Israel Saves Muslim Life and Muslim 14 Year Old Bride Burned Alive; R

jbg

That story about the little girl being bartered, married and then killed is horrific, and makes me so angry and sad. It makes me equally angry and sad when I read about guys from Western/Christian culture who kidnap and imprison little girls for years, men fathering children with their daughters, about men and women who set up child sex rings, about people who kill their families and sometimes themselves, about those who go into public spaces and shoot dozens of people they don't know - link not needed, I'm sure. All of these acts, no matter who does them or from what culture they are, are horrific.

What you consistently ignore in your sweeping apologetic defense of Islam, is that the crimes you constantly cite in the west ARE crimes, and universally condemned among all the populace as well as heavily punished by the government. No one is okay with this!

But it isn't even against the law to beat your child or your wife in Muslim countries, or to rape your wife. As for child sex abuse, there are no specialized units and virtually none of it is EVER reported. In part this is because of a brutal misogynistic culture which would 'dishonor' any man who admitted a woman belonging to him, be it daughter, wife or sister was sexually abused. And in part it's because child sexual abuse was okayed by Mohamed when he married a 9 year old girl. In effect, Islamic cultural mores say that a man may do pretty much anything he wants to do with 'his' women and girls, and no one will ever find out. As for slavery, slavery is rampant in Islamic countries, while it is exceedingly rare in the west.

Edited by Argus

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting, but at the same time you call people anti-semite for calling out specified contentions like the settlements. There is NO winning with you, so who cares what you post anymore as it tiresome repeated tripe. Every response is anti-semetic to you. Please get over it.

People here do not support terrorism, however there are those here to try to explain the WHY's but that somehow puts the thought in your mind that people do support terrorism and allows you to call them anto-semite. Again, get over it.

Crap again. The specific comments I challenge and I am specific with the exact words I challenge are words of hatred that DO NOT limit the reference of cancer or other insults directed at Jews to settlements.

I am not sure what forum you are on but to come here and try selectively censor the anti semitic attacks on Jews on this forum as only in reference to settlements is just out and out bullsheeyit. I have on the other thread replete with the cancer insults shown where they come from.

I specifically challenge references that insult and attack Jews because they are Israelis and choose to live in Israel and yes the dialogue complete with the couched references comes from on-going phrases used by terrorists.

You want to defend the anti Semitism on this board and repackage it as only directed at settlements? What a joke.

Go on line up the people you have appointed yourself to defend on this forum and have them state how they recognize the right of Jews to live in the Jewish state of Israel free of terrorist attacks by Muslims. Go on. Finish it. Finish the b.s. you started. Have them all respond and state the above.

I deal with words and I address those words. You want to defend these words and provide them gentle revised agendas, lol, knock yourself out.

Now you want to keep changing the thread topic and deal with me go off line where I will ignore you.

In regards to this thread, I believe most Muslims and Jews are good people for the exact same reasons. I do not think for a minute the anti semites on this board represent Muslims any more than terrorists do or you represent these anti semites on this board.

Edited by Rue

My comments make it clear is specifically directed not at Muslims but at specifically fundamentalist and rigid interpretations of Islam.

Don't pull the Muslim card crap with me trying to suggest I smeer all Muslims like some on this forum do Jews.

Then I will ask you to drop the anti-semite crap. Don't lump us all in with certain people who do seem to be anti-semetic.

Crap again. The specific comments I challenge and I am specific with the exact words I challenge are words of hatred that DO NOT limit the reference of cancer or other insults directed at Jews to settlements.

------

You want to defend the anti Semitism on this board and repackage it as only directed at settlements? What a joke.

This is EXACTLY why we cannot have a decent conversation on the matter of the illegal settlements. You won't allow it.

Every single F'n thing is anti-semetic to you. Sure you can complain about radical Islamic terrorism without getting called anti-muslim, but as soon as someone talks about Israel, BOOM, you drop the anti-semite card. Very predictable and very problematic for you as a poster Rue.

Good thing you don't represent all Jews/Israelis, but you are doing them a disservice when your posts call out anti-semitism for legitimate issues concerning Israel.

But I know this won't stop you from continuing this behavior. So carry on ........

Edited by GostHacked

Oh for sure they are anti-semites then. I'd like to hear Rue explain that off with Obama being an anti-semite. It will happen.

Then I will ask you to drop the anti-semite crap. Don't lump us all in with certain people who do seem to be anti-semetic.

I have not. Put up or shut up. Refer to the words where I did not specifically refer to the words I called out as anti semitic.

Provide the words. You continue to make this allegation and when I ask youf or the words you never respond.

Oh for sure they are anti-semites then. I'd like to hear Rue explain that off with Obama being an anti-semite. It will happen.

Your attempt to bait is ignored.

Interesting, but at the same time you call people anti-semite for calling out specified contentions like the settlements.

You made a false allegation now back it up. Provide the words where I called anyone an anti semite simply because they are against

settlements on the West Bank.

Ghost your tactic of making unsubstantiated allegations over and over and refusing to back them up speaks for itself.

This is EXACTLY why we cannot have a decent conversation on the matter of the illegal settlements. You won't allow it.

Every single F'n thing is anti-semetic to you. Sure you can complain about radical Islamic terrorism without getting called anti-muslim, but as soon as someone talks about Israel, BOOM, you drop the anti-semite card. Very predictable and very problematic for you as a poster Rue.

