Iran needs some democracy

GostHacked

Iranian women in Sport stadium.

Asian champion, Iran soccer team may have narrowly lost to 2010 world champion Spain  in a tight match however, Iranian women appears to have fought hard and won a long standing struggle to enter sport stadiums. Believe it or not in this 21 century some backward ruling clergy in Iran have banned Iranian women from entering sports stadiums.  (the daughters of those who were granted freedom and equality by progressive Pahlavi dynasty who ruled Iran for 50 golden years).

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/06/20/football/iran-spain-world-cup-russia-2018-spt-intl/index.html

Struggle for total equality for women in all aspects of life will continue and all rights including the right to choose what to wear, who to marry, equal heritage, right to travel without permission, right to divorce, equal division of assets after divorce and equal right to child custody, etc. are just around the corner. Struggle will continue by all Iranians until democracy is achieved in Iran.

The thread title says Iran needs some democracy. But Iran nation would settle for nothing short of total democracy and equality for all which would ONLY be achieved by complete and total removal of Islamic regime.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
  • Thanks 2

Kurdish rebels move to gain US support for operations against Iran

The Kurds haven't been treated well in that part of the world and now they are gaining strength. The Kurds in Iraq already have a strong and independent presence since the war. Now their brothers and sisters in Iran are looking to take advantage of the situation and be part of the independence.  

6 hours ago, marcus said:

The Kurds haven't been treated well in that part of the world and now they are gaining strength. The Kurds in Iraq already have a strong and independent presence since the war. Now their brothers and sisters in Iran are looking to take advantage of the situation and be part of the independence.  

No more....This resonates a kind of regime that has occupied Iran for 40 years. It uses patriotic fever and similar sentiments to achieve its goals. That is to distract the population from the internal problems and struggle and divert their hatred towards the West. For so many years they have used these scare mongering tactics so that the public anger is directed towards the West and exonerates them from their own failures. People are no longer receptive to these deceptions and where public money is invested in the building the infrastructure of Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and Yemen at the expense of Iranian people who live in poverty. In turn these bunch of lunatic mullahs live quite comfortably with their wealth scattered in various foreign accounts across the globe....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kactus said:

No more....This resonates a kind of regime that has occupied Iran for 40 years. It uses patriotic fever and similar sentiments to achieve its goals. That is to distract the population from the internal problems and struggle and divert their hatred towards the West. For so many years they have used these scare mongering tactics so that the public anger is directed towards the West and exonerates them from their own failures. People are no longer receptive to these deceptions and where public money is invested in the building the infrastructure of Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and Yemen at the expense of Iranian people who live in poverty. In turn these bunch of lunatic mullahs live quite comfortably with their wealth scattered in various foreign accounts across the globe....

Very true and very well stated comments. 

5 hours ago, kactus said:

One ought to refer to mullahcracy as lunacracy....

It is despicable however that some foreign western governments are happy to do business as usuall with these lunatics that are much loathed by the majority of Iranian population....

It is the same bunch of countries (Britain, France, Germany, Russia) who were arming Saddam Hussain of Iraq for petro dollars and were well aware of his human rights abuses at home, and mass mudering of Iranian civilians and his invasion into Iran and his use of chemical weapons against Iranian soldiers in the war. Shame of these prostitute countries who are singing democracy but doing business and encouraging business with the most brutal regime in the world. United States and now Canada are the only two countries who have said no to this brutal muderous mullahcracy.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, marcus said:

Another lie by marcus. Not sure what you are gaining by being Iran regime mouth piece.

Even the link that YOU yourself have attached says clearly that the fight is against the brutal islamic regime and overthrow of islamic republic and not a word about independence. Maybe you were hoping that people read your comment and believe it without reading the link. If the kurds are taking these steps and these steps are called independence then people of Tehran, Mashhad, Qom, Kazerun, Izeh, Isfahan, and 140 other cities also wish to separate their cities from Iran!!!!!!! Since they also oppose the repressive islamic regime and risking their lives in order to change it.

These are extracted from your link and it is all about opposition to iran regime and nothing about fight for independence:

Iranian Kurdish opposition groups are maneuvering to become an essential part of a new White House policy of weakening and ultimately overthrowing the government in Tehran.

"We need to take decisive action, but the question is how? By talking to the Kurdish leaders who are heading the opposition in Iran, we should try to implement change in the leadership of this country," Eli M. Gold, the senior vice president of the London Center,  told Kurdistan24 at the June 13 event.

