The Reunion of Faith and Science, Creation and Evolution

The Reunion of Faith and Science, Creation and Evolution​

By Exegesisme

I do believe that Bible is a book about facts of body, emotion, soul, mind and spirit. Nowadays, a human understands bible in very narrow way which causes conflicts between faith and science, creation and evolution. This is false of human.

To my understanding, Darwin was just unknowingly in the grace of God and found the real way through which God created everything. The only difference between the Bible and the theory of Darwin is that Bible is about the knowledge of everything, and the theory of Darwin is about the knowledge from human thinking in a very limited domain and on very limited facts in that domain.

If we understand Bible with open mind, we can explain everything on Bible that today science can explain. However, the authorities of religions persist their explanations, which make all major conflicts between faith and science, creation and evolution. We should learn from Newton, do more job on the reunion of faith and science, creation and evolution, And do not learn anything from Kant, he was a man who was arrogantly to limit the domain of God, and to open the door for human demon.

Edited by Exegesisme

The Reunion of Faith and Science, Creation and Evolution​

By Exegesisme

I do believe that Bible is a book about facts of body, emotion, soul, mind and spirit. Nowadays, a human understands bible in very narrow way which causes conflicts between faith and science, creation and evolution. This is false of human.

To my understanding, Darwin was just unknowingly in the grace of God and found the real way through which God created everything. The only difference between the Bible and the theory of Darwin is that Bible is about the knowledge of everything, and the theory of Darwin is about the knowledge from human thinking in a very limited domain and on very limited facts in that domain.

If we understand Bible with open mind, we can explain everything on Bible that today science can explain. However, the authorities of religions persist their explanations, which make all major conflicts between faith and science, creation and evolution. We should learn from Newton, do more job on the reunion of faith and science, creation and evolution, And do not learn anything from Kant, he was a man who was arrogantly to limit the domain of God, and to open the door for human demon.

Or admit to ourselves this whole God thing was a whole lot of BS. Just because we have the ability to imagine something like God, doesn't make it reality.

I can imagine we are a cancer inside of a much bigger living being. The same way cancers exist as much smaller beings inside of our body. Doesn't make it reality. It makes it a possibility.

Deciding to have faith in someone's imaginary idea of a ultimate being of good, Like god, relative to ourselves. Is a perfect example of egocentric simplicity. It is a very limited opinion, and shows humans are not very intelligent after all, when you factor in the fact most humans believe it.

As soon as we break free of the very limited opinion that what humans consider to be good or bad is the central most important matter in the universe, and look at the bigger picture. It's easy to realize what a bunch of idiots humans really are as our whole civilization is based on a illogical flawed egocentric ideology of ultimate good based on our relativity.

Edited by Freddy

Or admit to ourselves this whole God thing was a whole lot of BS. Just because we have the ability to imagine something like God, doesn't make it reality.

I can imagine we are a cancer inside of a much bigger living being. The same way cancers exist as much smaller beings inside of our body. Doesn't make it reality. It makes it a possibility.

Deciding to have faith in someone's imaginary idea of a ultimate being of good, Like god, relative to ourselves. Is a perfect example of egocentric simplicity. It is a very limited opinion, and shows humans are not very intelligent after all, when you factor in the fact most humans believe it.

As soon as we break free of the very limited opinion that what humans consider to be good or bad is the central most important matter in the universe, and look at the bigger picture. It's easy to realize what a bunch of idiots humans really are as our whole civilization is based on a illogical flawed egocentric ideology of ultimate good based on our relativity.

In eye of God, what you said define you ultimately in a way you do not know, not "we". What I said define me.

In eye of God, what you said define you ultimately in a way you do not know, not "we". What I said define me.

Your allowed to live in denial, especially if it helps you sleep at night. Your the lucky one. I'll accept the truth.

Edited by Freddy

Your allowed to live in denial, especially if it helps you sleep at night. Your the lucky one. I'll accept the truth.

You can not call what you said is truth.

Although sometimes I also use the word truth, as I use it, I always mean that my opinion of truth. My basic attitude is that all my words are my opinions on the beings I want to express. I try to look for truth, and communicate with people about what I see in the process, I can not make sure what I see is exactly the truth. If you argue with me what is exactly the truth, I can only tell you that out of my ability.

You can not call what you said is truth.

Although sometimes I also use the word truth, as I use it, I always mean that my opinion of truth. My basic attitude is that all my words are my opinions on the beings I want to express. I try to look for truth, and communicate with people about what I see in the process, I can not make sure what I see is exactly the truth. If you argue with me what is exactly the truth, I can only tell you that out of my ability.

