Passport Canada offices in Surrey,BC.

taxme

It's my country too, but I'll restrain myself from telling you to get the hell out.

I trace my roots back to New France, yet even I do not profess the Christian Faith, so why would I want to impose Christian holidays on immigrants?

I say follow the Swedish model. Give parents a voucher and let schools choose their holiday schedule according to market demand.

That way parents that want their kids to have a Saturday and Sunday weekend and an Easter and Christmas holiday can send their child to a school that follows a Christian calendar.

Other schools might offer a different weekend and holiday calendar to attract shift workers in the travel industry, police, paramedics, firefighters and other shift workers.

I trace my roots back to New France but I have learnt to be more open.

As you can imagine, I'm not very sympathetic to immigrants coming in and then trying to lock the door behind them.

It doesn't work that way.

You want white, move to a white town.

I'm white too, but I don't care about that.

This is my country also. Just because you do not care as to what changes are going on in Canada, there are others who do. I am against any policy that appears to be an unpatriotic act against Canada. Canada was once many many decades ago a very Caucasian and a very Christian nation which is now starting to disappear. Christians cannot even quote their own Bible about certain anti-Christian values and morals. A preacher can be charged for promoting hatred against some perverted groups out there who may find what he says offensive. And thanks to your open door immigration policy that you appear to like so well I could remember when Christmas was celebrated in all Canadian schools and government buildings. Politicians at one time sent out Christmas cards to their constituents without the fear of being called a racist or for offending some other religion.

Today we do not celebrate Christmas in schools. Politicians and their government lackeys will not send out Christmas cards to anyone where it says Merry Christmas on them anymore for fear of offending some foreign races of people and their religions. And this is what you are in favor of?

Pathetic.

I can tell you right now that there was not one Canadian that ever wanted or voted for multiculturalism or massive third world invasion. All were forced on Canadians by traitors too this country who had no love for what was once known as a WASP(whiteanglosaxonprotestant)country. Any white who thinks that this is cool to watch as their country starts to look like the rest of the world is not a Canadian to me. I won't say how I feel about them.

There are no more white towns alone left to move too. They are all being invaded by non-whites, and are pushing their beliefs and values and morals on the white Canadian. I am white, and I do care about what is going on, and I don't like it. Political correctness as you see does not work for me. :lol:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my country also. Just because you do not care as to what changes are going on in Canada, there are others who do. I am against any policy that appears to be an unpatriotic act against Canada. Canada was once many many decades ago a very Caucasian and a very Christian nation which is now starting to disappear. Christians cannot even quote their own Bible about certain anti-Christian values and morals. A preacher can be charged for promoting hatred against some perverted groups out there who may find what he says offensive. And thanks to your open door immigration policy that you appear to like so well I could remember when Christmas was celebrated in all Canadian schools and government buildings. Politicians at one time sent out Christmas cards to their constituents without the fear of being called a racist or for offending some other religion.

Today we do not celebrate Christmas in schools. Politicians and their government lackeys will not send out Christmas cards to anyone where it says Merry Christmas on them anymore for fear of offending some foreign races of people and their religions. And this is what you are in favor of?

Pathetic.

I can tell you right now that there was not one Canadian that ever wanted or voted for multiculturalism or massive third world invasion. All were forced on Canadians by traitors too this country who had no love for what was once known as a WASP(whiteanglosaxonprotestant)country. Any white who thinks that this is cool to watch as their country starts to look like the rest of the world is not a Canadian to me. I won't say how I feel about them.

There are no more white towns alone left to move too. They are all being invaded by non-whites, and are pushing their beliefs and values and morals on the white Canadian. I am white, and I do care about what is going on, and I don't like it. Political correctness as you see does not work for me. :lol:

You are such a troll. How do you get away with these posts?

If you want a vanilla city move to one. No one is forcing you to live in Surrey.

So-called vanilla cities only are disappearing year by year. There is no where to go anymore. I don't live in Surrey, and I am glad for that. I would certainly not feel like I was living in Canada anymore if I lived in that city. But hey, that is just me. :D

So-called vanilla cities only are disappearing year by year. There is no where to go anymore. I don't live in Surrey, and I am glad for that. I would certainly not feel like I was living in Canada anymore if I lived in that city. But hey, that is just me. :D

Hey, I got an idea.

