Rebel “reporter” a coward and a liar

I like other opinions, especially well-thought out conservative ones that challenge me.

Quoting a shit blog, and then posting that you have a right to an opinion doesn't say anything significant.  

I don't care if people don't like my opinions, but if someone has valid criticisms, I listen.

The vanity of ill-considered opinions is killing us.  People are too used to being coddled and told how amazing they are IMO.

On 11/8/2017 at 11:55 AM, hot enough said:

That is a possibility but her kids, being little kids can't really grasp those fine distinctions. 

An equally more important issue that has seen its rightful share of screen time is that this Rebel "reporter" lied and was caught in those bald faced lies. Is it not the duty of reporters to tell the truth?

[Of course I'm joking on my question. We live in the West!]

Have we ever seen a politician which is always 100% truthful with no exaggerations or manipulation of the facts?  I doubt it.  What about yourself?   Your claims about a 9--11conspiracy  are pretty far fetched, which some might characterize as a bald -faced lie.  Of course you have posted pages and pages of many things that are not very convincing.

On 12/2/2017 at 3:53 PM, ?Impact said:

She doesn't want your tears, it is the snowflake Levant and his staff that are looking for your tears. She simply told them that if they want to act like little children, then they will not be taken seriously.

She is the child, just listen to her and watch her. She might be a nice girl,but she is in the wrong business and her coal attacks are attacks on the very poor of the world.