Trump is a "manbaby"

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you saying that's why Trump went through his charade... only to have his bluff called resulting in his chickening-out? Are you saying that the man-baby Trump "never heard"? :lol: Oh my, Shady!

notwithstanding your want to really, really deflect from Trump's big-time backpedal, I've told you I could care less about who wins the U.S. Democratic candidacy. You've asked twice now, and I've given you 2 responses - I've responded to each of your asks! I can't help it if you don't like my answers. In any case, let me add to your deflection: I read the supposed agreement termed 'tentative... theoretical', which was all the result of debate negotiations in early February that set in motion all the prior Clinton-Sanders debates held - as for a California debate, nothing concrete was ever established. I could quote you from the DNC directly on that, but... who cares! Not me - but it was worth reading you state, "I, as usual, was wrong". You're great comic relief, if nothing else!

I have no idea why Trump contemplated it for a while. Why do you think crooked Hillary backed out?

I have no idea why Trump contemplated it for a while. Why do you think crooked Hillary backed out?

for a while? You mean up to the point Trump had his bluff called... is that your "while". As for your repeated question, again, I already responded twice with answers to your earlier same questioning - are you DEEF man!

for a while? You mean up to the point Trump had his bluff called... is that your "while". As for your repeated question, again, I already responded twice with answers to your earlier same questioning - are you DEEF man!

Maybe he realized there's nothing in it for him. Just like crooked Hillary.

Maybe he realized there's nothing in it for him. Just like crooked Hillary.

so..... you're putting off all the lead-up Trump bravado and posturing and deferring to a last minute "realization" that simply coincides with his bluff being called! :lol: But hey now; if you can so simply dismiss the man-baby's backpedaling with a reasoning you now attach to Clinton... will you actually agree with your own answer? Enjoying the comic relief - more please!

so..... you're putting off all the lead-up Trump bravado and posturing and deferring to a last minute "realization" that simply coincides with his bluff being called! :lol: But hey now; if you can so simply dismiss the man-baby's backpedaling with a reasoning you now attach to Clinton... will you actually agree with your own answer? Enjoying the comic relief - more please!

What bravado and lead up. I think it was a story for a day. Why would that be more important than crooked Hillary actually agreeing to debate?

What bravado and lead up. I think it was a story for a day.

c'mon, Trump has toyed with debating Sanders for some weeks now... try some googlies to save yourself further embarrassment. And yes, Sanders has also been playing up debating Trump for some time - if nothing else, prodding on Trump and playing the media... just as Trump has done. It's certainly been more than your "story for a day"... this latest focus has been playing out now over 4 days. I've got CNN on in the background and they keeping beating on it! How do you think something like this gets the massive response it's had in a mere 4 days... if not fueled by Trump's own bravado and posturing? Everything lined up to the point Trump had no choice when his bluff was called - clearly Sanders would make Trump look the fool he is!

c'mon, Trump has toyed with debating Sanders for some weeks now... try some googlies to save yourself further embarrassment. And yes, Sanders has also been playing up debating Trump for some time - if nothing else, prodding on Trump and playing the media... just as Trump has done. It's certainly been more than your "story for a day"... this latest focus has been playing out now over 4 days. I've got CNN on in the background and they keeping beating on it! How do you think something like this gets the massive response it's had in a mere 4 days... if not fueled by Trump's own bravado and posturing? Everything lined up to the point Trump had no choice when his bluff was called - clearly Sanders would make Trump look the fool he is!

Never heard of any talk of debate until recently. But crooked Hillary definitely had agreed to a California debate. Only to bail out.

Ditto if you're going to be a Hillary surrogate.

again, are you DEEF man! How many times do I need to say, to you, I'm not a U.S. wannabe, like you... how many times do I have to say, to you, I could care less who gets the U.S. Democratic Presidential nomination? You continually, I will say purposely, misinterpret being anti-Trump as being pro-Hillary. Do you get it yet? Will you ever get it?

again, are you DEEF man! How many times do I need to say, to you, I'm not a U.S. wannabe, like you... how many times do I have to say, to you, I could care less who gets the U.S. Democratic Presidential nomination? You continually, I will say purposely, misinterpret being anti-Trump as being pro-Hillary. Do you get it yet? Will you ever get it?

We're just going in circles. I don't see any reason to continue. Let me know if you ever come up with why crooked Hillary bailed out of the Sanders debate that she had agreed to.

We're just going in circles. I don't see any reason to continue. Let me know if you ever come up with why crooked Hillary bailed out of the Sanders debate that she had agreed to.

Did Trump not just bail out on a debate with Sanders that he agreed to?

it's your self-perpetuated circle! Again, you asked twice... I responded twice... I can re-quote those responses and make you look even more foolish - your call!

Did Trump not just bail out on a debate with Sanders that he agreed to?

Do you think Hillary should debate Cruz? At this point Sanders should debate Hillary and Donald should debate someone who he is currently fighting. The whole premise is ridiculous and shows that you're being baited by the media - let me guess MSNBC? Rachel Maddow or Chris Hayes?