We as Kurds of Iran are the most united opposition force. We are trying to make friends and partners in order to have a critical role in changing the Islamic Republic of Iran’s regime,” Hijri told Kurdistan24.

“regime change”  was discussed in the meetings that he and Hijri held in Washington

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Another lie by marcus. Not sure what you are gaining by being Iran regime mouth piece.

What? I am confused why you keep making this ridiculous comment.

How am I "an Iranian regime mouth-piece" when I have repeatedly said that the current Iranian regime needs to be changed? 

You are either not reading things carefully or you have such an extreme agenda, that you're unable to see the situation as multifaceted and multi-layered. If you want the regime to be changed "at all costs", then you are doing your people a major disservice. You are no better than Chalabi, who helped push the Iraq war or the MEK, who have attacked Iranian people and are now the puppet government these neocons want to install in Iran.

I question your agenda when you continuously brush aside the U.S. government's role in the process. 

In regards to the Kurds: I think they do deserve their own state and hopefully that happens without bloodshed. The Kurds in Iraq have already gained independence from the Iraqi government and are on their way to creating their own state. Why can't this happen in Iran as well? A Kurdish State could be formed North Western Iran and North Eastern Iraq.

57 minutes ago, marcus said:

What? I am confused why you keep making this ridiculous comment.

How am I "an Iranian regime mouth-piece" when I have repeatedly said that the current Iranian regime needs to be changed? 

You are either not reading things carefully or you have such an extreme agenda, that you're unable to see the situation as multifaceted and multi-layered. If you want the regime to be changed "at all costs", then you are doing your people a major disservice. You are no better than Chalabi, who helped push the Iraq war or the MEK, who have attacked Iranian people and are now the puppet government these neocons want to install in Iran.

I question your agenda when you continuously brush aside the U.S. government's role in the process. 

In regards to the Kurds: I think they do deserve their own state and hopefully that happens without bloodshed. The Kurds in Iraq have already gained independence from the Iraqi government and are on their way to creating their own state. Why can't this happen in Iran as well? A Kurdish State could be formed North Western Iran and North Eastern Iraq.

Because you said that the kurds are seeking independence and attached a link to prove your allegation whereas the link said NOTHING about independence from Iran but a regime change and they are two very different things. You are trying to present opposition to Iran regime as separatist movement and to backup your claim you attach a link about regime change. Exactly what Iran regime is doing for survival trying to scare away the nation from rising up by claiming that if they rise up then kurds and arabs and baluchies and Azeris will separate from iran or Iran will become syria. You use exact same tactics and hence you ARE a regime mouth piece spreading false fear mongering so that the brutal regime survives longer and destroys Iran more and kill more Iranians. The fact that you claim you wish regime change does not make you anti-regime when you do the regime work here in public. 

I said it is MAINLY Iranian people who have realized that this regime is corrupt and muderous and have destroyed Iran and is not reformable and must go and are risking their lives everyday to get rid of this regime and you undermine the risk they are taking by giving credit to US. If US is assisting the opposition to this brutal regime which has destroyed iran in this 40 years then bless the USA. But THE LINK THAT YOU ATTACHED SPEAKS OF OPPOSITION BY KURDS NOT SEPARATION OR INDEPENDENCE MOVEMENT so you lied and spread fear of independence just like the regime wish you to do. It would only COST the regime if this likely US backed opposition wins it will not cost the country and I accept the cost with pleasure.

Persians and Kurds have a 2500 years common history and share many customs and traditions and fought side by side for centuries against enemies and now will again fight alongside each other against a common enemy again and that common enemy is the Islamic Republic NOT Iran. They may seek autonomy (to speak their language, or have their own schools or traditions or provincial flag like Ontario and Quebec) but not independence and that is their right. So what do you do if they wish for their right to be autonomous? Shoot them? or grant them their rights? I choose latter because I believe in democracy and equality and rights.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
  • Thanks 1

State of democracy in Iran. Even a man's hair is banned to be shown on regime TV if it is long!!!!!! In a way I can understand that for the mullahs who most are known as "you know what" from childhood and well known by Iranians, then a man's hair can be provocative of course and hence banned by them to be seen.

