20 All Violent Behaviors Are Terrorism, Political Philosophy for Human

Exegesisme

20 All Violent Behaviors Are Terrorism, Political Philosophy for Human Future

by exegesisme

More people were killed in America in the past 10 years by guns (280,000) than by terrorism (24), according to numerous news sources and confirmed by PolitiFact.

http://learningenglish.voanews.com/content/voa-study-questions/3133320.html

1xπ As I read the quoted information, I realize US is fighting US under the name of fighting terrorism, and human made a wrong definition of terrorism and used unproportioned resources to fight the wrong defined terrorism.

2xπ According to the information quoted, if peace or free from fear is what we really need, we need redefine terrorism as: all violent behaviors are terrorism.

3xπ I understand US history, which has shaped US nationality with many advantages and gun crime as a disadvantage, is important for the development of world history. However, in future, US may have a task to reshape her nationality for overcoming her gun crime disadvantage.

Edited by Exegesisme