What do you think about my system ?

Altai

On 10/9/2016 at 3:25 PM, Altai said:

Of course we will work but we wont work to make money, we will work just because we love our jobs.

How would you convince someone to love digging ditches?  If I choose a job I love, then I guess I will be a racecar driver.

How do you convince someone to take a really stressful, demanding job if it would be much, much easier for them to work as a supermodel photographer and get the exact same rewards for doing so?

1 hour ago, The_Squid said:

How would you convince someone to love digging ditches?  If I choose a job I love, then I guess I will be a racecar driver.

How do you convince someone to take a really stressful, demanding job if it would be much, much easier for them to work as a supermodel photographer and get the exact same rewards for doing so?

This is the unjust life style which we have been used to live. In today's World someones digs ditches not because of they make much more money than any other jobs but because of they are not given any other chance. Ofcourse many people would not like to dig ditches all day long. Then we can share difficult/stressful jobs, I will dig my part and you will dig your part, another person will dig his/her part. If we can find (probably we can many) people who would like to work as digger, we can leave this job entirely to them and we would ease their jobs. For example they would work part time. Dont forget that everyone will live a luxury life in my system, be a grave digger or be an astronaut, everyone will live the same life standards. If you want to be a race car driver, you will be a race car driver after you provide the necessary qualifications for such a job. We want happy and efficient citizens. 

40 minutes ago, Altai said:

This is the unjust life style which we have been used to live. In today's World someones digs ditches not because of they make much more money than any other jobs but because of they are not given any other chance. Ofcourse many people would not like to dig ditches all day long. Then we can share difficult/stressful jobs, I will dig my part and you will dig your part, another person will dig his/her part. If we can find (probably we can many) people who would like to work as digger, we can leave this job entirely to them and we would ease their jobs. For example they would work part time. Dont forget that everyone will live a luxury life in my system, be a grave digger or be an astronaut, everyone will live the same life standards. If you want to be a race car driver, you will be a race car driver after you provide the necessary qualifications for such a job. We want happy and efficient citizens. 

So when you said people would work because they love their job, this was incorrect.  But somehow people will simply share the ditch digging jobs...

Pure fantasy...

5 minutes ago, cybercoma said:

People will dig ditches when it's necessary because it's necessary, unless they want their patch of land flooded.

You missed the part about it will never be THEIR land. It is all shared. Including the ditch digging and septic tank cleaning. The hope there is some training first. 

1 hour ago, Ash74 said:

You missed the part about it will never be THEIR land. It is all shared. Including the ditch digging and septic tank cleaning. The hope there is some training first. 

There doesn't need to be ownership of land. Do you want the place you live flooded? Probably not.

1 hour ago, cybercoma said:

There doesn't need to be ownership of land. Do you want the place you live flooded? Probably not.

No. That is why I would pay a guy to do it for me. He or She can than go to the strip bar and have a few drinks. 

Hey, who will decide who works at strip bars or will we all have to take turns?

1 hour ago, cybercoma said:

Why does anyone HAVE to work at a strip club? I think you're confused about what a system like this entails.

Some people HAVE to dig ditches. Fix toilets and other jobs that was stated we will all take turns doing. Men and women do indeed go to strip clubs. So my question is does that mean we all will take turns?

16 hours ago, cybercoma said:

Why does anyone HAVE to work at a strip club? I think you're confused about what a system like this entails.

LoL :lol: I have no idea what they say but just dont take them seriously, they are just trying to troll my topic.

What would happen if I wanted a really good plumber who knew what he was doing and I gave him a chocolate cake and some nicely tailored pants to fix my toilet so it works more than a few days?  The other guy loves being a plumber, but sure sucks at it.

People who are good at what they do will get remunerated for what they do well despite your silly system.  How will non-payment be enforced?  Will the plumber who accepts cakes be jailed for taking payment?

A brain surgeon is not going to go to school for 10 years and become an expert in their field if they have to drive the same Toyota Corolla that the person who serves you coffee gets.

2 minutes ago, The_Squid said:

A brain surgeon is not going to go to school for 10 years and become an expert in their field if they have to drive the same Toyota Corolla that the person who serves you coffee gets.

Obviously the "system" we are discussing is ridiculous but I don't think I agree with this. I'd rather have gone to school for 8 years and become an expert in my field and do what I do now, even if I was getting paid the same as a person serving coffee, because what I do is much more interesting (to me at least) than serving coffee. I would imagine most brain surgeons (and doctors of any kind) feel the same way.

5 minutes ago, The_Squid said:

What would happen if I wanted a really good plumber who knew what he was doing and I gave him a chocolate cake and some nicely tailored pants to fix my toilet so it works more than a few days?  The other guy loves being a plumber, but sure sucks at it.

People who are good at what they do will get remunerated for what they do well despite your silly system.  How will non-payment be enforced?  Will the plumber who accepts cakes be jailed for taking payment?

You wont pay something to the plumber, he will just do his job and leave you behind. He wont need the chocolate cake and some nice pants which you promise since he can also get them for "free" from a patisserie or clothing store. 

There are many people doing their job to make money in today's corrupted system. My system wont be enforced, will be offered as democratically. You are free to give your cake whoever you want but do us a favor and please keep your pants on.

We dont want brain surgeons to operate on someone's brain while dreaming a nice summer house. We want them to focus on their job without irrelevant thoughts occupying their minds.

37 minutes ago, Altai said:

You wont pay something to the plumber, he will just do his job and leave you behind. He wont need the chocolate cake and some nice pants which you promise since he can also get them for "free" from a patisserie or clothing store. 

If I make pants, I'm going to keep the nicest pants to pay for the best plumber that I can find. 

4 hours ago, The_Squid said:

If I make pants, I'm going to keep the nicest pants to pay for the best plumber that I can find. 

You are going to end up on the ignore list, given a boat with some paddles and sent off shore. 

The poster is stating it will be a democracy but has failed to be able to answer any issue that will come up with this "system" then puts these people on ignore. 

My question is how will this "system" function in a democracy when nobody that has posted would vote for it. 

Or will the people that vote against it be ignored as well?

7 hours ago, The_Squid said:

That's pretty much what we've got now, except you get money for making pants, and you give the money to the plumber. 

1 hour ago, bcsapper said:

That's pretty much what we've got now, except you get money for making pants, and you give the money to the plumber. 

So would it not be easier to keep using money. 

1 hour ago, bcsapper said:

Ah.  Sorry.  Most of the time I don't know who's arguing for what.

In this posting we all seem to be on the same side. 

It is a wonderful concept but I have yet to see anybody post that it is workable in the real world