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-44577659

The censorship by regime broadcasting station is mocked by many in the attached link. In a way as sad as it is but the comments are funny.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
  • Haha 1

In the memory of the angel of courage and resistance.

The forever living Neda Agha Soltan who was shot to death by a regime mercenary 9 years ago. Her death became iconic in struggle by Iranian women against this brutal Islamic regime. She will now be in Iranian and world history forever and a symbol of courage and resistance against tyranny. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Neda_Agha-Soltan

May God bless her soul. She is now among the angels like herself in heaven whereas many of the dead mullahs are in hell burning and the rest will be joining them hopefully sooner rather than later as fire of hell is awaiting them.

Iranian women are now and every day gaining more and more, the freedom and rights they deserve and equality they are entitled to, and all thanks to THIS ANGEL OF RESISTANCE.

http://www.newsweek.com/amid-world-cup-demands-iran-end-ban-women-stadium-escalate-992370

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

15 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Because you said that the kurds are seeking independence and attached a link to prove your allegation whereas the link said NOTHING about independence from Iran but a regime change and they are two very different things. You are trying to present opposition to Iran regime as separatist movement and to backup your claim you attach a link about regime change. Exactly what Iran regime is doing for survival trying to scare away the nation from rising up by claiming that if they rise up then kurds and arabs and baluchies and Azeris will separate from iran

I don't know about the other ethnic groups in Iran, but is it not highly likely that the Kurds in Iran will want what the Kurds in Iraq have received. No? That the Kurds in Turkey want? They are different, how?

I condemn your "you're either with us or against us", black or white form of debating. Why can't a person be against the Iranian government AND criticize the U.S.' policies, which has a clear record of fucking countries up even more?

2 hours ago, marcus said:

I don't know about the other ethnic groups in Iran, but is it not highly likely that the Kurds in Iran will want what the Kurds in Iraq have received. No? That the Kurds in Turkey want? They are different, how?

I condemn your "you're either with us or against us", black or white form of debating. Why can't a person be against the Iranian government AND criticize the U.S.' policies, which has a clear record of fucking countries up even more?

Incredible. We have a situation that the entire country called Iran has been occupied by mullahs and their mercenaries in the most evil and brutal manner and then you are scare mongering about the possibility that one province of less than 10% of its area may possibly intend for indpendence!!!!!!!!!. And if they want independence that is because they have been treated very badly and in a very discriminatory manner by this regime for decades and what if they want to separate? Do you bomb them and shoot them? Do you kill women and children in order to keep Kurdistan in Iran? If yes then you are same as Iran regime and as bad as the Israeli regime which you criticize strongly.

Give them reasons to stay within Iran like hope and prosperity and respect not bombs and bullets, There has to be a regime change so that hope for better future within Iran and prosperity is given to the Kurds and respectful treatment as equal citizens so that they would have no reason to separate and decide to stay in iran which they share a long history and many traditions. When you treat people with bullet and bombs for 40 years of course there may be some elements who may wish to separate (though likely a minority now and a majority if this regime survives for another decade God forbid).

I did acknowledge US efforts to HELP Iran nation to topple the regime (unlike stupid idiot Obama who handshaked with devil, Trump means business) . The regime has been warned hands off defenseless people by Trump and that is why they are behaving less murderous now compare to 2009 when they sent their thugs to beat up and kill many defenseless people. That said however the main action  is being carried out by brave women of Iran and couragous nation of Iran. Do not try to undermine that fact.

Go and sell yours somewhere else. The real reason is that you wish the regime in iran to survive (in spite of your so called deviatory support comment for regime change) so the flow of money stolen from Iranian people by this occupying regime continues to your people, regardless of the fact that as a result a big majority of Iran nation being the 4th richest country in the world are living in absolute poverty. Your hands are quite open to me and you are using the same tactics as Iran regime (the tactic of creating imaginary enemy abroad like US, Israel, Arabia and now THE KURDS) to delay the inevitable anti regime revolution in Iran.

The recent slogan which goes to the heart of YOUR attempted deception shouted frequently by Iran nation is:

Our enemy is right here (the regime) - They lie to us and say it is America.

Iran regime and their mercenaries feed on hate and survive with wars and Iran nation is the only victim. This tactics has been used for 4 decades but now the nation of Iran has realized the deception and lies and will not be a victim to your propaganda or your kind or your employers. 

