Why all the worldwide turmoil? (9/11 thread)

11 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

So many WTC beams....so little super duper thermite !

Why are you ignoring the facts, B_C? Because that is what you do, always, without exception. I'll take a look at your source. Why did you provide a source link for this but not for the Dwain Deets graphic?

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Why are you ignoring the facts, B_C? Because that is what you do, always, without exception. I'll take a look at your source. Why did you provide a source link for this but not for the Dwain Deets graphic?

How come you keep ignoring the fact that planes flew into the buildings, and how that happened in your mind?

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, hot enough said:

I have already answered this question from you before, as did Dr. Peter Venkman.

Please try to stay on topic and avoid needless deflection and disinformation.

• Like 1

LoL Hot Enough is my best friend in this forum ^_^ because he claims something and he puts the proofs and evidences on the table. He bangs all of you badly with science and you are just trying to be a pain in the back because you cant reply him in a logical way and this get you mad. 

Lets jump the cars :lol:

http://bit.ly/1jgaMv3

• Like 2

9 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

I guess what you know is always right...

As I said before, I am not an expert in this issue and I want experts to create a common research commission and explain this issue in legally approved ways. 

There are three groups of people;

1) One of the groups consist of persons like you and Michael Hardner, so those who directly believe in what govt says without any need for research. Believe in it like as believe in an irrational religion, like as believe in ancient Greek Gods. 

2) One of the group is people like me and Hot Enough, who question events and try to reach informations and therefore trying to achieve logical results. 

3) One of the group is people creating stories in their imagine World and believe in these stories like believe in an irrational religion, like as believe in Hindu Gods.

• Like 2

Folks - I merged the "Why no Arab hijackers ?" thread into this one as they were essentially the same topic.

Please don't post questions about moderation here - PM me if you have questions on the merge or any other moderation questions thanks.

Edited to add: I also added '(9/11 thread)' to the title for clarity.

7 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

I have already answered this question from you before, as did Dr. Peter Venkman.

Please try to stay on topic and avoid needless deflection and disinformation.

You have never answered any questions, even on the "sources" you have provided. You have offered nothing remotely in the way of science only diversions, sidetracks, just as you are now doing. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, hot enough said:

You have never answered any questions, even on the "sources" you have provided. You have offered nothing remotely in the way of science only diversions, sidetracks, just as you are now doing. 

So again, how much of that thermite was needed?

• Like 2

Nanothermite found at WTC says no hijackers.

WTC7 free fall says no hijackers.

Molten/vaporized steel says no hijackers.

Still people persist in believing the biggest liars that have ever "graced" the planet. These are the same evil people that brought us the Gulf of Tonkin lie that gave them license to murder three plus million people. 

Three thousand people murdered on 911 is nothing for these kinds of monsters. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Al-qaeda celebrates their

This, brought to you by the people who lied about Osama bin Laden being responsible for 911. How can people be so gullible, after being lied to their whole lives about almost everything about the USA, they still want to believe the liars. 

It is stunning in its craziness. People supporting the equivalent of the Nazis, the same script, the same lies as the Nazis, the same kind of genocides, still some support the USA. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, hot enough said:

Altai isn't so naive as to be bought off with a piece of slippery propaganda. Yes, "people" believe "that Al Qaeda carried out 9/11 just because "The government said so"". This is the same government that told you that Osama bin Laden was the mastermind and you probably still believe that lie. 

You are wrong about your second point too. These organizations are scared s***less to go anywhere near discussing 911. The AIA hasn't once mentioned the WTC towers in their magazine since 911. But it would have been pretty good propaganda if you didn't have the problem of the NIST study being a fraud, WTC7 falling at free fall speed, molten/vaporized steel, nanothermite found in WTC dust, the twin towers falling at accelerating speeds - all these things and many more clearly point to the fact that the alleged 19 Arab hijackers had nothing to do with 9-11.

A scientific paper shows that WTC1 would have self arrested within two floors. That study pointed out the large errors in the science that NIST relied on to come to their unscientific conclusions. 

According to claims Bin Laden was also died long before that US govt was announced he is "killed" and his corpse was "thrown" in an ocean (LoL). I have read that Bin Laden's doctor was a Turkish person and he died because of kidney failure or something else, in 2000's in Tora Bora Mountains. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Al-qaeda celebrates

Why aren't you and the others describing how the molten steel pouring out of WTC2 minutes before its collapse is really aluminum?

