Is Donald Trump the Worst President since Andrew Johnson or James Buchanan?

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

Trying to kumbaya with traitors like McConnell, Ryan and McCain will never work. The only way for Trump to make America great again is to get rid of those traitors to America. 2018 will do just that. Obama was well known for giving the military the finger. While Obamorama was president the American veterans affairs department was a prime example of how corruption really works. Then Trump came along and fixed that problem. Now the American veterans are getting the proper treatment that they deserve thanks to Trump. And we should know who they will be voting for the next time around. 

Personally, I believe that you have to be one of those zionist globalist elite agent provocateurs that we have all heard about. Keep the sick and corrupted system alive and well no matter what. Thank God that Trump is president and has now put a lid on all of that corruption and filth that went on in America. Wienstein would never have been exposed if Hillary were president. They are suppose to have been great buddies, don't you know? Maybe they even had a little thing going on in the past between them? Hey, you never know. :D 

Trump in all likelihood will lose control of congress in 2018, then he will be even less effective than he has been to date. Other than that your comments are not worth the bother to reply to.

1 minute ago, Omni said:

Just for your edification, to say "the congress and the senate" is redundant. Congress is the senate and the house. And if you want to further your understanding of things, look up the word  corruption, in your Funk and Wagnells and you'll probably find a picture of Trump. Or simply ask the contractors who got screwed by him, or the Black people who were denied being allowed to rent in his buildings. 

I stand corrected. I meant the house and the senate. I think that you already know what corruption is all about. You keep supporting it. The Obama's and Clinton's were prime examples of what corruption is and was all about. They funded it. 

More nonsense from a nonsense person. Contractors get screwed quite a lot by many dealings that have fallen sour. Nothing new here, oh nonsense one. And why just pick on Trump? I know why? You hate the guy, right? And maybe those blacks that were denied to be able to rent an apartment in one of his buildings is because they could not afford to do so. A black person on welfare will not be able to pay the rent. I could not either, and I am white. Trump hates white people also. Chuckle-chuckle. 

5 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

You still don't get it...Trump doesn't care...and he really doesn't care about bitching from Canada.

Why should he ?

Oh I get it...Trump doesn't care. (other than perhaps about his goofy hairpiece).Thanks for confirming that point.

4 minutes ago, Omni said:

Trump in all likelihood will lose control of congress in 2018, then he will be even less effective than he has been to date. Other than that your comments are not worth the bother to reply to.

Dream on, snowflake. Your Trump nightmare will continue on for another 7 years. What a lucky guy. :D 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Omni said:

The POTUS doesn't care about fallen soldiers. That's what I would call disgusting. But of course you're free to support the creep.

The POTUS cares more about the military than your ilk ever did or will. And you are free to keep supporting the creeps like the zionist globalist banksters and the likes of Obamarama and the Clinton's. You are disgusting to say the least. Just saying. 

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

The POTUS cares more about the military than your ilk ever did or will. And you are free to keep supporting the creeps like the zionist globalist banksters and the likes of Obamarama and the Clinton's. You are disgusting to say the least. Just saying. 

If he cares so much why does he neglect the families of the fallen, and then lie about other presidents having done so? You seem to be a long way out of touch with current events l'il buddy.

1 minute ago, Omni said:

Your excuses for Trump's ill's are as flimsy as many of your comments. More correction is needed obviously but that's your job. 

I bet that you are one of those fools who listen to those late night comedy shows that only have followers who have and show no signs of intelligence at all. It's strange as to how they enjoy making fun of Trump all the time but purposely avoid making any jokes about Weinstein. That alone should tell everyone here as to who really runs Hollyweird and the sick and pathetic entertainment world. And it ain't Trump, pardner. :P

Just now, Omni said:

If he cares so much why does he neglect the families of the fallen, and then lie about other presidents having done so? You seem to be a long way out of touch with current events l'il buddy.

Obama didn't give two chits about the military, snowflake. Obama and Hillary despised the soldiers and their families, snowflake. I am way more in touch than you will ever be. I read and get the facts from real news websites, not fake news websites like CNN, MSNBC, CBC, or from late night talk show hosts like Jimmy Kimmel. Is Jimmy Kimmel one of your favorites?  He has to be. :D

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

I bet that you are one of those fools who listen to those late night comedy shows that only have followers who have and show no signs of intelligence at all. It's strange as to how they enjoy making fun of Trump all the time but purposely avoid making any jokes about Weinstein. That alone should tell everyone here as to who really runs Hollyweird and the sick and pathetic entertainment world. And it ain't Trump, pardner. :P

I understand that a sense of humor is deficient in some circles, (hint, hint) but I would hardly say that Alec Baldwin is stupid. What certainly would be stupid would making jokes about a rapist. 

