Sh*tholes are created by western society - A history of Haiti

?Impact

12 minutes ago, taxme said:

So, how much more does old whitey have to keep paying before people like you are satisfied and white people are forgiven and relieved of their past awful deeds?

Why don't you do a little research and see if you can come up with a dollar value. It will be a bigly number I assure you.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

This guy thinks Haiti should become Canada's 11th province....but he might have to change these people's minds about Canada's role in shi*thole paradise:

canada-haiti.jpg

http://jasonholborn.com/weblog/haiti-an-eleventh-province/

No way do I want that chit hole of a country to join Canada. That is what Canadians don't need is more welfare recipients coming to Canada. We have enough of them here already with more of them no doubt to come. Why would people who live in a nice warm climate want to move to a cold climate? Could it be because those Haitian people that have come to Canada already know that Haiti is a chit hole and wanted to get out of there as quickly as possible?

Our past Governor General from Haiti was a political suck multicultural appointment because of her background and nothing more. And now we have a governor general who is from Quebec and comes from a province that wants nothing to do with the queen of England. Oh, Canada, oh. :rolleyes:

6 hours ago, taxme said:

So, how much more does old whitey have to keep paying before people like you are satisfied and white people are forgiven and relieved of their past awful deeds?

So, what do you want to see whitey do today that has not been done already by whitey to make up for past sins?  

Please tell me as to how much more azz kissing does old whitey have to do to make those blacks and Indians stop their whining and crying forever and forgive old whitey?

Over to you,  fella. 

The benefits of racism does not have an expiration date for white people.  As such the payment to those who they stole from doesn't end.  Pay restitution to those who they have wronged yearly.  Pay them billions.

1 hour ago, H10 said:

The benefits of racism does not have an expiration date for white people.  As such the payment to those who they stole from doesn't end.  Pay restitution to those who they have wronged yearly.  Pay them billions.

Already been done. Much charity money, food and skilled labour has been provided to the people of Haiti, to no avail. Paying achieves nothing. It's like giving an alcoholic another bottle.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, H10 said:

As far as I am concerned, you are a racist plain and simple. You show that you have hatred for white people. And people like you will not be allowed to get away with your racist opinions or views anymore towards white people. Many white people like myself are getting mighty fed up with your anti-white hatred especially those that live today who had nothing to do with what happened in the past. We white folk are tired of paying to people who do not deserve a bloody cent for what other people have done centuries ago where even those you whine and cry for were also involved in those slave games. If I had my way Indians and blacks would never get another white cent from the white taxpayer's from every white country.

Pay the billions? Why? Are you trying to or are one of them who is cashing in on this pay the billions crap?  I would not doubt that at all. I would also demand that you and your racist ilk pay back some of that money that you have stolen from me. Fork some over, liberal snowflake. Works for me. 

6 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Already been done. Much charity money, food and skilled labour has been provided to the people of Haiti, to no avail. Paying achieves nothing. It's like giving an alcoholic another bottle.

This guy lives in an unrealistic world. This fool thinks that white people should pay forever. Is this guy whacked out or what? 

On 1/21/2018 at 5:22 PM, DogOnPorch said:

When an earthquake hits Japan...they take care of it.

Indeed, and the Japanese don't just sit around and wait for the Western world to come to their assistance and aid. They get to work and do take care of it as fast as is possible. 

1 minute ago, taxme said:

Indeed, and the Japanese don't just sit around and wait for the Western world to come to their assistance and aid. They get to work and do take care of it as fast as is possible. 

Yep, rebuilding a nuclear reactor on a fault line after it was collapsed by a tsunami. That's a Japanese word isn't it? 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, taxme said:

I believe Japan was the recipient of a lot of western aid that built their modern infrastructure and economy. The outbreak of the Korean war was a huge boost to Japanese industry as well.

Edited by ?Impact

On 1/20/2018 at 1:42 PM, -TSS- said:

If the British had never colonised anything most people on this board would have never even been born. 

But just imagine how crowed Britain and Europe would be today if the British and the Europeans did not get out there and explore the world? 

Just now, ?Impact said:

I believe Japan was the recipient of a lot of western aid that built their modern infrastructure and economy. The outbreak of the Korean was was a huge boost to Japanese industry as well.

Just another country that benefitted from Western man. What more can be said. :)

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

But just imagine how crowed Britain and Europe would be today if the British and the Europeans did not get out there and explore the world? 

A large percentage of the people in the Americas (1 billion total) and New Zealand (5 million) and Australia (20 million) are European invaders. Lets say it is about 70% or 700,000 people. That would double the population of Europe.

With collective guilt, sweeping generalization, cherry picking of facts and double standard, one can demonize any demographic or nation.

For your consideration: Why are Blacks "behind" ?

Evil Whites oppressing them says liberal establishment and a significant faction of Blacks.
Racial "bottom line" is a combination and vicious cycle.

1] Blacks got the physical edge/more testosterone which contributes to more aggressive behavior [and denser bone/muscle tissue]

2] Search engine IQ gap. ["bottom line" reason blacks are behind in
everything except athletics, pop culture and violent crime stats]

3] Forced integration. [exacerbates racial animosity]

4] Manual/blue-collar labor devaluation [due to technology progress] disproportionately negatively impacted black family / community.
Blacks especially hurt by virtual elimination of rural farm work due to mechanization.
Blacks did not thrive as well as whites in city and factory.

5] Tax, labor, trade and environmental laws caused corporations to move many jobs overseas which negatively impacted all Americans,
however, disproportionately negatively impacted black family/community.

6] Fed gov welfare policy penalizes family and work and rewards fertility.

7] "Affirmative Action" constitutes Fed gov endorsement of the left wing/black power establishment article of faith that blacks lag behind due to white racism/oppression.
A faction of blacks interprets that as justification for violent crime against the "oppressors." Thus inciting ongoing spike upward in interracial black perp violent crime.
“AA” also causes resentment among whites who refuse to plead guilty to crimes [real and imagined] committed by others [committed even centuries ago].

8] Anti-Social [“Fuxk the Police”] black pop “culture.”

9] For decades major advertising, movies and pop culture has deliberately incited and increased racial animosity
by commonly and increasingly portraying and encouraging black male-white female hook up.
Contributing to this is MSMedia glorification of athletes which is the main Black strong suit.

10] Academia teaches blacks to hate whites. See Nkosi Thandiwe.
For the past 50 years, the Federal government, Academia, Entertainment Industry and Mass Media
have taught whites the wonderfulness of integration and "diversity." While simultaneously teaching blacks to hate and despise the "oppressor" whites.

11] Promulgation of the "White Privilege" doctrine which incites and justifies black on white violent crime.

12] By a significant and growing faction of blacks, succeeding according to traditional “white” standards [getting along with society] is deemed “acting white” and condemned.

13] The slavery experience.

Blacks are at bottom of every list involving intelligence.   Blacks are at top of every list of violent criminality.

There are lots of violent white criminals. They rarely target blacks.   For all violent criminals, whites are the victims of choice.

Ps: All wishing reconciliation should go to the corner of  “all have sinned” and “love one another.” We’ll be waiting.

5 hours ago, ?Impact said:

Are you trying to allege something?

A mod accused me of copy-pasting other people's work.        I copy-paste my own work because it would be silly to retype it every time I use it.  Like a FAQ

Of course,  like I'm sure everyone does,... if I choose to post a bit of someone else's work (like few sentences  from a book or magazine) I'll copy-paste it and give proper attribution. 

Edited by John Prewett