How about people like you organise, choose a town, and all plan to move to it?

It would be a trickle with the wealthier ones moving in first, but once the population grows, you would organise to welcome the poorer members of your white group.

I would choose a small town with a river or ocean port though, so that once you all live there, you could hold a referendum to become your own city state and still trade with others if you want to.

I would be more than happy to give you your own independent city state.

You are such a troll. How do you get away with these posts?

What do you mean as to how do I get way with these posts? Don't I have a right to my opinion and point of view or is only your opinion and point of view that should be allowed here? Do you believe in freedom of speech or don't you? And no, I am not a troll. I am here to discuss and debate many topics that are of concern to me. If you don't like most or all of them, well that is your problem, not mine. Don't reply to them. So maybe I don't like some of your replies so should I ask you the same thing? Are you a troll here, and how do you get away with some of the things you say? It can work both ways.

Unlike most, I am politically incorrect and proud of it. I am not afraid to tackle and question and challenge any and all taboo and sacred cow government programs and agendas, and believe me there are many government programs and agendas that should be brought up. But we the peasants have been restricted from being able to express our opinions and points of view out in public square. If one does they may face the wrath of someone that may be offended by what one says and they will call the police or some government official and have you forced to stop talking, and if you do not, you may be arrested. If that is the kind of country that you like to live in, well North Korea might be a great place for you to go and live.

Hey, I got an idea.

It would be a trickle with the wealthier ones moving in first, but once the population grows, you would organise to welcome the poorer members of your white group.

I would choose a small town with a river or ocean port though, so that once you all live there, you could hold a referendum to become your own city state and still trade with others if you want to.

Personally, your idea stinks. Non-whites cannot stay away from white people anyway. Why do hundreds of thousands of them immigrate to Canada every year then? Our all white community wouldn't last for very long anyway before the non-whites would start to trickle in one by one. They like living with white people because they are a civilized people. So, it would be totally pointless to form an all white country.

And just what do you mean by "people like me" anyway? Care to give a reason what that is suppose to mean? So, go ahead, make your day. :D

What do you mean as to how do I get way with these posts? Don't I have a right to my opinion and point of view or is only your opinion and point of view that should be allowed here? Do you believe in freedom of speech or don't you? And no, I am not a troll. I am here to discuss and debate many topics that are of concern to me. If you don't like most or all of them, well that is your problem, not mine. Don't reply to them. So maybe I don't like some of your replies so should I ask you the same thing? Are you a troll here, and how do you get away with some of the things you say? It can work both ways.

Unlike most, I am politically incorrect and proud of it. I am not afraid to tackle and question and challenge any and all taboo and sacred cow government programs and agendas, and believe me there are many government programs and agendas that should be brought up. But we the peasants have been restricted from being able to express our opinions and points of view out in public square. If one does they may face the wrath of someone that may be offended by what one says and they will call the police or some government official and have you forced to stop talking, and if you do not, you may be arrested. If that is the kind of country that you like to live in, well North Korea might be a great place for you to go and live.

You do have a right to your opinion. There are others who share it. The problem is that you really believe that there is a large number of Canadians who agree with you and you really believe that you are speaking for the "pure" Canadian -whatever that is.

If you are not an aboriginal whose ancestry pre-dates Christopher Columbus then you are a progeny of someone who immigrated to Canada. There are folks like you in every nation of the world deciding that "those other people" have no right to be here. I am one of those who believe that those who should be here are the ones who benefit this country - and folks like you are not in that group. You might consider that the mistake of your ending up here gives you some special position. It does not. Certainly you are allowed to think you are politically incorrect - but - you are just plain incorrect.

It is people who think like you who I would like to see turfed from my Canada.

Thank God folks like you are a small and decreasing minority.

You do have a right to your opinion. There are others who share it. The problem is that you really believe that there is a large number of Canadians who agree with you and you really believe that you are speaking for the "pure" Canadian -whatever that is.

If you are not an aboriginal whose ancestry pre-dates Christopher Columbus then you are a progeny of someone who immigrated to Canada. There are folks like you in every nation of the world deciding that "those other people" have no right to be here. I am one of those who believe that those who should be here are the ones who benefit this country - and folks like you are not in that group. You might consider that the mistake of your ending up here gives you some special position. It does not. Certainly you are allowed to think you are politically incorrect - but - you are just plain incorrect.