Good thing you don't represent all Jews/Israelis, but you are doing them a disservice when your posts call out anti-semitism for legitimate issues concerning Israel.

But I know this won't stop you from continuing this behavior. So carry on ........

There is nothing decent about calling Jews cancer. Your comment "every single f'n thing is anti semitic to you"." I would suggest is a reaction to when I in the past called you out for engaging in anti semitic words specifically stating what those words are.

You have now in three posts accused me of the above. Not once have you provided an example of my words where I called any criticism of Israel anti semitic. I have repeated however very specifically what words were and why. You can swear, tell me I inconvenience you, represent calling Jews cancer as decent conversation, but I will challenge words that are hateful to Jews.

If you or others can not in fact refer to and discuss an Israeli state policy and instead insist on attacking me personally or Jews because we are Jews who believe we have a right to a state, I will call you out for what you are hate mongers and hate mongers who when challenged specifically for certain words, engage in what you do, unfounded allegations.

Your comments were insipid. May I suggest your attempts to tell me I can not defend Jews is odious and I will if I think it necessary no different than I would if it unfairly insults any other perceived group.

1. Do not falsely claim to speak for me.

2. The baiting like Ghost's is not working.

3. This thread is not about me or my opinions on what is or is not anti semitic.

If you don't have any discussion as to the thread topic take your comments to me off line where they will be ignored.

I have not. Put up or shut up. Refer to the words where I did not specifically refer to the words I called out as anti semitic.

Provide the words. You continue to make this allegation and when I ask youf or the words you never respond.

Your attempt to bait is ignored.

And yet you created another thread regarding just this topic ..

You made a false allegation now back it up. Provide the words where I called anyone an anti semite simply because they are against

settlements on the West Bank.

Ghost your tactic of making unsubstantiated allegations over and over and refusing to back them up speaks for itself.

It's there in several threads and was the reason I created that one thread which you helped to get locked. And you've also started another thread or two which was locked soon after.

As you say to others, your words are there for all to see.

From - http://www.mapleleafweb.com/forums/topic/25785-israeli-war-crimes-part-2/page-3#entry1169798

I challenge people who use the pretext of criticizing Israeli state policy to defame, insult and incite hatred against Jews for being Jewish and/or choosing to live in a Jewish state or the right of Jews to live in a Jewish state. When they do that, I call them out for engaging in anti semitic drivel.

You need to recognize the difference of people actually doing that, and people actually criticizing policy.

It's there in several threads and was the reason I created that one thread which you helped to get locked. And you've also started another thread or two which was locked soon after.

As you say to others, your words are there for all to see.

From - http://www.mapleleafweb.com/forums/topic/25785-israeli-war-crimes-part-2/page-3#entry1169798

You need to recognize the difference of people actually doing that, and people actually criticizing policy.

What does this have to do with heart surgery and/or human arson?

Simply question, Rue. Can someone criticize Israeli policy without being an anti-semite?

It's hard given how selective is the criticism of Israel.

It's hard given how selective is the criticism of Israel.

It's not hard at all. Either you accept that there can​ be​ valid criticism of Israeli policies or not.

Rue says any criticism is anti-Semitism. I've commented in the past, denouncing Palestinian attacks on Israel, namely indiscriminately firing mortars into densely populated civilian areas. Yet, as soon as I criticize Israel for plowing down Palestinian homes or attack their civilian populations, he goes on to call me an anti-Semite. If I criticize the expansion of their borders, shrinking Palestinian territory, I'm called an anti-Semite. Meanwhile, I fully support Israel's right to exist and right to defend itself​ from attacks on its civilians.

​That's why I don't contribute to these threads anymore. Because it seems no matter what you say about Israeli policy, if you don't applaud them for their crimes against Palestine, you're called an anti-Semite.

Cybercoma, you are correct, hard to have a decent conversation about this with certain members. Even if we call out terrorism from Palestinians, the label still gets applied.

Just judging from the last member post, It's insane anyone would say that .. because it seems that just being born Palestinian is anti-semetic too.

The Palestinian Cause is antisemitic. Period. Hates Jews...wants Jews eliminated, etc. Nazis.

You could show how I'm incorrect about the Palestinian Cause. You know...show how its founder really loved Jews and such. Provided some information about how Hamas is really pro-Jewish.

Those sorts of things.

Mufti is dead, let's move the conversation into the current year.

Hamas is current last I checked. They are anti-Semetic and give the Nazi salute when on parade.

The Palestinian Cause was the creation of a rabid anti-Semite and actual Nazi. Period. It was created to be against Jews...not for Arabs.

Hamas is current last I checked. They are anti-Semetic and give the Nazi salute when on parade.

The Palestinian Cause was the creation of a rabid anti-Semite and actual Nazi. Period. It was created to be against Jews...not for Arabs.

See now that is a little more helpful than screaming MUFTI all the time. But still you are stuck in the past.

The Mufti is a fact. Unless you'd like to deny his existence.

This makes his Palestinian Cause a reflection of him...and his nephew, Yassir Arafat.

The current 'leader' of the Palestinian Arabs got his 'doctorate' in Holocaust Denial...one of Arafat's stooges.

But, some folks need more 'proof'...lol.