Rules Of War

Big Guy

Right, as historically they're far worse........

--------------

People around the world view the US as the greatest threat to peace; voted three times more dangerous than any other country. The data confirm this conclusion:

Since WW2, Earth has had 248 armed conflicts. The US started 201 of them.

These US-started armed attacks have killed ~30 million and counting; 90% of these deaths are innocent children, the elderly and ordinary working civilian women and men.

The US has war-murdered more than Hitlers Nazis.

US official reports now confirm all reasons the US told for current armed attacks were known to be false as they were told.

These lie-started US wars are not even close to lawful (here and here recently).

US wars and rhetoric for more wars continue a long history of lie-began US Wars of Aggression. The most decorated US Marine general in his day warned all Americans of this fact of lie-started wars for 1% plunder.

The categories of crime for armed attacks outside US treaty limits of law are:

Wars of Aggression (the worst crime a nation can commit),

likely treason for lying to US military, ordering unlawful attack and invasions of foreign lands, and causing thousands of US military deaths.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/05/earth-248-armed-conflicts-ww2-us-started-201-81-killing-30-million-far-arrests-now.html

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrorism and fighting it are far from engaging in a war. Sure, terrible things are done in ear but their are conventions to cover it while terrorism has no rules and is strictly an ideology of fear to take people out of their comfort zones.

The drone program I am torn on ad I think the American public are. It is fine if you kill a lot of Muslims and collateral damage is to be expected. If a US citizen is killed, then the assessment changes drastically. The confusing thing to me is that these "citizens" became traitors to their country so as far as I am concerned, they have relinquished every right they had. It is odd to see such concern for traitors when wrongly convicted people or unfair sentences are given to alleged criminals get no sympathy whatsoever.

Drones provide two very important things for those in power. First, people are not put in harms way and secondly the person controlling the drone has no personal stake in the game. They are given a target and that target is destroyed. Whoever gets killed was there of their own choosing and sometimes it may be a bad choice. After all, those Muslims are all evil anyhow!

Terrorism and fighting it are far from engaging in a war. Sure, terrible things are done in ear but their are conventions to cover it while terrorism has no rules and is strictly an ideology of fear to take people out of their comfort zones.

The drone program I am torn on ad I think the American public are. It is fine if you kill a lot of Muslims and collateral damage is to be expected. If a US citizen is killed, then the assessment changes drastically. The confusing thing to me is that these "citizens" became traitors to their country so as far as I am concerned, they have relinquished every right they had. It is odd to see such concern for traitors when wrongly convicted people or unfair sentences are given to alleged criminals get no sympathy whatsoever.

Drones provide two very important things for those in power. First, people are not put in harms way and secondly the person controlling the drone has no personal stake in the game. They are given a target and that target is destroyed. Whoever gets killed was there of their own choosing and sometimes it may be a bad choice. After all, those Muslims are all evil anyhow!

I hope you are being sarcastic?

A lot of "those Muslims" being killed are children.

A lot of the terrorists like it that the population turned against the US because of civilian deaths from US bombs.

Bombing civilians helps the terrorists.

I hope you are being sarcastic?

A lot of "those Muslims" being killed are children.

A lot of the terrorists like it that the population turned against the US because of civilian deaths from US bombs.

Bombing civilians helps the terrorists.

Which is exactly why terrorists hide in populated schools, mosques and hospitals to launch attacks.

All this talk of terrorists simply further enables USA (yes, and their lapdogs) propaganda. It's ludicrous to moan and whine about the relatively insignificant events (measured against the world scale of terrorism) that happen within western countries when it's clear that the USA is responsible for the vast majority of the world's terrorist acts.

"My own concern is primarily the terror and violence carried out by my own state, for two reasons. For one thing, because it happens to be the larger component of international violence."

-- Noam Chomsky

So we don't waste valuable cyberspace ...

That doesn't mean, of course, that any human suffering, on either "side" isn't painful to those affected by it.