My Account Of One God-ism, Polytheism and Monotheism

Exegesisme

My Account Of One God-ism, Polytheism and Monotheism​

By Exegesisme

I believe there is the perfect one and the only perfect one God, and Trinity is a form of the perfect one and the only perfect one God, and there are other forms too.

At the beginning of human faith, the same God revealed the same message to each relatively isolated human community to help their understanding and living. Each relatively isolated community received the same message with their specific understanding in their specific set of living conditions. And at this time, each human community had only one God, but expressed in different names, which meant not only the same message from God, and also meant the specific understanding and the specific set of living conditions of each human community. I call faith at this level as one God-ism.

My idea is proved by "many scholars, though, find evidence for early forms of monotheism not influenced by the Hebrew biblical tradition."(1)

In the grace of the perfect one and the only perfect one God, some relatively isolated human community developed, and communicated each other. At their level of understanding then, they took different name as different thing, so they began to believe there were many different Gods and Goddess. This stage is already well known. "The ancient Egyptians believed in a lot of gods. Stories told about them tell that they directly control natural phenomena such as rain or drought. Although terrifying, Egyptians depict them as beings that guide the humans in their everyday lives. The gods have the power but also frail because they also feel emotions like we do."(2)

In the grace of the perfect one and the only perfect one God, the ability of human understanding farther developed. Now we can see this development in history. "In the history of their religion, a pharaoh named Akhenaten emerged and radically changed their religious beliefs. Their religion at that time focused on one god called Aten, or the disk of the sun. Akhenaten occupied himself much with religion that he forgot his responsibilities to his country, such as good governance and management of their economy. This made him infamous towards the people and thus, by the end of his reign, the next pharaoh restored the old traditions of Egypt."(2)

The following story is well known too, that is Moses who in the grace of the perfect one and the only perfect one God, created the monotheism, which had become the mainstream of human faith.

Reference

(1) http://www.encyclopedia.com/topic/monotheism.aspx

(2) http://www.journey-to-ancient-egypt.com/egyptian-religion.html

Edited by Exegesisme

If you discuss in this way, do you feel any "sorry"?

I feel all kinds of sorry , for everything else but humans. It's my superior morality that realizes what a bunch of dirt bags we are. And the realization how unworthy of any sorry we are.

I'm the voice of everything else but humans on earth and am expressing how evil we see humans As.

They tell me when I meditate.

We are especially evil to the road killed squirrels. They really have a good reason to hate us. I won't even speak of how evil the ground hog feel we are. Or the billions of trees we cut down every year, Based on my superior morality we are the ultimate abomination to them.

Edited by Freddy

I feel all kinds of sorry , for everything else but humans. It's my superior morality that realizes what a bunch of dirt bags we are. And the realization how unworthy of any sorry we are.

I'm the voice of everything else but humans on earth and am expressing how evil we see humans As.

They tell me when I meditate.

We are especially evil to the road killed squirrels. They really have a good reason to hate us. I won't even speak of how evil the ground hog feel we are. Or the billions of trees we cut down every year, Based on my superior morality we are the ultimate abomination to them.

I know that you believe you are a sinner, so do others.

I know that you believe you are a sinner, so do others.

That, or I believe superior morality is not logical and I've stopped worrying about achieving it because it's not even realistic and physically possible.

On the other hand.

If I wanted to guilt trip someone for donations I'd base my guilt on a impossible standard that can realistically never be achieved. Like superior morality.

Edited by Freddy

That, or I believe superior morality is not logical and I've stopped worrying about achieving it because it's not even realistic and physically possible.

On the other hand.

If I wanted to guilt trip someone for donations I'd base my guilt on a impossible standard that can realistically never be achieved. Like superior morality.

Did you say what you meant as you said?

I came up with a theory that Moses was the nephew of Akhenaten. Akhenaten was influenced by the incredible volcanic explosion on Thera (Santorini) in the Agaean. The new religion was popular among the hebrew slaves. When Akhenaten was discredited by Ramses (Moses brother), Moses led the Hebrews out of Egypt.

Nice theory. I ran it past one of the top Old Testament scholars in Canada. He listened patiently and then responded that Moses probably didn't exist.

