Was/is Obama's policies re. Israel anti semitic

Rue

In an attempt to bait me on another thread in the Rest of the World section, Cybercoma attempted to suggest I

believe Obama is an anti semite.

I have as have others openly discussed Obama foreign policy as being anti Israeli.

There are some who see varying degrees of anti semitic comment or content in Obama policies, i.e.,

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2014/04/28/anti-semitism-obama-admin/

http://lidblog.com/the-obama-administrations-anti-semitism-is-showing-again/

http://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/191196/obama-denying-israels-right-to-exist-as-a-jewish-homeland-is-anti-semitic

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/31/blue-state-blues-barack-obamas-antisemitic-rant-on-the-iran-deal/

https://unitedwithisrael.org/jewish-orgs-slam-obama-and-white-house-for-anti-semitism-over-iran-deal/

http://www.algemeiner.com/2015/08/13/israeli-professor-obamas-language-is-similar-to-protocols-of-the-elders-of-zion/

Obama appointed these individuals to his administration:

Arif Alikhan

Mohammed Eliblary

Rashad Hussain

Salam al-Marayati

Imam Mohamed Magid

Eboo Patel

All of the above are in the Muslim Brotherhood and have do not believe a Jewish state of Israel should exist and have said so.

George Soros is an open anti semite and financed both his campaigns and is one of his most trusted advisers in dealing with the Middle East.

Zbigniew Brezinski was appointed his Middle East advisor and he is openly and blatantly anti semitic not just anti Israel.

Obama's no.1 ally in the 8 years he has been in office is the rabid anti semite Erdogan of Turkey.

He openly supported Morsi of Egypt an open anti semite and anti Christian.

His half brother is an open anti semite who is the no.1 Muslim Brotherhood financier of Sudan.

His Kenyan father was openly anti semitic as was his step father.

His Minister Jeremy Wright is an out and out anti semite.

Let's just say there is no shortage of anti semites near to Obama.

I don't know if he hates Jews. I do think he has been influenced by people who hate Jews and/or very anti Zionist people.

I do believe many anti Zionists believe their denial of Jews having the right to a Jewish state Is not anti semitic.

I do believe Obama does not hate Jews as people. I do think he is anti Israel but will not call him a Jew hater. I've seen no words to indicate that.

So Cyber's attempt to bait, pffft.

http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Column-one-Barack-Obamas-anti-Semitism-test-404430

There are some who see varying degrees of anti semitic comment or content in Obama policies, i.e.,

Yup. There's some people that see antisemitism literally every where they look. When they look at the night sky? antisemitism . When they gaze across the ocean at a sunset? antisemitism. In the heart of every child and on the face of every smiling baby... jew hater.

:rolleyes:

Edited by dre

So being anti-Israel does not mean you are anti-Semitic? It's hard to nail down your angle with how you push back on others with the notion of anti-semitism.

I have never once came on this board and stated simply being anti Israeli makes one anti semitic. You've made the accusation against me over 10 times in the past three threads and you have yet to back it up with any words from me to suggest your accusation that you repeat.

You again will not discuss the thread and make false accusations.

Knock yourself out.

Edited by Rue

Provide the quote as to what you allege.

I finally cracked under the pressure of being called an anti-Semite once and admitted that I hated Jews. You said you didn't believe it. You don't remember? It wasn't that long ago.

I'm afraid you'll have to take my word for it. I've never been able to get results from the search function here.

If you don't fully follow the racist and colonialist policies of Israel, you are labeled an anti-semite. Not to say that Obama has not followed the typical one-sided U.S. policies towards Israel, but he has shown 'some' resistance.

Bibi, the bully, backed by his thugs of billionaire election funders (like Sheldon Adelson and Haim Saban) and the prostitutes in Congress ended up campaigning against a sitting president during the U.S. elections. What utter disrespect for a president who has given Israel the most amount of (free) money in the history of U.S./Israel relationship. Bite that hand!

Bibi, showed disrespect again by giving a speech to his minions in congress, trying to dismantle and destroy a deal that most agree is the best way to control Iran's potential ambition to become nuclear.

Zionists have been bullying their agenda for far too long. Most Western politicians realize that their political careers could end if they object to the system that has been created. Those have taken any stance against the "Israel First" policies have been bombarded with attacks and in most cases, their political careers have ended.

However, the world is waking up and this trend will surely end. This is thanks to the internet and the flow of information which is no longer as heavily controlled by the mainstream media.

I have never once came on this board and stated simply being anti Israeli makes one anti semitic. You've made the accusation against me over 10 times in the past three threads and you have yet to back it up with any words from me to suggest your accusation that you repeat.

You again will not discuss the thread and make false accusations.

Knock yourself out.

Just looking for some clarification on your stance. And my question was essentially on topic with regard to the question of what is anti-semitism. You make the claim Obama is not a Jew hater. so I was thinking that people can be critical without being called an anti-semite.

Just looking for some clarification on your stance. And my question was essentially on topic with regard to the question of what is anti-semitism. You make the claim Obama is not a Jew hater. so I was thinking that people can be critical without being called an anti-semite.

Right. You seek clarification for a position no one has ever raised let alone disputed.

Edited by Rue

If you don't fully follow the racist and colonialist policies of Israel, you are labeled an anti-semite.

1. Who is "you"?

2. Please provide proof of your allegations.

3. What do your comments have to do with the thread?

Edited by Rue

1. Who is "you"?

Anyone who shows resistance or speaks out against the Zionist policies.

2. Please provide proof of your allegations.

You.
3. What do your comments have to do with the thread?

It's pretty clear.

Thread topic: Was/is Obama's policies re. Israel anti semitic

I said: If you don't fully follow the racist and colonialist policies of Israel, you are labeled an anti-semite.

I've raised the question, Dre has raised, it, Eyeball has raised it .. many have raised it ..many times.

You seek clarification on a point no one has at any time ever stated on this thread and that is your false restatement that claims people on this board have stated criticism of Israel in itself is automatically anti semitic. You have made that accusation countless times as have others who are anti Israeli and not one of you has ever provided any words from me or anyone that stated that.

Run along Ghost you defend all the attacks you want on Jews on this board and pretend there aren't any. Knock yourself out.

As far as I am concerned your true colours show loud and clear. Red, black, and white. You need clarification on that?

Anyone who shows resistance or speaks out against the Zionist policies.

You.

It's pretty clear.

Thread topic: Was/is Obama's policies re. Israel anti semitic

I said: If you don't fully follow the racist and colonialist policies of Israel, you are labeled an anti-semite.

Who is you? Who is being labelled an anti semite because they won't follow "racist" and "colonial" policies of Israel?

Who is you? Do you know? How is that "you" you refer to Obama?

You came on this board to engage in changing the topic which discusses Obama's foreign policy and switch it to an attempt

to engage in the usual piss on Israel rhetoric. YOU engage in words like "you" but who is "you". Do you know?

Sounds like "you" is a word you fabricated to mean someone other than you and no you and the you you refer to are not Obama though they may be you

You seek clarification on a point no one has at any time ever stated on this thread and that is your false restatement that claims people on this board have stated criticism of Israel in itself is automatically anti semitic. You have made that accusation countless times as have others who are anti Israeli and not one of you has ever provided any words from me or anyone that stated that.

Run along Ghost you defend all the attacks you want on Jews on this board and pretend there aren't any. Knock yourself out.

As far as I am concerned your true colours show loud and clear. Red, black, and white. You need clarification on that?

So are you calling me an anti-semite??