Logical fallacy of insult rules

Altai

First of all, my question is to the forum authorities, so please users dont jump in this topic.

I am usually given warning points for calling someones "dishonest" or "liar" and I am given warning points for making personal comments. 

But I am allowed to call someones reply "dishonest". But I am still not allowed to tell someones that his/her words are lies. 

So the word "dishonest" is an adjective. Words are created and told by persons. If I create dishonest words, this means I am a dishonest person, because these words are representatives of mine. They are not independents creatures wander in my mouth and acts independently than my wish. 

So calling someone's words dishonest = calling someone dishonest ............... but while calling someone's words dishonest is allowed, calling someone dishonest is not allowed. This is a logical fallacy. 

Being dishonest is to tell somethings does not represents the truth. So being dishonest = Being a liar. 

but while I am allowed to tell someones words are dishonest, I am not allowed to tell someones words are lies. This is another logical fallacy. 

Edited by Altai

I do not see a question but I will take a wild guess. 

Here is my answer:  Unless the topic of the thread is "Who is honest?" then making personal comments about a fellow member is an off-topic derailment of the the discussion. 

The problem with appealing to "logic" as it pertains to rules is that there is no force of the universe leading man to accept only 1 rule. 

1 hour ago, Charles Anthony said:

I do not see a question but I will take a wild guess. 

Here is my answer:  Unless the topic of the thread is "Who is honest?" then making personal comments about a fellow member is an off-topic derailment of the the discussion. 

The problem with appealing to "logic" as it pertains to rules is that there is no force of the universe leading man to accept only 1 rule. 

My question is "Can you make an explanation for that ?". Sometimes you dont need sentences ends with a dotted hook to got what someones mean. 

Appearently you still dont understand what I mean. Please read the OP again, if you still dont understand, take an 10 minutes of rest and go to an open area, look at the sky and then back to your computer or phone and read the OP again. If you still dont understand what I mean, look around to find highest building in your district, then go on to the roof of that building. 

Ofcourse there is no rule in the universe that forces someone to accept logic and not acceptting logic does not make you right, it is just make you an ostrich. 

IRRELEVANT NOTE: An ostrich has eyes bigger than its brain.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Moonlight Graham said:

If you want to just talk to the forum "authorities" then privately message them, instead of once again trying to dictate to other posters on how they can and can't post.

This is support and questions section, so people ask for some support from forum authorities or they ask questions to forum authorities. I kindly asked ordinary users not to jump because I am not interested with their replies and also I dont take many of them serious. So this would just cause a pollution in my topic. 

I dont dictate anything to anyone, I have no power on you. Dictate means giving orders or telling others what they must do. So you used the word wrongly and you did it deliberately or without being aware of its meaning.

So now please apologize to me for your slander or you will be the new guy in my ignore list and you will stay there foreever ^_^

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Altai said:

This is support and questions section, so people ask for some support from forum authorities or they ask questions to forum authorities. I kindly asked ordinary users not to jump because I am not interested with their replies and also I dont take many of them serious. So this would just cause a pollution in my topic. 

I dont dictate anything to anyone, I have no power on you. Dictate means giving orders or telling others what they must do. So you used the word wrongly and you did it deliberately or without being aware of its meaning.

Well maybe you have a point that you just wanted to talk to the mods, I dunno.  What I'm saying is, if you post a public topic on these boards you can't expect the public not to possibly reply.

So now please apologize to me for your slander or you will be the new guy in my ignore list and you will stay there foreever ^_^

I find your non-western perspectives interesting, but I don't respond to threats.

• Downvote 1

Perhaps somebody could inform her on what a forum is. 

Maybe she really doesn't know that people here are discussing the world from different perspectives and to have a debate on ideas. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Well maybe you have a point that you just wanted to talk to the mods, I dunno.  What I'm saying is, if you post a public topic on these boards you can't expect the public not to possibly reply.

I find your non-western perspectives interesting, but I don't respond to threats.

This is something related with your kindness. If you were kind enough, you would care about my request and you would not post anything. Because as I said, this section is different than other parts of the forum. There is no such a rule prevent other users to post but if someones politely ask you for something, you should do it as long as it does not have any bad affects on you. If you dont have respect for my request, then I have no respect to you. 

You are ignored, bye !!! ;)

Edited by Altai

23 minutes ago, Altai said:

This is something related with your kindness. If you were kind enough, you would care about my request and you would not post anything. Because as I said, this section is different than other parts of the forum. There is no such a rule prevent other users to post but if someones politely ask you for something, you should do it as long as it does not have any bad affects on you. If you dont have respect for my request, then I have no respect to you. 

You are ignored, bye !!! ;)

LOL, thanks Erdogan.

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Non-western perspective seems to be there is no such thing as freedom of speech.  We in the west take freedom of speech for granted but people in her culture have a completely different world view.  Individuals don't comment on just anything.  Every utterance has to be Sharia compliant.  What people don't understand is the non-muslim world must according to the Quran become subject to Sharia Law.   Everything must be geared to that goal.  Freedom of expression does not fit that paradigm.  That is why she can block so many people.

Edited by blackbird

10 hours ago, Altai said:

First of all, my question is to the forum authorities, so please users dont jump in this topic.

I am usually given warning points for calling someones "dishonest" or "liar" and I am given warning points for making personal comments. 

But I am allowed to call someones reply "dishonest". But I am still not allowed to tell someones that his/her words are lies. 

So the word "dishonest" is an adjective. Words are created and told by persons. If I create dishonest words, this means I am a dishonest person, because these words are representatives of mine. They are not independents creatures wander in my mouth and acts independently than my wish. 

So calling someone's words dishonest = calling someone dishonest ............... but while calling someone's words dishonest is allowed, calling someone dishonest is not allowed. This is a logical fallacy. 

Being dishonest is to tell somethings does not represents the truth. So being dishonest = Being a liar. 

but while I am allowed to tell someones words are dishonest, I am not allowed to tell someones words are lies. This is another logical fallacy. 

You blocked me, so perhaps can't see my reply.

You made a comment to everyone and should expect replies. That's how it works.  If you want to speak to a moderator only, you need to send a message to one.