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Incredible. We have a situation that the entire country called Iran has been occupied by mullahs and their mercenaries in the most evil and brutal manner and then you are scare mongering about the possibility that

What is incredible is your refusal to acknowledge U.S.' role in several countries around the world, including a few around Iran, where they have gone in and have sent the countries back several generations through their military might. 

I find it incredible that you want to brush aside the fact that many of the same people and think tanks who were the architects of the Iraq war are now surrounding the irrational and erratic president of United States.

Do you think that the only way the current Iranian regime could be removed from power is through a military attack by U.S./Israel/Saudi? Are you okay with an attack by them?

9 hours ago, marcus said:

Do you think that the only way the current Iranian regime could be removed from power is through a military attack by U.S./Israel/Saudi? Are you okay with an attack by them?

Nonsense I never think that. You are purposely distorting what I say in order to discredit me but people also read my comments. I think that the only way this brutal regime can be removed is by Iranian people. I have said this many times over. People's power. People consisting of Persians, Kurds, Lords, Azeris, Arabs,, Lors, Baluchis. However, in order to minimize the cost as this regime will kill the whole nation for its survival, the nation of Iran needs international support including from US to make it clear to the regime that they will pay a high price if they murder masses so hands off the defenseless people or else. That is why Europe must stop being a prostitute and support the nation of Iran and stop negotiations and doing business with Iran regime which is now a matter of WHEN rather than IF Iran muderous regime will be removed again by people's power. Europe must make the smart choice of being on the side of winning Iran nation rather than on the side of losing brutal Iran regime.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

On 6/22/2018 at 9:48 AM, kactus said:

No more....This resonates a kind of regime that has occupied Iran for 40 years. It uses patriotic fever and similar sentiments to achieve its goals. That is to distract the population from the internal problems and struggle and divert their hatred towards the West.

The USA is no different, the patriotism after 9/11 and the constant distractions with movies, tv shows, video games, large stadium sports events ect ect. That's a lot of distraction and that is how Trump got to the White House.

40 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

The USA is no different, the patriotism after 9/11 and the constant distractions with movies, tv shows, video games, large stadium sports events ect ect. That's a lot of distraction and that is how Trump got to the White House.

What a biased comparison!!!!!. Or may be lack of knowledge not sure which. While USA is enjoying rapid economic growth, prosperity, a justice system, security and justice in most part, Iran is totally the opposite occupied by a regime who represent Alien Arab culture who keeps the population poor in order to send nation's money to Arab friends, who makes all decisions for their own survival and its own interests rather then national interests who bans all activities including the social media latest being telegram even though it hurts the economy and follows a foreign policy which brought in the sanctions which resulted in massive unemployment and high inflation and rapid fall of national currency and beats up women and takes people to jails for slightest opposition including those lawyers who may dare to defend them and kills people under torture and intimidates people that any resistance to their murderous acts will be responded with maximum force and sent its mercenaries to attack people including women with knives and chains and clubs. So they have to constantly create distractions to justify the bad economy they have created with their policies and self interest and extreme repression have been imposed in Iran by this regime and ban on almost everything and create some imaginary enemies in order to distract people from real problems they have created and put the blame on as they also feed on hate and survive on repression and war. Why on earth should Trump need such distractions? Does he do any of the above that Iran regime does? He did play on the sense of nationalism to be elected but this is far cry from what iran islamic regime is using distraction for.  

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Just now, CITIZEN_2015 said:

What a biased comparison!!!!!. Or may be lack of knowledge not sure which. While USA is enjoying rapid economic growth, prosperity, a justice system, security and justice in most part, Iran is totally the opposite occupied by a regime who represent Alien Arab culture who keeps the population poor in order to send nation's money to Arab friends, who makes all decisions for their own survival and its own interests rather then national interests who bans all activities including the social media latest being telegram even though it hurts the economy and follows a foreign policy which brought in the sanctions which resulted in massive unemployment and high inflation and rapid fall of national currency and beats up women and takes people to jails for slightest opposition including those lawyers who may dare to defend them and kills people under torture and intimidates people that any resistance to their murderous acts will be responded with maximum force and sent its mercenaries to attack people including women with knives and chains and clubs. So they have to constantly create distractions to justify the extreme repression in Iran by this regime and ban om almost everything and create some imaginary enemies as they feed on hate and survive on repression and war. Why on earth should Trump need such distractions? Does he do any of the above that Iran regime does? He did play on the sense of nationalism to be elected but this is far cry from what iran islamic regime is using distraction for. 