It is people who think like you who I would like to see turfed from my Canada.

Thank God folks like you are a small and decreasing minority.

I am not against immigration, just the numbers. As a Canadian, I am only questioning as to why we keep bringing in hundreds of thousands of new immigrants every year on top of the ones already being born in Canada every year when there are approx. 2 million Canadians still unemployed. This makes no sense to me. And this goes for white or non-white immigration. Stop all immigration for awhile. We need a moratorium on immigration.

If you and others here are unable to figure out as to what is really being said here by me, and prefer to take things out of context, well, what more can I say. That is your problem, not mine. Some members here are just not getting as to what is being said.

Indeed, the true patriotic Canadians are becoming a decreasing minority, and that is a sad situation. The Canada that I was brought up in will soon be no more. The new Canada of today has police departments changing their dress codes to please a minority of religious zealots where new police officers and being allowed to wear hijabs or turbans rather than the traditional uniform outfit. What a joke. Our police departments changing their uniform outfit to please others. And Sikhs in BC don't have to wear motorcycle helmets like white people have too. I guess that if they fall off their bikes, and hit their heads on the ground they somehow won't get hurt. Their turbans will protect them from injury. Christmas is not even held in schools anymore because it has been deemed to be offensive to other religions. A country that changes it's rules to please others, from other cultures, is a country that will eventually lose most if not all of it's traditions,heritage and culture.

But hey, that is what you seem to want and I guess that you will get it in time. But I will try to continue to fight for Canada and it's traditions whether some here like it or not. If trying to preserve the Canadian culture and traditions is such a bad thing by some here and demanding that all new immigrants assimilate and not bring their cultural baggage with them well too dam bad. This is Canada, not the rest of the world, for now.

I am a true Canadian patriot, not a cowardly one who will give up their culture and traditions just to please others from wherever. Works for me. :D

Hey, I got an idea.

Once they've got their own little city-state happening, I think they should have to be subjected to extra security and a cultural assessment should they want to came back into Canada. With such an un-Canadian and backward attitude, we don't want them sullying the rest of us. /s

I am a true Canadian patriot, not a cowardly one who will give up their culture and traditions just to please others from wherever. Works for me. :D

When you equate the assimilation of new cultures and traditions as a cowardly approach then you are no patriot. You are not not even a good Canadian.

That doesn't mean we shouldn't examine how many immigrants we actually need, how many are best for our economy and how many our society should most easily absorb, and what type and mix of immigrants would be best, with a view both to our cultural values and our employment and economic issues.

That's a reasonable position but that wasn't the position in the post I was replying to.

I'm all for for examining the facts and the data, and reforming immigration if it makes sense. Problem is the anti immigration folks on here HAVE no facts, and they HAVE no data. Just a bunch of opinions and platitudes.

Once they've got their own little city-state happening, I think they should have to be subjected to extra security and a cultural assessment should they want to came back into Canada. With such an un-Canadian and backward attitude, we don't want them sullying the rest of us. /s

A sweet revenge would be to make them pass a test of their knowledge of the world's great religions. Imagine a white supremacist being forced to spend days reading through a study guide teaching factual knowledge challenging all of his beliefs just to get an entry visa.

Ouch!

When you equate the assimilation of new cultures and traditions as a cowardly approach then you are no patriot. You are not not even a good Canadian.

Oh, I am a patriotic Canadian alright. It's other Canadians I question. If Canadians gave a dam about their traditions and cultures and heritage we would be not talking about who and who is not patriotic. Our Canadian police forces in Canada should not be changing the standard uniforms issued and that have worked well for all these past decades just to please a minority. A small minority at that. That minority should be assimilating into Canadian culture, and not Canadians assimilating into their cultures. I have to question as to whether you are a good Canadian or not. There is no cowardice in me, but I see plenty of cowardice in others. Political correctness and multiculturalism is destroying our Canadian culture. They stink.

