Clinton Cash

Obviously this canadian "political forum is blindly pro-Hillary. Now the MSM which is supposed to be fair and balanced, and serve the purpose of informing people is obviously in the tank for Clinton. We all know Trump far from perfect. But many Canadians who rely, unfortunately, on the CBC for misinformation know very little about American politics, as this forum proves.

This is a documentary called Clinton Crash. Yes, the Clintons are honorable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

Edited by Michael Hardner
corrected spelling

Lots of youtube 'documentaries' out there, i would't classify them as more informative than the CBC.

Not hard to be more informative than the CBC. The CBC is for the lazy. You're the guy that said the moderator in the first debate helped Trump, then Holt helped Clinton in the second debate. How informed are you?

Nice clip of Clinton justifying "pay to hear her speak" by saying they were in debt when they left office. (bit starts at 2:10)

What the F did they do to get to that state? And if they left the Whitehouse in debt, I am wondering how they managed their money? And what that means to the USA if she gets back in.

"Mainstream media is too biased! You guys need to watch this video produced by Steve Bannon, Trump's campaign CEO."

-k

Typical canadian response. Don't watch because you might learn many negative things about your hero, hillary, then call out the producer. Canadians are a riot. Irrelevant,yett amusing.

Nice clip of Clinton justifying "pay to hear her speak" by saying they were in debt when they left office. (bit starts at 2:10)

What the F did they do to get to that state? And if they left the Whitehouse in debt, I am wondering how they managed their money? And what that means to the USA if she gets back in.

Good observation. I'm impressed someone from this forum wants to understand the truth. Maybe soon you will stop putting wall street puppet, Hillary Clinton, on a pedestal.

Typical canadian response. Don't watch because you might learn many negative things about your hero, hillary, then call out the producer. Canadians are a riot. Irrelevant,yett amusing.

I point out that "Clinton Cash" is a Steve Bannon production because many people seem so eager to point out others' biases while being blind to their own.

Their might well be some objective facts in your little documentary. Then again, there are also some objective facts in the "mainstream media" coverage you're so dismissive of.

If you're going to dismiss mainstream media reports because "oh they're so biased", how can you complain when others don't want to watch your Steve Bannon/Breitbart documentary?

-k

I point out that "Clinton Cash" is a Steve Bannon production because many people seem so eager to point out others' biases while being blind to their own.

Their might well be some objective facts in your little documentary. Then again, there are also some objective facts in the "mainstream media" coverage you're so dismissive of.

If you're going to dismiss mainstream media reports because "oh they're so biased", how can you complain when others don't want to watch your Steve Bannon/Breitbart documentary?

-k

The bias from MSM comes from opinion pieces with fake outrage over minor issues, this documentary gives actual evidence that can be fact checked. Some of it makes a minor stretch, but it's pretty solid from a evidentiary perspective.

-k

Because a documentary like this tells the truth...something the MSM should be doing but doesn't because the MSM is I the bag for Clinton. I can't believe how gullible canadians are, eh?