I posted this anecdote on another forum a few years ago and someone far brighter than me replied the it was okay, Moses probably didn't think Professor Jobling existed either.

Edited by Queenmandy85

Did you say what you meant as you said?

I used to drive myself depressed from feeling guilty 5-6 years ago. But since I've realized it's no use driving yourself nuts in the name of a goal that's not even possible to achieve. I'm much happier and finally can concentrate on enjoying this beautiful life we have.

I used to drive myself depressed from feeling guilty 5-6 years ago. But since I've realized it's no use driving yourself nuts in the name of a goal that's not even possible to achieve. I'm much happier and finally can concentrate on enjoying this beautiful life we have.

I see, you got your foundation.

Edited by Exegesisme

I came up with a theory that Moses was the nephew of Akhenaten. Akhenaten was influenced by the incredible volcanic explosion on Thera (Santorini) in the Agaean. The new religion was popular among the hebrew slaves. When Akhenaten was discredited by Ramses (Moses brother), Moses led the Hebrews out of Egypt.

Nice theory. I ran it past one of the top Old Testament scholars in Canada. He listened patiently and then responded that Moses probably didn't exist.

I posted this anecdote on another forum a few years ago and someone far brighter than me replied the it was okay, Moses probably didn't think Professor Jobling existed either.

There are so many different opinions, from so many people, each has each's reason.

What reason(s) do you have for holding that belief?

My reason is on My Own Future-Directed Super-Applied-Meditation.

Now, in the state of My Own Future-Directed Super-Applied-Meditation, I communicate with super-natural beings everyday and in dream, mainly about human affairs, and sometimes also about natural affairs. Sometimes they call themselves gods and goddess. However, according to my definition of God, none of them is god or goddess. I argue with them on my definition.

These are my personal experience, but I believe that at least thousands of other human beings share similar experiences in various traditions, as grand rouge, the secret branch of Christianity, Sufism in Islam, ​Kabbalah in Jews, Hinduism in India, Buddhism in Eastern and Southern Asia, Daoism in China, Shinto in Japan, and various mysterious practices in human primitive religions.

You can see the records of these communications in many classical works, which include Bible, many epics, Dream of the Chamber, Hamlet, Faust and so on. You may also look for and find some videos in internet about these communications. All these records are at least partially experienced in various states of high level of human meditation.

On all these records, traditions and my own experiences, I believe there is the perfect one and the only perfect one, who has many other names in different traditions.

Edited by Exegesisme

• 1 year later...

No, but it doesn't mean that god does not exist.

Nor can we say definitively that Bigfoot, leprechauns or invisible dragons do not exist. I'm fairly certain you have never been taught to believe in invisible dragons, so it is likely easy for you to accept that they are not real unless, of course, sufficient evidence is presented. Right? That's typically how we treat ideas without evidence.

So if we do not have any evidence for the existence of gods is there any reason to believe they exist? Are gods any different than Santa, Bigfoot or invisible dragons? Of course not, yet you still believe in at least one god. Why do you treat this god story different than invisible dragons? Have you been taught to believe in your god, like some children are about Santa?

Have you ever listened to children try to rationalize the various plot holes in the Santa story? It's quite entertaining to hear how creative they are when coming up with possible solutions to problems like, visiting the residence of every child on earth in just 24 hrs. Their funny answers are obviously ridiculous but they cling to them, because they have first been taught to believe that Santa is real. If I were to steal a bite of their dessert and blame it on an invisible dragon, the same suspension of logic doesn't take place because they have not been indoctrinated into that belief.

So is there any reason that belief in gods is any more plausible than belief in Santa or invisible dragons? All of which we cannot definitely prove do not exist.

So is there any reason that belief in gods is any more plausible than belief in Santa or invisible dragons? All of which we cannot definitely prove do not exist.

It comes down to what you define as real. Schizophrenics experience hallucinations which, from their perspective, are very real. When people feel they are communicating with god, the religious/spiritual experience can be very real from their perspective. The issue only comes down to how people deal with the input their mind provides them. A schizophrenic having a conversation with a hallucination talking about the weather is a concern to no one. A schizophrenic having a conversation with a hallucination that is telling them to stab their mother is a big a problem. I would say the same applies to people who feel like they can communicate with god. Edited by TimG