Oh, I am a patriotic Canadian alright. It's other Canadians I question. If Canadians gave a dam about their traditions and cultures and heritage we would be not talking about who and who is not patriotic. Our Canadian police forces in Canada should not be changing the standard uniforms issued and that have worked well for all these past decades just to please a minority. A small minority at that. That minority should be assimilating into Canadian culture, and not Canadians assimilating into their cultures. I have to question as to whether you are a good Canadian or not. There is no cowardice in me, but I see plenty of cowardice in others. Political correctness and multiculturalism is destroying our Canadian culture. They stink.

You are just descending further and further into silliness.

A sweet revenge would be to make them pass a test of their knowledge of the world's great religions. Imagine a white supremacist being forced to spend days reading through a study guide teaching factual knowledge challenging all of his beliefs just to get an entry visa.

Ouch!

Maybe what should be done is force all Canadians to attend brainwashing classes on other religions and their cultures. Teach them that Canadian culture and traditions and heritage must not take precedent over any other religion and culture. As a matter of fact if Canadian culture conflicts with other religious and cultural practices then other cultures and religions will come first over Canada's. That should make the pro-multiculturalists happy.

Uhmmm, come to think of it, I see that happening today. Fascinating, isn't it? :D

That's a reasonable position but that wasn't the position in the post I was replying to.

I'm all for for examining the facts and the data, and reforming immigration if it makes sense. Problem is the anti immigration folks on here HAVE no facts, and they HAVE no data. Just a bunch of opinions and platitudes.

I have posted at least a dozen cites in the last week or so regarding the economic costs of immigration, the diminishing economic prospects of today's mix of immigrants, the costs of bringing in tens of thousands of seniors, the statistical analyses that shows immigrants from certain regions fair poorer than other regions, and a lot of others. Who is the one with no data? What data have you got?

Edited by Argus

You are just descending further and further into silliness.

Your opinion, not mine. How is it silliness to want to preserve our Canadian culture and traditions and heritage? I see nothing wrong with Canada remaining Canada, and not begin to start looking like the rest of the world. I often wonder if a Muslim wanted to wear a burka would some police department try and accommodate her? Here in Canada, you never know. Our politically correct multicultural politicians are silly enough to do just that if neccasary. They just love to kiss butt just for the almighty vote. To hell with Canada and our way of life. :D

Slow the immigration down is all I am saying. We are bringing in too many immigrants that are doing nothing for Canada and Canadians except to be sucking off our social and medical services and blowing our tax dollars on housing,clothe, and feed, and throwing in a little extra spending money to boot. It's time for Canadians to start thinking about the costs associated with all of this feely and do-gooder stuff, and start using more common sense and logic for a change.

Here is a website for you for starters: www.IWC(immigration watch Canada). Try checking it out sometime. You might learn something that you did not know. It never hurts to read both sides of the story. I do and it hasn't hurt me yet.

Edited by taxme

Slow the immigration down is all I am saying. We are bringing in too many immigrants that are doing nothing for Canada and Canadians except to be sucking off our social and medical services and blowing our tax dollars on housing,clothe, and feed, and throwing in a little extra spending money to boot. It's time for Canadians to start thinking about the costs associated with all of this feely and do-gooder stuff, and start using more common sense and logic for a change.

Here is a website for you for starters: www.IWC(immigration watch Canada). Try checking it out sometime. You might learn something that you did not know. It never hurts to read both sides of the story. I do and it hasn't hurt me yet.

If we slow immigration down how do we hit our population growth targets?

Cite?

Opposites attract. Although we love to repeat this optimistic cliche about human nature, decades of psychological research have demonstrated that the truism isn’t true. Rather, people seek out people who are just like them. This is known as the similarity-attraction effect, or SAE. Although there is slight variation in the strength of the effect, the SAE has been shown to exist in nearly every culture, from Western Europe to the remote tribes of the Brazilian rainforest. It doesn’t matter where we live or how we grew up or which language we speak – we still want to spend time with people who feel similar. It’s simply more comfortable.

http://www.wired.com/2012/01/opposites-dont-attract-and-thats-bad-news/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/3336375/We-prefer-people-we-think-are-similar-to-ourselves.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/research-human-friendships-based-on-genetic-similarities-beyond-the-superficial/2014/07/14/8aea04fe-0ab5-11e4-8c9a-923ecc0c7d23_story.html

Edited by Argus