“The thing about Bibi is, he’s a chickenshit,” - Obama Admin Official

Tell me, what is the Muslim view on Israel and Jews? It doesn't change just because they live in the US. Also, what do Muslims think of the Great Satan(the U.S.) and its historic massive aid to Israel? Which Muslims in the US denounce the violence and killing of Jewish people?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me, what is the Muslim view on Israel and Jews? It doesn't change just because they live in the US. Also, what do Muslims think of the Great Satan(the U.S.) and its historic massive aid to Israel? Which Muslims in the US denounce the violence and killing of Jewish people?

You're all over the place. Your broad stroke and generalizations make it difficult to have an intelligent conversation with you.

Agreeing or disagreeing with foreign aid to Israel is not connected with your ignorant and superficial comments about Muslims and terrorism. I don't agree with the foreign aid to Israel. Many Jews don't agree with the foreign aid to Israel and of course, many Muslims don't agree with the foreign aid to Israel. This doesn't mean that we support suicide attacks.

If you're unable to formulate your thoughts and explain how you come up with your outrageous comments, then what's the point in trying to respond to you?

You're all over the place. Your broad stroke and generalizations make it difficult to have an intelligent conversation with you.

Agreeing or disagreeing with foreign aid to Israel is not connected with your ignorant and superficial comments about Muslims and terrorism. I don't agree with the foreign aid to Israel. Many Jews don't agree with the foreign aid to Israel and of course, many Muslims don't agree with the foreign aid to Israel. This doesn't mean that we support suicide attacks.

If you're unable to formulate your thoughts and explain how you come up with your outrageous comments, then what's the point in trying to respond to you?

I'll tell you what, let's look at it from your oddly extremist views. Since it's so difficult for you to respond to me, why try at all? People that think Israel has a right to respond to bombings and missile attacks just don't "get" it, right? I'm sure you can quote by memory far left hard line comments from left wing gurus stating how wrong it is for Israel to defend itself, blah, blah blah, and how we should sit down with the Muslim suicide bombers and hear what their grievances are. Maybe you should hit a few of your anti-Jew sites, in no time you'll feel right as rain. Pay no attention to the likes of me, and above all else, don't bother attempting to communicate with me. Please.

This thread is not too different than the USS Liberty threads. In my opinion it is intended to try suggest the US and Israel are enemies and to incite yet again a series of comments pissing on Israel.

That Obama and Netanyahu do not get along is what a secret? Is this something new? Lo.What, Hudson Jones just revealed something new?

The Obama administration appointed 8 advisors who are pro Muslim Brotherhood. His half brother is the largest fundraiser for the Muslim Brotherhood. His step father was a member of the Muslim Brotherhood. He openly embraced and applauded the Muslim Brotherhood as the solution to bring the Middl East into the modern era.

He formed an open alliance with Erdogan of Turkey and Morsi of Egypt, open Muslim Brotherhood supporters and blatant anti semites and who openly support(ed) Hamas and the violent overthrow of Israel and wait for it..... Hudson Jones notices Netanyahu does not like him?

Oh but wait now, Obam hired Zbigniew Brezinski, Jimmy Carter's former security adviser and Sec. of State and a blatant anti Israeli and anti-Semite as his chief Middle East advisor, and Brezinski stated Iran not Israel should be the US's most important ally in the Middle East and Hudson Jones notices Netanyahu does not like him? Lol.power, his Sec. of State has insulted openly and made it clear to Egypt and Israel the US sides with Hamas and Erdgan.

Now let's see. Obama and Erdogan created a mercenary army of Sunni Muslims trained in Turkey and made up of Sunnis from Iraq, Pakistan, China, Bangladesh,Indonesia, the Philippines, Chechnya, Senegal, Dahomey, Chad, Niger, Algeria, Morrocco, Syria, Egypt and Jordan and many from Al Quada and he Taliban of Pakistan and Afghanistan to infiltrate Libya and depose of Ghaddafi and was warned repeatedly by Egypt, Israel and even Germany not to do this and Hudson Jones notices that Netanyahu does not like him?

Say now... Obama sends this Sunnni extremist force from Libya into Syria to depose of Assad the Iranian puppet of Shiite Iran and Hezbollah while at the same time propping a Shiite dictator in Iraq wiping out Sunnis and can't understand why his Sunni extremist buddies then turn on him and Erdogan and Hudson notices Netanyahu does not like him?

The same Obama who refused to help Syrian moderates despose of Assad, allowed Putin to mock him in Syria, and then tries to bring in outside Sunni extremists to take it back while backing the enemy of these Sunni extremists at the same time in Iraq and Hudson notices Netanyahu does not like him?

