America under President Trump

1 minute ago, Omni said:

Anyway, he goes into the Oval Office with the lowest approval rating of any president in the history of the world. And his #'s continue drop even before he's sworn in. What direction do you reckon he will continue on, and do you think think the only way he can go is up? 

Stop listening to the liberal elite Soros media establishment will you. The liberal elite Soros establishment are trying their darndest to delegitimize Donald Trump as president every which way they can. They are just a bunch of sore cry baby losers who will just not accept defeat. They are nothing more than a bunch of crap disturbers. Soon they will all be ignored. Trump can only go up once the American people see that he is the president for the people, and not the president for the likes of Soros/Clinton/Obama kind of elite.  

All that can be said here is give the man a chance, and let's see what he can do. If Trump starts to go back on his words than I will be the first here to crawl all over him. I hate politicians who say one thing before the election, and do another thing after the election. Lying to the people does not work for me. 

Just now, taxme said:

Stop listening to the liberal elite Soros media establishment will you. The liberal elite Soros establishment are trying their darndest to delegitimize Donald Trump as president every which way they can. They are just a bunch of sore cry baby losers who will just not accept defeat. They are nothing more than a bunch of crap disturbers. Soon they will all be ignored. Trump can only go up once the American people see that he is the president for the people, and not the president for the likes of Soros/Clinton/Obama kind of elite.  

All that can be said here is give the man a chance, and let's see what he can do. If Trump starts to go back on his words than I will be the first here to crawl all over him. I hate politicians who say one thing before the election, and do another thing after the election. Lying to the people does not work for me. 

So then ah, what's your assessment of Trumps approval numbers?

7 minutes ago, Omni said:

Ah, Breitbart then. I kinda got that. Thanks

The Political Cesspool. Global Research. Brother Nathaniel. American Renaissance.  IHR.org. and so many more. Not CNN/MSNBC/ABC. All fake news TV channels. 

Just now, taxme said:

The Political Cesspool. Global Research. Brother Nathaniel. American Renaissance.  IHR.org. and so many more. Not CNN/MSNBC/ABC. All fake news TV channels. 

I believe you have the cart before the horse. Your sources for the most part are silly blog sites, and have no real spotlight on them.Completely spin doctors.

6 minutes ago, Omni said:

But hey, between Breitbart and Goldman Sachs taking over the WH, I find my property values are going through the roof. I might just lease it out and swing down to Mexico for a few tacos and a swim.

Go for it.  :D 

Just now, Omni said:

I believe you have the cart before the horse. Your sources for the most part are silly blog sites, and have no real spotlight on them.Completely spin doctors.

So, I am suppose to believe your spin doctors, and their phony and fake polls, eh? Now go to Mexico and gives us all a break. Take your time, don't hurry back just for me. I will try ans keep you posted as to how well Trump is doing as the legitimate President in the White House. Goodbye.  :D 

3 minutes ago, Omni said:

OK,ah, do you agree that airplanes flew into the World Trade Center?

Maybe/maybe not. No one knows for sure. But I am dam well sure that planes could not bring down the Twin Towers. 

So, do you believe that an airplane hit the Pentagon? 

Just now, taxme said:

So, I am suppose to believe your spin doctors, and their phony and fake polls, eh? Now go to Mexico and gives us all a break. Take your time, don't hurry back just for me. I will try ans keep you posted as to how well Trump is doing as the legitimate President in the White House. Goodbye.  :D 

I suspect his #'s will only continue to drop as the hopeful's who held their noses and voted for him because of his promise to get back jobs becomes as phony as he himself is, those "fake polls" you speak of will ever more evident. Yep, I speak Spanish so it will be fun. Ciao. 

32 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

President Trump...like President Obama...should MDGA:   Make Deportations Great Again

I would like to see more deportations happen in Canada also. Let's make Canada great again. 

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

Maybe/maybe not. No one knows for sure. But I am dam well sure that planes could not bring down the Twin Towers. 

So, do you believe that an airplane hit the Pentagon? 

Now I'm interested in hearing why you reckon planes couldn't bring down those buildings.

Although this is getting into thread drift.

Edited by Omni

2 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Approval ratings poll watchers in Canada should note that President Obama never got close to President Bush's highest ratings while in office.  

I suspect that President Trump won't either.  

Trump is not well liked here by most of the sheeple here in Canada either. They have been listening too much to the fake and phony American and Canadian liberal media propaganda who have convinced the shepple that Trump is the big bad bogeyman.  

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

Trump is not well liked here by most of the sheeple here in Canada either. They have been listening too much to the fake and phony American and Canadian liberal media propaganda who have convinced the shepple that Trump is the big bad bogeyman.  

Agreed...Donald Trump is dominating Canadian news media at levels never seen before for an incoming U.S. president.   Trump's America has them worrying and questioning their own future in Trudeau's Canada, which is not Trump's responsibility.  

Edited by bush_cheney2004

6 minutes ago, Omni said:

I suspect his #'s will only continue to drop as the hopeful's who held their noses and voted for him because of his promise to get back jobs becomes as phony as he himself is, those "fake polls" you speak of will ever more evident. Yep, I speak Spanish so it will be fun. Ciao. 

The people who voted for Trump did not hold their noses. They held their noses up high in the air, and knew who they wanted as their new president. It was the liberal/democrats and people like you that got their noses all out of joint over Trump becoming president. Now they appear to be having a problem trying to breathe. Good. :D

10 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Approval ratings poll watchers in Canada should note that President Obama never got close to President Bush's highest ratings while in office.  

I suspect that President Trump won't either.  

Have you checked out his approval ratings as he departs, or do you Repubs hide out when you get whupped?

1 minute ago, taxme said:

The people who voted for Trump did not hold their noses. They held their noses up high in the air, and knew who they wanted as their new president. It was the liberal/democrats and people like you that got their noses all out of joint over Trump becoming president. Now they appear to be having a problem trying to breathe. Good. :D

No I don't think so. They held their noses and voted because they pinned their best hopes that Trump would follow through and maybe get them their job back. We'll see what happen's there, but the slumping numbers suggest the rust belt folks realize they've been duped, yet again. 

9 minutes ago, Omni said:

Now I'm interested in hearing why you reckon planes couldn't bring down those buildings.

Although this is getting into thread drift.

Off topic alright. Just go to Youtube, and there you will get many opinions and websites to go to as their are many who do not believe that planes brought down the Towers or did the damage to the Pentagon. Don't believe me. Check it out for yourself. Are you packing for Mexico yet?  :lol:

1 minute ago, taxme said:

Off topic alright. Just go to Youtube, and there you will get many opinions and websites to go to as their are many who do not believe that planes brought down the Towers or did the damage to the Pentagon. Don't believe me. Check it out for yourself. Are you packing for Mexico yet?  :lol:

So you did see the planes fly in. Good. You know there are whackos that reckon it was faked?

6 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Agreed...Donald Trump is dominating Canadian news media at levels never seen before for an incoming U.S. president.   Trump's America has them worrying and questioning their own future in Trudeau's Canada, which is not Trump's responsibility.  

Indeed. I am pretty sure that there are many Canadians who may have something to lose when Trump becomes President. It appears as though the liberal elite establishment here in Canada appears to be concerned about a Trump presidency. Aw well.  

2 minutes ago, Omni said:

So you did see the planes fly in. Good. You know there are whackos that reckon it was faked?

If you bothered to take the time to listen to those "whackos" you might learn something. But knowing you from most of your replies you appear to be one of those people who only will listen to one side of the story. Most likely too lazy to get the other side of the story. Too bad for you.