Why all the worldwide turmoil? (9/11 thread)

10 hours ago, hot enough said:

Do any of you folks ever wonder why the jet engine found on Murray Street isn't the engine that was in the United Airlines plane that allegedly hit WTC2?

Why in heaven's name would anyone believe anything the USA says with these myriad impossibilities? The engine that blasted thru WTC2 and landed on Murrary Street was from a 747, not a 767-200, which was what UA175 was.

Can they sue United Airlines?

13 hours ago, hot enough said:

The 767-200 was not capable of the speeds that it was clocked at when it hit WTC2. 

Maybe the 767 had undersized engines and that's why it couldn't reach the "correct" speeds.  Cheap-ass Boeing probably installed engines from a 747 or 737 to save money.

So, to be clear:  It was not capable of the speed at which it was traveling.  Okay, that makes perfect sense and I should be able to use that line of reason the next time I get pulled over for speeding.

"Officer, although your radar gun took a reading that my truck was traveling at 150kph, this vehicle is not capable of that speed so I could not have been driving that fast.  It doesn't matter what you measured it at, the radar reading (oh, you're using laser?) will not hold up in court because I just said so.  To obtain that speed, I would likely have to mount an engine along the lines of a CFM56."

• Like 2

Why do you people continue to talk such nonsense? Really, it is terribly childish. 

Not one airplane part has ever been linked to any of the four planes. 

George Nelson
Colonel, USAF (ret.)
  ...   As an additional duty, aircraft maintenance officers are occasionally tasked as members of aircraft accident investigation boards and my personal experience was no exception. In 1989 I graduated from the Aircraft Mishap Investigation Course at the Institute of Safety and Systems Management at the University of Southern California. In addition to my direct participation as an aircraft accident investigator, I reviewed countless aircraft accident investigation reports for thoroughness and comprehensive conclusions for the Inspector General, HQ Pacific Air Forces during the height of the Vietnam conflict.   In all my years of direct and indirect participation, I never witnessed nor even heard of an aircraft loss, where the wreckage was accessible, that prevented investigators from finding enough hard evidence to positively identify the make, model, and specific registration number of the aircraft -- and in most cases the precise cause of the accident. This is because every military and civilian passenger-carrying aircraft have many parts that are identified for safety of flight. That is, if any of the parts were to fail at any time during a flight, the failure would likely result in the catastrophic loss of aircraft and passengers. Consequently, these parts are individually controlled by a distinctive serial number and tracked by a records section of the maintenance operation and by another section called plans and scheduling.   ...   

Conclusion

The government alleges that four wide-body airliners crashed on the morning of September 11 2001, resulting in the deaths of more than 3,000 human beings, yet not one piece of hard aircraft evidence has been produced in an attempt to positively identify any of the four aircraft. On the contrary, it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden from public view. The hard evidence would have included hundreds of critical time-change aircraft items, plus security videotapes that were confiscated by the FBI immediately following each tragic episode.

How ironic is this??? :lol:

N.Y. police: Landing gear part found, is tied to 9/11

A piece believed to be from one of the airliners that hit the World Trade Center towers on September 11, 2001, has been found behind the site of an Islamic community center near ground zero, the New York Police Department said Friday.

See?  Even in the aftermath - Islam is involved! :D

9/11 Plane Part Hoisted from Alley Near Ground Zero, No Remains Found

A 250-pound piece of an airplane wing that is believed to be part of a 9/11 jetliner was hoisted out of an alley near the World Trade Center where it was found last week and taken into police custody.

Deputy Chief William Aubrey said the National September 11 Memorial & Museum could eventually take possession of the part. He described the removal as eerie and emotional.

"It's a piece of history," he said. "We tried to preserve it as best we could."

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/911-Plane-Part-Moved-Ground-Zero-Mosque--205586781.html

1 hour ago, hot enough said:

Not one airplane part has ever been linked to any of the four planes.

Could it be that the (make believe?) hijackers carried those fake airplane parts in thermal body armor and then deployed said parts shortly after impact. I mean, that there alone would confuse all of the experts wouldn't it? :huh:

Although former President George W. Bush put on a brave face as he spoke at Ground Zero just three days after the Sept. 11 attacks in 2001, the tragedy haunted him behind closed doors.

“At night, after 9/11 I didn’t sleep very well,” he tells PEOPLE in a joint interview with wife Laura Bush. “I kept playing that movie through my head just over and over and over again because there was a lot of uncertainty during that time.”