1 minute ago, taxme said:

Obama didn't give two chits about the military, snowflake. Obama and Hillary despised the soldiers and their families, snowflake. I am way more in touch than you will ever be. I read and get the facts from real news websites, not fake news websites like CNN, MSNBC, CBC, or from late night talk show hosts like Jimmy Kimmel. Is Jimmy Kimmel one of your favorites?  He has to be. :D

Breitbart/Faux, yep I can see it all now, snowflake. 

I'm glad Hillary Clinton didn't win. She was going to continue the same broken system. Another corrupt politician who got to where she is because she played the system. A system that no longer represents the people, but the special interest groups who have the financial means to bring someone to the top... or at least to second place.

This is of course not to say that Trump is not corrupt or better. Of course not. Trump is a f*cking moron, no doubt, but at least he is highlighting America's shortcoming. Most Americans are now able to see their country the way most of the world has been seeing it. 

I believe America needs to hit rock bottom before it can be great. Trump has accelerated the descent and the inevitable.

But I do ask myself: Will America survive Trump? Is Trump an accident or is he the very quintessence of America thinly disguised for the longest time and now all in the open for the whole world to see?

trump-throws-toilet-paper.jpg

37 minutes ago, Omni said:

I understand that a sense of humor is deficient in some circles, (hint, hint) but I would hardly say that Alec Baldwin is stupid. What certainly would be stupid would making jokes about a rapist. 

Alec Baldwin is just another Trump hater who gets away with his so-called mocking of Trump ebcause the system will allow him to get away with it. I am pretty sure that screw ball would never dare make fun of Obama or Hillary. He knows that he would get canned, the coward. Just appear politically correct and mock and attack anyone politically incorrect will get you plenty of no mind laughs and plenty of invites to late night talk shows. I don't believe that I ever heard or saw any of the morons on the late night talk shows ever make fun of Billie Bob and all of his sex and rapist past time hobbies that he got away with. Not all people are a bunch of stunned zombies as so many others are out there who listen to the likes of liberal loser Baldwin. . Hint-hint. 

47 minutes ago, Omni said:

Breitbart/Faux, yep I can see it all now, snowflake. 

Only the people who have and use common sense and logic and show signs of intelligence are the people who take the time to listen to what Breitbart and Fox news have to say. The garbage that you enjoy reading and listening to tell enormous lies and spread fake news, my tiny little liberal zionist snowflake. So when are you going to admit that you are a part of the zionist establishment connection?  

31 minutes ago, Hudson Jones said:

I'm glad Hillary Clinton didn't win. She was going to continue the same broken system. Another corrupt politician who got to where she is because she played the system. A system that no longer represents the people, but the special interest groups who have the financial means to bring someone to the top... or at least to second place.

This is of course not to say that Trump is not corrupt or better. Of course not. Trump is a f*cking moron, no doubt, but at least he is highlighting America's shortcoming. Most Americans are now able to see their country the way most of the world has been seeing it. 

I believe America needs to hit rock bottom before it can be great. Trump has accelerated the descent and the inevitable.

But I do ask myself: Will America survive Trump? Is Trump an accident or is he the very quintessence of America thinly disguised for the longest time and now all in the open for the whole world to see?

trump-throws-toilet-paper.jpg

The world should be happy that Hillary did not become president. We would probably be in another war with her being president. The special interest globalist warmongering warmongers would have seen to that by now. Anyone who supports the likes of Obama and Hillary are no better than those two were. 

Trump is corrupt? Where is he corrupt?

Trump is no f'n moron. The morons are the ones who call him an f'n moron. For an f'n moron he sure has done well for himself. One does not become a billionaire by being an f'n moron. Many of the f'n morons of today are the working ones who have no clue about how the world turns. They just pay their taxes, keep getting screwed by politicians, and and just shut up. The cowards and wimps.

Your dam right that many Americans have started to see the light thanks to Trump. Something they would never get from Obama or Hillary or Bush. They would only get the same old broken stick politics. 