I am simply pointing out that you are probably more susceptible to propaganda simply because you are not aware it is propaganda. And don't forget that ever since the USA went in to mess Iran up some years ago, the propaganda Americans were exposed to then as just as bad as what was going on in Iran.

But if you want to talk about regime change,  let's talk about how well it went in, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria ..  all the while dealing with other Arab terrorist nations like Saudi Arabia?

2 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

What a biased comparison!!!!!. Or may be lack of knowledge not sure which. While USA is enjoying rapid economic growth, prosperity, a justice system, security and justice in most part, Iran is totally the opposite occupied by a regime who represent Alien Arab culture who keeps the population poor in order to send nation's money to Arab friends, who makes all decisions for their own survival and its own interests rather then national interests who bans all activities including the social media latest being telegram even though it hurts the economy and follows a foreign policy which brought in the sanctions which resulted in massive unemployment and high inflation and rapid fall of national currency and beats up women and takes people to jails for slightest opposition including those lawyers who may dare to defend them and kills people under torture and intimidates people that any resistance to their murderous acts will be responded with maximum force and sent its mercenaries to attack people including women with knives and chains and clubs. So they have to constantly create distractions to justify the bad economy they have created with their policies and self interest and extreme repression have been imposed in Iran by this regime and ban on almost everything and create some imaginary enemies in order to distract people from real problems they have created and put the blame on as they also feed on hate and survive on repression and war. Why on earth should Trump need such distractions? Does he do any of the above that Iran regime does? He did play on the sense of nationalism to be elected but this is far cry from what iran islamic regime is using distraction for.  

I hear from some sources that the reason for censorship of telegram is because it is believed to be an Israeli invention and can potentially help gather data on individuals and supporters of the alien regime occupying Iran. Afterall, Israel and US did use stuxnet to set back the nuclear program a few years ago...

In any case, it will be a hard job to discredit this regime when there are so many vile and tyrannical regimes surrounding Iran. Saudi Arabia, Syria etc to name a few. Any opposition expressed against this brutal regime will swiftly be offset against past actions of US in the region and the terrible legacy that it has left post invadion...Whilst that may be true the situation in Iran can best be understood by Iranians who have the pulse of this regime and know exactly how they are being treated....For this reason alone it is a matter that requires no direct intervention from the West and only cut out business deals with the regime that can potentially reduce their survival and allow people to make the change ftom within... 

10 hours ago, GostHacked said:

But if you want to talk about regime change,  let's talk about how well it went in, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria ..  all the while dealing with other Arab terrorist nations like Saudi Arabia?

In Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan it was US military invasion and those countries are culturally very aggressive in addition. In Iran it is the fed up people of Iran who are changing the regime. And do not indicate Iran as other Arab terrorist nations. This shows your total lack of knowledge. Educate yourself before commenting on a topic you don't know anything about. first off Iran is NOT an Arab nation and it is the regime in Iran which is terrorist NOT the nation of Iran.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

15 hours ago, kactus said:

.For this reason alone it is a matter that requires no direct intervention from the West and only cut out business deals with the regime that can potentially reduce their survival and allow people to make the change ftom within... 

If the regime sees its survival in serious jeopardy they may delibrately provoke the US by starting to pursue nuclear weapons. As I said this regime feeds on hate and survives on war. Even in this case there won't be a military invasion but isolated military strikes and regretfully that would be enough to lengthen the life of this regime at least by one decade. The US must not fall into this trap. The best action is full economic sanctions by the west including Europe, blockage of oil export and the people  of Iran would so the rest. There must bbe also a clear warning that mass killings by the regime will be severely punished and those responsible will be brought to justice as war criminals no matter where on earth they go.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Iran National currency plunges again and economic chaos worsens.........

I think Negotiations to stay in nuclear deal with Europe is not working out as Iran regime declared it may exit the deal soon. The Iranian currency has fallen another 15% just over this weekend and 25% in past week.

https://en.radiofarda.com/a/iran-us-dollar-climbs-against-rial/29315532.html

Yesterday dollar was traded at 78,000 and today at 88,000 rials. Dollar was 70 rials during the Shah because of rapidly growing economy of Iran and prosperity of the nation at the time under the King. It has so far lost its value more than 1000 timesunder islamic regime.

