revolution do not, but don't waste our mutherfuckin time with protests.

You embrace being criminalized ?

Just do like they do south of the border. Throw all of them who don't have white skin in jail. Those nazis see red if rehabilitation is even mentioned. So they have the higher incarceration rate in the world and by far the most expensive. It's Canada that needs the border wall, not Mexico, to keep US light artillery off of our streets before we become more like them.

1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

The problem is this; because the "First Nations" are technically sovereign, the government cannot control the money once they hand it over,  they can give it to the Indian "governments", or not, but the Indians will not tolerate the wypipo telling them how to run their affairs on their land, so the Indian "governments" basically just pocket the money and it never actually trickles down to the rest.   Wash, rinse,  repeat for 150 years, and we continue to spin our wheels with this game.

I'm not a racist or a hater so I'm not going to be able to continue this useless waste of time with you.

10 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Weird.  You are looking forward to a crisis and have no idea what will happen.

Sounds morbid and unpatriotic.

Well, Canada is a monarchy, my patriotism is entirely expressed though my fealty to the Commander-in-Chief,  I never swore an oath to the Government of Canada nor Canadian Confederation, and in fact the Liberal stacked supreme court has actually ruled that no Canadian citizen is required to bear any formal allegiance to the country,  you can decline to take the oath and still be sworn in, so Canadian patriotism is laughable clown show at this juncture.

To paraphrase Ronald Reagan, I didn't leave the Canada party, the Canada party left me.

I'm old school, my country is the House of Windsor, whereas Canadian Confederation? I've been by this juncture forced to agree with the Americans; "Fake Country"

29 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I'm old school, my country is the House of Windsor, whereas Canadian Confederation? I've been by this juncture forced to agree with the Americans; "Fake Country"

OK, well that's covered. :D 

Then there's the part about you apparently just waiting around for it all to burn ?

6 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

OK, well that's covered. :D 

Then there's the part about you apparently just waiting around for it all to burn ?

Meh, I'm no doomsayer, no need to burn anything, the objective end state is non violent devolution, Sovereignty Association as the Liberals like to say, except instead of just for Quebec, for everybody,  independent jurisdictions all before 1867, don't think of it as the sky fall,  it's just Back to the Future.

Edited by Dougie93
  • Confused 1

Bear in mind the purpose of Canadian Confederation in the first place, prosperous east west free trading block and defence of sovereignty from the Americans, and as the exact opposite has come to pass, all north south trade with the Americans with internal tariff walls east west, and total abrogation of sovereignty to Washington, by it's own terms of reference, Canadian Confederation is a failed state, Fake Country Zombie, limping along in abject mediocrity en route to  insolvency.

4 hours ago, Hates politicians said:

Well if the indians are getting fucked I want to be one. Everything would be given to me. I'd never have to work another day in my life for anything.

And you'd live in rundown housing, in a shitty, backward burg in the middle of nowhere with nothing to do - ever.

3 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

And for people who have some delusions about enforced accountability here, bear in mind, there's no pushing the Indians around, the government is afraid of the Indians not the other way round,  as ultimately, the indians are de facto armed paramilitaries who cannot be intimidated.  If you're gonna go in and try to force them to do something, that could very likely require the army, and even then, the Indians ain't scared of the army, so basically they're just holding the government for ransom.

The Indians basically called the government's bluff at Oka in 1990, and the politicians have been afraid to confront them ever since.

So stop electing cowards to high office.

Your idea of native military supremacy, btw, is silly. Unless you're suggesting an organized mass uprising, which just isn't going to happen. We'd more likely have trouble at one reserve, or maybe two. And there's a limited number of people on each of these reserves, and many are isolated. You could wipe them out just be stopping the cheques.

46 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Bear in mind the purpose of Canadian Confederation in the first place, prosperous east west free trading block and defence of sovereignty from the Americans, and as the exact opposite has come to pass, all north south trade with the Americans with internal tariff walls east west, and total abrogation of sovereignty to Washington, by it's own terms of reference, Canadian Confederation is a failed state, Fake Country Zombie, limping along in abject mediocrity en route to  insolvency.

Again, mostly a result of gutless pukes in the government, afraid to back the provinces down.

Just a few things to throw out here.

First of all, as has been mentioned, we now have a Constitutional obligation to the aboriginal population.  What is not so clear is what that amounts to.  We should establish some kind of limits, as the bux are now getting totally ridiculous.  Also, the whole business of being paid to simply sit around and reproduce means there are far, far more eligible today and will be tomorrow than the small number of aboriginals that were defined when the treaties were first written - by the British.  Personally, I think they need to go see Queenie for their bux and get the hell out of my back pocket.

Now, that being said:  the money does NOT flow directly to those with a treaty number.  Yes, the tiny value of stipend on treaty day does, but the vast majority of the money goes into what we have come to call the "Indian Industry" - an army of hangers-on in government and contractors to government who skim about 70% off the top before any net proceeds head towards the native community.  And then, once again instead of being placed in the hands of those who we are constitutionally obliged to support, it goes to band and council.  Chiefs and their councils tend to be, let's say a little bit SELECTIVE about where the money goes, and who has access.

Head for a reserve (at least on the prairies) and have a look around.   Yes, the housing is given to them and is in horrible repair - in many cases (not all).   If you have a community with more than 90% unemployment, why the hell wouldn't someone realize that fixing those houses and getting paid by the band for doing so would both keep the homes and infrastructure in good nick and create genuinely useful employment for at least some of the unemployed residents.  Doesn't happen and the idiots who take videos of run down housing to show on the evening news never seem to catch on that the stuff is screwed by the very people who are bitching about how bad they have it - when few ever lift a finger to do diddly squat to create, improve or even maintain what has already been given to them - often several times over.

It is just not a simple black and white, right and wrong situation.  There are a lot of variables but the solution of simply throwing money at the problem in exactly the same way as has already proven to fail every time is hardly the answer.

It's just startling to hear how the Trump mentality and agenda is starting to be adopted by the Conservatives. Are Canadians as ready as Americans to express their racism and hate as the Americans obviously are. It's certainly something the Cons have always been quick to pick up on and with which to appeal to Canadians!. Many of the threads on this forum reek of it!

Hitler used the tactic successfully on the Jews. It's all about putting the blame for everything on a minority or minorities. The lowlife rightists in the US are hooking into the game perfectly, by following the Trump lead to hate black people, Hispanics, and anyone else who is not a pure white native born Americans.

Here on this forum, the more the Con supporters say, the more they blow their cover.

Edited by montgomery