The whole premise is ridiculous and shows that you're being baited by the media - let me guess MSNBC? Rachel Maddow or Chris Hayes?

the whole premise, as you say, was promulgated by Trump himself; from weeks of lead-up references in relishing a chance to debate Clinton... and Sanders. That culminated this week, Wednesday, with Trump initially setting in motion a debate to have occurred tonight, Sunday; with Trump setting a condition for a charitable donation of $10-$15 million before he would participate, with Sanders agreeing to debate, with multiple U.S. television networks lobbying to organize/host/operate the debate, to multiple offers to meet Trump's ransom amount. Again, Trump had his bluff called and he very quickly did an about-face, Friday, feverishly backpedaling away. And most certainly, the whole Trump shyte-show was covered by all segments of the U.S. mainstream media.

the whole premise, as you say, was promulgated by Trump himself; from weeks of lead-up references in relishing a chance to debate Clinton... and Sanders. That culminated this week, Wednesday, with Trump initially setting in motion a debate to have occurred tonight, Sunday; with Trump setting a condition for a charitable donation of $10-$15 million before he would participate, with Sanders agreeing to debate, with multiple U.S. television networks lobbying to organize/host/operate the debate, to multiple offers to meet Trump's ransom amount. Again, Trump had his bluff called and he very quickly did an about-face, Friday, feverishly backpedaling away. And most certainly, the whole Trump shyte-show was covered by all segments of the U.S. mainstream media.

No it wasn't promulgated by Trump. It first started by media outlets looking to fill the debate that crooked Hillary withdrew from.

No it wasn't promulgated by Trump. It first started by media outlets looking to fill the debate that crooked Hillary withdrew from.

citation request - I call BS on your continued deflection away from the man-baby's bluff being called. I will direct you back to the sequence of events described per this waldoPost:

citation request - I call BS on your continued deflection away from the man-baby's bluff being called. I will direct you back to the sequence of events described per this waldoPost:

Apology accepted.

Rebuffed yet again in coaxing Hillary Clinton onto Fox News, executives at the network had an outside-the-box idea last month that would have made primary debate history: a face-off between Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont and the equally fiery candidate on the Republican side, Donald J. Trump.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/09/us/politics/fox-news-democratic-candidates.html?_r=0

Set in motion by crooked Hillary's debate withdrawal.

I dislike....I mean, "fear"....Trump as much as the next guy, but he's right to not debate Sanders. He's going to be the Republican nominee for president. Debating against candidates running to be the nominee for the other party is a step below him at this point. It's unnecessary and only serves to elevate Bernie Sanders on Trump's back. The last thing Trump needs to do is elevate Sanders. He's right to avoid the debate.

Apology accepted.

Rebuffed yet again in coaxing Hillary Clinton onto Fox News, executives at the network had an outside-the-box idea last month that would have made primary debate history: a face-off between Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont and the equally fiery candidate on the Republican side, Donald J. Trump.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/09/us/politics/fox-news-democratic-candidates.html?_r=0

Set in motion by crooked Hillary's debate withdrawal.

:lol: purrfect! Notwithstanding you said "outlets"... the plural of... you should actually read your article cause all it does is speak to yet another Trump retreat: "The Trump campaign was initially very interested, according to Fox officials, and the Sanders campaign was on board. But before the debate could be announced, the Trump campaign pulled out, citing scheduling conflicts".

your last sentence makes no sense as it was Clinton who then "backfilled" for the chickenMan Trump! Keep it coming Shady... you're the gift that keeps giving!

I dislike....I mean, "fear"....Trump as much as the next guy, but he's right to not debate Sanders. He's going to be the Republican nominee for president. Debating against candidates running to be the nominee for the other party is a step below him at this point. It's unnecessary and only serves to elevate Bernie Sanders on Trump's back. The last thing Trump needs to do is elevate Sanders. He's right to avoid the debate.

ya think! Of course the Shady member himself said as much... and then, in turn, applied the same rationale towards Clinton. Shady did; he did that. The issue the member Shady doesn't like is acknowledging it was the Trump blusterBus that set in motion this past weeks events... first agreeing to debate Sanders on the Jimmy Kimmel show (Wednesday). Everything else flowed from there, including the ransom amount Trump subsequently set before he would participate. The member Shady clearly doesn't like the sequence of events highlighted and the result emphasized when Trump's bluff was called. Man-baby down!

Do you think Hillary should debate Cruz? At this point Sanders should debate Hillary and Donald should debate someone who he is currently fighting. The whole premise is ridiculous and shows that you're being baited by the media - let me guess MSNBC? Rachel Maddow or Chris Hayes?

I think debates are a waste of time. I only mentioned that Trump did change his mind on Sanders - did he not?

Besides, my choice is Biden with Warren as VP.

Edited by Big Guy

I think debates are a waste of time. I only mentioned that Trump did change his mind on Sanders - did he not?

Besides, my choice is Biden with Warren as VP.

If you say he did, then I take that as truth. I've been away from the media over those days.

If Trump said he'd do it, then his mistake was simply entertaining the offer, much like Hillary. Not a big deal for either candidate.

As I said, for either Hillary or Trump to debate Sanders is a no win prospect. It's like winning a coin toss and giving the other person the "two out of three option".