America has hit rock bottom. And now Trump has been left with the job of trying to and get America off the ground and back on it's feet. We all should be thankful that Trump is president. Thanks to Trump we now see what goes on in Weinstein Hollyweird, and with everything else that is wrong with America today. I just hope and believe that that special interest group of scumbags have had their last days trying to destroy not only America and Canada but the rest of the world. Their 2000 years of bible tribulation may be over. 

America will survive if they stand with Trump. Otherwise if they do not then they will get another Obama or Hillary to run and rule their lives. It is up to the people now. It's sink or swim. :) 

1 hour ago, Hudson Jones said:

America is already great...on American terms, not Canada's or any other nation's terms.

That's why 'murica gets so much attention here and elsewhere....it just dominates Canadian bandwidth.

More immigrant's feet say so...yada...yada...yada.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

2 hours ago, Omni said:

Oh I get it...Trump doesn't care. (other than perhaps about his goofy hairpiece).Thanks for confirming that point.

No, I don't think you get it at all.  

You didn't get it when he destroyed all his rivals for the GOP nomination.

You didn't get it when he raged for free media attention during the general campaign.

You didn't get it when he defeated Hillary Clinton to become POTUS-Elect.

You didn't get it when he was inaugurated POTUS in January.

You didn't get it when he was not "impeached".

...Let me answer that: we voted for him because we were sick of being insulted, and he can counterpunch.

His punches are glorious. We love it when they land on prissy liberals, but we love it even more when they land on prissy Republicans. He's not pretty, and we don't care. He's a sonofabitch, but he's our sonofabitch.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/opinion/trump-supporter-1.4357323

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, taxme said:

Alec Baldwin is just another Trump hater who gets away with his so-called mocking of Trump ebcause the system will allow him to get away with it.

He "gets away with it" because 1. freedom of speech, 2. Trump provides material that is so easily mocked on virtually a day by day basis. 

Just now, Omni said:

You don't seem to get that there are numerous why he likely will. Give ya a hint, ever heard of Obstruction of Justice? Wait 'till Mueller gets done.

Sure...still waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting.

President Trump will be impeached any day now....just keep watching American media...and keep waiting.

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Sure...still waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting.

President Trump will be impeached any day now....just keep watching American media...and keep waiting.

Running scared I see. The mid terms are looming and Trump keeps on screwing up. 

3 minutes ago, Omni said:

Running scared I see. The mid terms are looming and Trump keeps on screwing up. 

So ?    Trump doesn't care...the Congress can't get anything done and has lower poll numbers than him.

Like I said...you just don't get it, but that's OK.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

So ?    Trump doesn't care...the Congress can't get anything done and has lower poll numbers than him.

Like I said...you just don't get, but that OK.

Actually it's Trump who can't get anything done because he keeps running afoul of congress and/or the constitution. Which is why his latest round of ass kissing with McConnell and Bannon. Won't likely work though, smart people aren't likely that gullible. Present company of course.

1 hour ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

America is already great...on American terms, not Canada's or any other nation's terms.

That's why 'murica gets so much attention here and elsewhere....it just dominates Canadian bandwidth.

More immigrant's feet say so...yada...yada...yada.

Hitler, Mussolini, Kim Jong - they all receive a lot of attention too. That doesn't mean that they're great.

America does have a lot of good things about it, but let's face it, it's hitting rock bottom. Look at the f*cking moron who is its president.

Just now, Omni said:

Actually it's Trump who can't get anything done because he keeps running afoul of congress and/or the constitution. Which is why his latest round of ass kissing with McConnell and Bannon. Won't likely work though, smart people aren't likely that gullible. Present company of course.

Wrong again...still not getting it:

TPP

Paris Climate Agreement

NAFTA

Clean Power Rules

Illegals (yes, even the Canadian ones)

Iran Nuclear deal

Hillary Clinton

....all disrupted by Trump with or without Congress.

Did I mention new Associate SC Justice Neil Gorsuch ?

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

Wrong again...still not getting it:

TPP

Paris Climate Agreement

NAFTA

Clean Power Rules

Illegals (yes, even the Canadian ones)

Iran Nuclear deal

Hillary Clinton

....all disrupted by Trump with or without Congress.

Did I mention new Associate SC Justice Neil Gorsuch ?

Yeah I get it. Young Americans can look forward to working in Trump's coal mines. And he has virtually no support on most of the issues you just outlined. So who's not getting it?