But the whole pointe of my example is that, I no longer see the cancers that may be inside of us as bad, or good. I've broken threw that limited view of our universe. I see the bigger picture while you are still looking at the universe from a flawed illogical egocentric foundation of what's good or bad relative to yourself, as if it was the ultimate truth of the universe. Edited by Freddy

But the whole pointe of my example is that, I no longer see the cancers that may be inside of us as bad, or good. I've broken threw that limited view of our universe. I see the bigger picture while you are still looking at the universe from a flawed illogical egocentric foundation of what's good or bad relative to yourself, as if it was the ultimate truth of the universe.

Your fate is a human, no matter how arrogant you are. Your human nature will teach you now and then that you are not the universe. You neutralize a huge pain only as you do not suffer from it, you have to deal with it as you actually suffer from it.

Edited by Exegesisme

Why think of God(s)? If such an entity exists then we are integral to it, albeit, an infinitesimally tiny piece. If we are an expression of God through creation then what need have we to contemplate it? What need does God have for our contemplation? The ego of man believes that we are special in that we have the capacity to contemplate such things so such things must be actualities. Imo, this is a delusion of grandeur, the exegesis of which is called the Bible.

Unfortunately for us (and you), there are competing forms and some wish to kill you for not believing in theirs. This is God's will? Preposterous.

Why think of God(s)? If such an entity exists then we are integral to it, albeit, an infinitesimally tiny piece. If we are an expression of God through creation then what need have we to contemplate it? What need does God have for our contemplation? The ego of man believes that we are special in that we have the capacity to contemplate such things so such things must be actualities. Imo, this is a delusion of grandeur, the exegesis of which is called the Bible.

Unfortunately for us (and you), there are competing forms and some wish to kill you for not believing in theirs. This is God's will? Preposterous.

Very unfortunate, if you are in those forms. I hope you know what is grace.

Very unfortunate, if you are in those forms. I hope you know what is grace.

I understand grace. I am rejecting it as unnecessary to the appreciation of existence and inevitably harmful to the existence of others with different views. It is pure ego to suggest that there must be a specified justification to exist, especially when it is the one which you hold most dear. Faith and science are irreconcilable until faith can agree that science wins out in the realm of reason. If, however, science finds God, well, that's a different story altogether. If we all have grace yet still disagree then what is the point of thinking it is of any use?

When you tout the veracity of a fantastical book then I'm afraid you're in one of those forms. That will be taken as evidence of a predetermined outlook which can only prejudice one as to the facts of existence as we discover them. Others in different faiths will be opposed. There must needs be conflict. This is what faith does best.

Justification for our existence will not be found nor agreed upon.

Get out there and enjoy existence for its own sake!

Your fate is a human, no matter how arrogant you are. Your human nature will teach you now and then that you are not the universe. You neutralize a huge pain only as you do not suffer from it, you have to deal with it as you actually suffer from it.

I am the universe, and so I've stopped acting selfishly in a cancerous way. Putting humans relativity as the central most important source of truth in the Universe is the cancer.

Watch us as we consume this earth and start looking up to the stars for our next victim.

Edited by Freddy

I understand grace. I am rejecting it as unnecessary to the appreciation of existence and inevitably harmful to the existence of others with different views. It is pure ego to suggest that there must be a specified justification to exist, especially when it is the one which you hold most dear. Faith and science are irreconcilable until faith can agree that science wins out in the realm of reason. If, however, science finds God, well, that's a different story altogether. If we all have grace yet still disagree then what is the point of thinking it is of any use?

When you tout the veracity of a fantastical book then I'm afraid you're in one of those forms. That will be taken as evidence of a predetermined outlook which can only prejudice one as to the facts of existence as we discover them. Others in different faiths will be opposed. There must needs be conflict. This is what faith does best.

Justification for our existence will not be found nor agreed upon.

Get out there and enjoy existence for its own sake

I know the hardness as you try to say what you do not really know. If I am in such situation, I usually feel very humble.

I am the universe, and so I've stopped acting selfishly in a cancerous way. Putting humans relativity as the central most important source of truth in the Universe is the cancer.

Watch us as we consume this earth and start looking up to the stars for our next victim.

I know you want to mean you are cancer and universe at the same time. Remember, I am not one of your "us", which may be only you. I already discuss with your up about you, they already told me your identity.

When your branch is somewhere else, all in front of you leaves you emptiness.

relative to yourself, yes.

Relative to the universe, no.

The emptiness doesn't exist, it refills itself as it empties itself. The void creates a vacuum that continually re-fills itself.

This is why good and bad are irrelevant. It just is and moves forward in time. That is all.

relative to yourself, yes.

Relative to the universe, no.

The emptiness doesn't exist, it refills itself as it empties itself. The void creates a vacuum that continually re-fills itself.

This is why good and bad are irrelevant. It just is and moves forward in time. That is all.

I blindly describe something for a blindness.

Words are wasted. To start a discussion to promote a pov then respond with non-responses when questioned is kind of futile, no?

What was the point again?

That religion is the cancer, and it must be abandoned if humans are to grow forward into something more intelligent