Mismanagement, corruption and lack of transparency have plagues the economy for decades and U.S. sanctions have compounded unemployment and inflation.

While MPs asking for resignation of three Rouhani ministers for economic problems they all know that the fault is not with Rouhani or his minister but all the problems are due to the other invisible government where all the power lies. Rouhani is just an escape goat for those who really create all the problems. 

https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201806241065725368-iranian-lawmaker-resignation-rouhani/

The fall of national currency cut in less than half since spring will result in more economic chaos, rapidly rising inflation and even more business closures.The nation will have no choice but to rise up more massively.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

On 6/23/2018 at 4:45 AM, CITIZEN_2015 said:

I think that the only way this brutal regime can be removed is by Iranian people. I have said this many times over. People's power. People consisting of Persians, Kurds, Lords, Azeris, Arabs,, Lors, Baluchis.

Agreed, 100%.

The problem is that you have outside forces who will want to put their stamp on it, which could include military strikes on Iran. These are groups who would be more than happy if Iran turns into another Iraq or Libya. Destruction and internal conflict between and separating the groups inside the country has always been part of their recipe.

On 6/23/2018 at 4:45 AM, CITIZEN_2015 said:

However, in order to minimize the cost as this regime will kill the whole nation for its survival, the nation of Iran needs international support including from US to make it clear to the regime that they will pay a high price if they murder masses so hands off the defenseless people or else. That is why Europe must stop being a prostitute and support the nation of Iran and stop negotiations and doing business with Iran regime which is now a matter of WHEN rather than IF Iran muderous regime will be removed again by people's power. Europe must make the smart choice of being on the side of winning Iran nation rather than on the side of losing brutal Iran regime.

"Or else". What is "or else"? Military strike? I don't know how other countries could enforce this without a military attack. 

Now that the U.S. has pulled out of the deal, I think Europe is in a position where they can say: "You either meet these human rights conditions or we will stop doing business with you." But they would need to keep this consistent, like for example, selling weapons to Saudi would need to stop. Something both the U.S. and Canada are doing as well, at the moment.

1 hour ago, marcus said:

Agreed, 100%.

The problem is that you have outside forces who will want to put their stamp on it, which could include military strikes on Iran. These are groups who would be more than happy if Iran turns into another Iraq or Libya. Destruction and internal conflict between and separating the groups inside the country has always been part of their recipe.

"Or else". What is "or else"? Military strike? I don't know how other countries could enforce this without a military attack. 

Now that the U.S. has pulled out of the deal, I think Europe is in a position where they can say: "You either meet these human rights conditions or we will stop doing business with you." But they would need to keep this consistent, like for example, selling weapons to Saudi would need to stop. Something both the U.S. and Canada are doing as well, at the moment.

I don't know who you refer to as outside forces. But stratigically and geo-politically Iran is the most important country in the world being on the tip of Persian Gulf and strait of Hormuz so all the countries, US and Europe included (excluding Russia which always seeks instability and war) want to see a stable Iran and won't do anything to jeopardize that. 

Else is what happened in Serbia that those who murdered Bosnian muslims were put on trial as war criminals and punished or the German generals who were put on trial as war criminals. The threat of military strike should always be there otherwise these mass muder mullahs will kill the whole population in order to survive. 

Yes if they stop acting as prostitutes then that is what they should do. The human rights situation in Saudi Arabia is not as bad as Iran. Nowhere close. If hijab for examle is mandatory in Saudi Arabia is because the good majority of people there want it as opposite to Iran where the majority of women are against mandatory hijab. Or all other atrocities I have mentioned before happening in Iran by Iran regime are not being commited by Saudi regime. Nothing close even. In fact I don't think anywhere in the world the regime commits such heinous crimes as Iran regime does.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

A good mullah is a dead mullah....

Fortunately, these fucktards are literally so old and out of touch that the younger generations of population don’t take them seriously. They just want to attach themselves to people like a bunch of leech sucking their blood whilst creating an outside enemy. Their mission is accomplished....They achieved yo turn Iranians against religion by their enforcement of their version of islamic laws.

ffs why should a mullah rule Iran and get involved in politics when their place should be in religious institutions just like the archbishops in churches!!! I don’t get it. I don’t think they are even welcome in mosques.....

• Like 1