He continues, “People look back at it and say it must have been obvious what to do, but it wasn’t at that moment. I didn’t sleep that much that night.”

Of course it haunted him. It would have haunted Hitler.

16 minutes ago, hot enough said:

"believed to be". 

With as much veracity as christian beliefs, "believed to be".

No.  "Believed to be," is another popular phrase used by Darwinist scientists when they claimed to have found the link!  Or, the ever-elusive evidence to macroevolution.......a preceding claim before it gets debunked. :lol:

That phrase isn't used by Christians.   Christians use terms with CERTAINTY!

Edited by betsy

Watch G Bush the elder and Jeb Bush make fools of themselves, watch them, and others describe the reasons for the US to have committed the heinous crimes of 911 and the much more heinous war crimes and terrorism that have followed the crimes of 911. 

Trump vows to expose the real culprits behind 9/11

Watch G Bush the elder and Jeb Bush make fools of themselves, watch them, and others describe the reasons for the US to have committed the heinous crimes of 911 and the much more heinous war crimes and terrorism that have followed the crimes of 911. 

Trump vows to expose the real culprits behind 9/11

Whoever he thinks the culprit is (assuming that claim is accurate).......he's still associating 9/11 with Muslims.

8 minutes ago, betsy said:

Whoever he thinks the culprit is (assuming that claim is accurate).......he's still associating 9/11 with Muslims.

You don't know that from the video. That is only Betsy spouting her racist notions based on the gigantic lies of 911.

Your government is willing to murder you folks just to get your support to go and murder other poor peoples around the world. 

Why aren't you sobbing uncontrollably? That is what a real christian would do. 

Edited by hot enough

Your government is willing to murder you folks just to get your support

I may not be the sharpest balloon in the drawer, but would the support of murdered people really be that valuable?  I mean, I could see if maybe they injured us or severely insulted us but I can't see the value in killing us.  How does one actively support when dead?  I highly doubt I'd be able to vote for them when deceased.

8 minutes ago, Hydraboss said:

Thanks.  I think the true basis for reasonable debate is having a basic agreement on some level.

Yeah, "reasonable debate", wouldn't that be nice?

C'mon Boges.  Don't be ridiculous.  It was obviously government-altered nanobots.  How else would anyone be able to repair the damage so quickly.

Next up...assassin bugs.

1 minute ago, Wilber said:

Whatever made you think this was a debate?

I think it's definitely a subject worthy of debate.  Just think, if Boeing installed the wrong engines on this many jets how safe do you feel flying anymore?  What about equipping planes with the wrong landing gear?  Sure, it's fine when you're in the air but when you come in to land....BOOM!  I think we should continue to hold their lackadaisical quality assurance methods to account.

As a long term member Wilber, I can't believe that you have no feelings, emotions or opinions on this.

6 minutes ago, Hydraboss said:

I think it's definitely a subject worthy of debate.  Just think, if Boeing installed e should continue to hold their lackadaisical quality assurance methods to account.

As a long term member Wilber, I can't believe that you have no feelings, emotions or opinions on this.

Hydraboss: "I think the true basis for reasonable debate ... ."

So sad. 

No one has ever explained how the "hijackers" were able to melt steel [2700F], vaporize steel [4900+], vaporize lead [3100F], make iron microspheres [2800F] using nanothermite, cause WTC7 to fall at free fall speed, cause the twin towers to accelerate as they fell, cause explosions on the north face of WTC2 at the impact zone and many floors below the impact zone. 

How come?

Ron Burger, a public health advisor who arrives at Ground Zero on September 12, says that “feeling the heat” and “seeing the molten steel” there reminds him of a volcano. [NATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH ASSOCIATION, 9/2003, PP. 40 pdf file] 

Paramedic Lee Turner arrives at the World Trade Center site on September 12 as a member of a federal urban search and rescue squad. While at Ground Zero, he goes “down crumpled stairwells to the subway, five levels below ground.” There, he reportedly sees, “in the darkness a distant, pinkish glow—molten metal dripping from a beam.” [US NEWS AND WORLD REPORT, 9/12/2002] 

According to a member of New York Air National Guard’s 109th Air Wing, who is at Ground Zero from September 22 to October 6: “One fireman told us that there was still molten steel at the heart of the towers’ remains. Firemen sprayed water to cool the debris down but the heat remained intense enough at the surface to melt their boots.” [NATIONAL GUARD MAGAZINE, 12/2001] 

New York firefighters will recall “heat so intense they encountered rivers of molten steel.” [NEW YORK POST, 3/3/2004]