Why did another science denier flee the scene, as the science deniers always do, right after he/she was exposed to the fact that the nanothermite, the superthermite that the US has just recently developed was found in WTC dust? 

Why won't you discuss it? Why won't you discuss how you were flat out wrong about WT and your  Interstate Bridge nonsense?

Why won't you ever go beyond sniping to actually discuss the science of 911? I await your adult, scientific response.

• Like 2

@hot enough

So these people are claiming that TTowers were shattered into pieces because of above floors fell on the lower floors. Do you think this is logical and these building cannot carry such a pressure ? Now I will show you an example which help us to understand the credibility of this claim. 

Open Youtube and watch the controlled demolition failure videos, you will see that explosives on some floors does not affect the columns or doest explode at all and buildings are still stay one piece despite whole the above floor's all together hit the ground. According to state funded conspiracy theorist, they should not stay one piece and they should be shattered into pieces such as what happened to the TTowers and you also should note that TTowers were exposed to much lighter pressure as ratio.

So again it seems quite illogical that above 20-30 floors hit the below floors and causes an acerdone effect. This is nonsense.

Look at the 02:20 at the below video, this is what exactly I mean. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Because super duper nanothermite used for 911 hijacker attacks only exists in the imaginations of those with a completely different agenda.

Discuss that.....

Shall we start the count at this post where you deny reality and never discuss science? No, we can safely and accurately put that back to your first post ever on this topic because there is no reason to think that you would have behaved any better in the past than you are now. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Because super duper

What Altai's video illustrates is that NIST's notion that collapse is inevitable is as silly and as fraudulent as all their other 9-11 "science". She is quite an intellect considering her age. Why are there so many adults who are so terrible that they can't even follow simple logic? Or, what's much worse, they are willing to support war criminals and murders, terrorists and thieves. 

I am sure you all have noticed how these folks flee from the facts, from the science. Westerners!???

• Like 2

How does one tell if NIST has lied:

1) It is a US government agency tasked to cover up the crimes of 911 committed by unknown members of the US government. 

2) It maintains its lies on its website even after NIST has been proven wrong. 

LIE #1:

Pure liquid aluminum would be expected to appear silvery. However, the molten metal was very likely mixed with large amounts of hot, partially burned, solid organic materials (e.g., furniture, carpets, partitions and computers) which can display an orange glow, much like logs burning in a fireplace. The apparent color also would have been affected by slag formation on the surface.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, hot enough said:

What Altai's video illustrates is that NIST's notion that collapse is inevitable is as silly and as fraudulent as all their other 9-11 "science". She is quite an intellect considering her age. Why are there so many adults who are so terrible that they can't even follow simple logic? Or, what's much worse, they are willing to support war criminals and murders, terrorists and thieves. 

I am sure you all have noticed how these folks flee from the facts, from the science. Westerners!???

LoL the most scientific approach from the state funded conspiracy theorists was "We dont need to research anything because we will believe in what we see." 

and another scientific approach was "According to the Occam Razor (I dont know who is or what is that), the truth is generally what you think first." 

I dont know should I laugh or should I cry because this is horrible. I think the conscious ignorance is the most dangerous thing in the World. I would prefer an Intelligent enemy instead of an ignorant friend, also no intelligent person would be my enemy ^_^

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

6 hours ago, hot enough said:

What Altai's video illustrates is that NIST's notion that collapse is inevitable is as silly and as fraudulent as all their other 9-11 "science".

Another point if it creates an accordion effect and destroy all the building, then all of these demolition engineers are idiots because they put explosives in all the floors and increasing the costs :lol:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Super duper nano thermite insults the glorious martyrdom of Nineteen Hijackers.

You insult yourself, B_C. Badly, repeatedly, advancing falsehoods you know are falsehoods. That says much about you. Do you think it says anything good?

With all the science that has been put forward, all you can muster is childish, silly comments. 

You insult the memory of all the millions that have been murdered, including roughly the 3,000 of your own. Operation Northwoods illustrates clearly that the US has the capacity and will to murder its own children.

Operation Northwoods has come to pass. Where have all the honest people gone?

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2