OSCE finds Bill C-51 violates Universal Declaration of Human Rights

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about the rights of people killed by terrorists or terrorist wannabes. I cant believe people thi k these killers should have the same right as their victims and we all know what the liberal think of victims.

What about the rights of people killed by terrorists or terrorist wannabes. I cant believe people thi k these killers should have the same right as their victims and we all know what the liberal think of victims.

What about your rights PIK?

Do you really want CSIS having your Internet and phone data?

And why would they bother getting a warrant to 'look' at it, if no one's going to know?

And if they decide you 'may' be espousing views that ... boss Harper doesn't like well ... you're off to 'secret detention' for 7 days interrogation ... without warrant or charges.

I understand it's very expensive for business and industry to ramp up electronic security to fend off CSIS and who knows where CSIS is selling data !

Nobody knows anything about what CSIS is doing ... except Harper.

Or ... it could be Trudeau.

He likes it too.

Mulcair?

He says not ...

What about your rights PIK?

Do you really want CSIS having your Internet and phone data?

And why would they bother getting a warrant to 'look' at it, if no one's going to know?

And if they decide you 'may' be espousing views that ... boss Harper doesn't like well ... you're off to 'secret detention' for 7 days interrogation ... without warrant or charges.

I understand it's very expensive for business and industry to ramp up electronic security to fend off CSIS and who knows where CSIS is selling data !

Nobody knows anything about what CSIS is doing ... except Harper.

Or ... it could be Trudeau.

He likes it too.

Mulcair?

He says not ...

Oh but rest assured since it clearly states in the bill that during that 7 days interrogation, they are not allowed to sexually assault.....or kill you.

Interesting. They really should provide the methodology and the how the questions were asked though.

What's interesting is that you didn't take 3 seconds to click the button that said "DOWNLOAD News Release and Poll Data" to see the methodology, but took just as much time to complain about them not providing a methodology. Here, let me post it for you, since the internet is difficult.

The Forum PollTM was conducted by Forum Research with the results based on an interactive voice response telephone survey of 1239 randomly selected Canadians 18 years of age or older. The poll was conducted on March 30-31st, 2015.

Results based on the total sample are considered accurate +/- 3%, 19 times out of 20. Subsample results will be less accurate. Margins of error for subsample (such as age, gender) results are available at www.forumresearch.com/samplestim.asp

Where appropriate, the data has been statistically weighted by age, region, and other variables to ensure that the sample reflects the actual population according to the latest Census data.

This research is not necessarily predictive of future outcomes, but rather, captures opinion at one point in time. Forum Research conducted this poll as a public service and to demonstrate our survey research capabilities. Forum houses its poll results in the Data Library of the Department of Political Science at the University of Toronto.

With offices across Canada and around the world, 100% Canadian-owned Forum Research is one of the country’s leading survey research firms. This Forum PollTMand other polls may be found at Forum's poll archive at www.forumresearch.com/polls.asp

That doesn't make any sense.

Of course it doesn't to you. It would involve thinking critically about the tired line "if you have nothing to worry about then it shouldn't matter who's spying on you." If you have nothing to hide, then you would let us all read your emails. It shouldn't matter, unless you've got something to hide. Besides, I want to be sure you're not engaged in terrorist activities and only posing as a radical rightwing extremist on this forum to hide your terrorist activities.

Edited by cybercoma

Of course it doesn't to you. It would involve thinking critically about the tired line "if you have nothing to worry about then it shouldn't matter who's spying on you." If you have nothing to hide, then you would let us all read your emails. It shouldn't matter, unless you've got something to hide. Besides, I want to be sure you're not engaged in terrorist activities and only posing as a radical rightwing extremist on this forum to hide your terrorist activities.

Using your "logic" because law enforcement can pull me over everybody should be able to pull me over.

Regardless, internet and phone data doesn't mean passwords. Meta data isn't passwords. You people are hyperbolating (just made that term up) again.

That's fine. Upload all of your emails to a listserv so we can read them then. You don't have to give up your passwords. Edited by cybercoma

I mean, unless you've got some sort of terrorist propaganda or support to hide in your emails, you've got nothing to worry about. If you don't upload them, I'll just assume that you're a terror advocate and supporter. Only people who are doing illegal things have stuff to hide.

I mean, unless you've got some sort of terrorist propaganda or support to hide in your emails, you've got nothing to worry about. If you don't upload them, I'll just assume that you're a terror advocate and supporter. Only people who are doing illegal things have stuff to hide.

....and you wonder why people are accused of wearing tinfoil hats.

You're only digging yourself a deeper hole. The position you're taking is irrational, and the examples you're giving don't apply.

Edited by Bryan