Islamophobia in Canada

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

Bottom line: we'd rather Islam murder our children in horrible ways rather than admit we've made a great big mistake.

Acceptable casualties. What's a few stiffs next to the joy that Islam brings?...which you can't name.

It's never been something I've had any interest in.  Really.  I only pay attention when Islam does bad things.  The best way to get others to pay attention is to avoid giving them a reason not to. 

2 minutes ago, Goh Shenas said:

He has a funny way of showing it:lol:

Many Nazis...including Himmler...were shocked and horrified by the actions of the Einsatzgruppen and the inhumanity the SS men had to endure as they shot folks in pits. A better way was needed...

2 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

It's never been something I've had any interest in.  Really.  I only pay attention when Islam does bad things.  The best way to get others to pay attention is to avoid giving them a reason not to. 

So Islam's good points exist...but they're simply not apparent to the Unbeliever.

1 minute ago, Goh Shenas said:

Islam brings joy! No thank you I don't want to be beheaded or stoned to death for being a non believer.

Apparently I am confused. :lol:

You're not confused.  Just new, and not familiar with my posts.

So Islam's good points exist...but they're simply not apparent to the Unbeliever.

I assume they must, as I'm still alive.

Edit>  Islam's, or Muslim's?

Edited by bcsapper

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

That, of course, makes no sense even if it sounds clever.

It is clever, and it makes perfect sense.  If they were all religious nutcases, I would have never made it out of Bradford alive.

Just now, bcsapper said:

It is clever, and it makes perfect sense.  If they were all religious nutcases, I would have never made it out of Bradford alive.

Full circle re: acceptable casualties argument. 

So again: which MUSLIMS are the baddies??

4 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Many Nazis...including Himmler...were shocked and horrified by the actions of the Einsatzgruppen and the inhumanity the SS men had to endure as they shot folks in pits. A better way was needed...

Islam is the same...Not sure if it is a better version but they keep revising it.

2 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

All of them. No exception. Complicity in the actions of a few is the same thing in this murderous cult.

If I knew, we could arrest them all.  Why should it be assumed that if we can't identify those capable of evil, they all are?  That is playing right into the hands of those whose main concern this morning is that there is no backlash against Muslims.  Why allow them to have that position?

Just now, Goh Shenas said:

All of them. No exception. Complicity in the actions of a few is the same thing in this murderous cult.

You're making it difficult to take you seriously.

Just now, bcsapper said:

If I knew, we could arrest them all.  Why should it be assumed that if we can't identify those capable of evil, they all are?  That is playing right into the hands of those whose main concern this morning is that there is no backlash against Muslims.  Why allow them to have that position?

Oh dear...backlash. 

Oh dear...backlash. 

Oh dear, comprehension.  Come on DoP, I know they are coming thick and fast, but read them, ok?

3 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

You're making it difficult to take you seriously.

Which bit is that? The very fact that you are still alive not being terrorised by a Muslim or me showing concerns for those who follow this religion?

Again you are free to defend them.

Edited by Goh Shenas

Just now, bcsapper said:

Oh dear, comprehension.  Come on DoP, I know they are coming thick and fast, but read them, ok?

Your worried that fighting back will create more terrorists? I hope not...

2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Unlike yourself, I've read the Quran. 

You're free to believe you're Allah's gift, mind you...that's bloody amusing.

Which one do you always read I wonder? Although I really don't care. 

Your worried that fighting back will create more terrorists? I hope not...

No. I'm worried that those who constantly deflect from the truth and oppose the notion that any fight back is necessary are given excuses for misdirection.  A sane criticism of those who would commit atrocities and those who would support them is a lot more difficult to deal with than a blanket statement implicating all Mulsims as complicit.