Now this same Obama of course Hudson Jones knows sent Kerry to Jerusalem to unilaterally dictate to Israel to withdraw from the West Bank with absolutely no link to this being predicated on Abbas recognizing a Jewish state of Israel and disarming Fatah Hawks/Eagles and all the other terror cells on the West Bank and then says if they do not they deserve an intifada against them, then walks out in a huff and says he's going to Iran to forge a new alliance,and Hudson notices Netanyahu does not like him?

Ah yes that puffy haired world traveller Kerry who undermined Abbas with that same comment making it clear he supported Hamas not Abbas and in days, Hamas began challenging Abbas' reign in the West Bank and openly kidnaps and kills Israelis ont he West Bank triggering a war with Hamas.

This is the same Kerry who then told Hamas to rip up a truce arranged by Egypt and Abbas and to keep fighting Israel, and Hudson Jones notices Netanyahu does not like Obama?

Right. NATO and in particular Germany openly question and reject his failed leadership in the Ukraine matter. China openly expresses their disgust for him and has stepped in and formed a strategic military alliance with Greece to counter-balance Turkey and the US for Israel and Hudson Jones notices Netanyahu does not like Obama?

Now let's see;

1-Obama openly supported Morsi in Egypt an open and blatant anti-Semite and anti-Christian who openly incited attacks against Coptic Christians and called Israel a terrorist state that needed to be destroyed and allowed his country to be used to send in military weapons to Gaza;

2-Obama openly supports Erdogan, an open and blatant anti-Semite who applauds Hamas and its efforts to destroy Israel which he refers to as a terrorist state that needs to be dismantled;

3-Obama openly supports Iran and has made it clear they will not do a thing as Iran continues to refuse UN inspections;

4-Obama hired 8 Muslim Brotherhood supporters as his advisors in his inner cabinet;

5-Obama appointed Zbigniew Brezinski a blatant and open anti-Semite and former security advisor and secetary of state to Jimmy Carter who is openly anti Israel as his no.1 Middle East advisor;

4-Obama's half brother is the no. 1 fundraiser for the Muslim Brotherhood and lobbyist for the current Sudan government which is blanatly anti-Semitic and anti-Christian;

5-Obama was caught on an open microphone (uh yah it was an accident he said0 insulting Netanyahu to the former French President Sarkozy;

6-Obama has stated that Israel should not insist on being recognized as a Jewish state;

7-Netanyahu openly stated he would prefer Romney or McCain and not Obama as US President and ...

and news flash, wait for it........Hudson Jones notices Netanyahu does not like him?

Yes sireee.... this is something new.

But wait. Since these two leaders hate each other.....lets keep spinning some threads adding fabricated nonsense to it.

I mean after all this is the first time an Israeli and an American did not agree on something.

Say does anyone think Hudson Jones will notice there are many leaders out there including Egypt's in the Middle East that can't stand Obama and yet are allies of the US oh let's say, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE to start with.

Does anyone think that Hudson Jones realizes the strategic interests of countries is far more important and keeps them together despite the personality issues between their leaders?

Say now....could someone explain how many US and Israeli leaders did not get along but their alliance remained and remains strong?

Oh but wait. I doubt he noticed the US House of Representatives and Senate are now majority run by Republicans, you know... the same Republicans who have denounced his foreign policy for alienating Egypt and Israel and failing in Syria and Ukraine.

Ah but you know how it is. We only start threads to criticize Israel and Netanyahu not anyone else.

Many world leaders and indeed the average American and its two elected houses openly have rejected his leadership, but Hudson Jones only notices its Netanyahu who bubbles up when his name is said.

Right.

Edited by Rue

Cite Please.

One thing I've learned from this forum is certain people only want to spread hatred under the guise of calling other people haters (see above). As with the post above, which goes on and on and on with a bunch of lying BS from Free Republic, you will never get a cite. Edited by BubberMiley

One thing I've learned from this forum is certain people only want to spread hatred under the guise of calling other people haters (see above). As with the post above, which goes on and on and on with a bunch of lying BS from Free Republic, you will never get a cite.

And I'm still waiting for that cite.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can not make him drink, WCR. You don't want a cite, and I'll not waste my time with the willful idiocy that make up this board. Once in a while I will point it out is all. You'll have to get your entertainment elsewhere I'm afraid.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can not make him drink, WCR. You don't want a cite, and I'll not waste my time with the willful idiocy that make up this board. Once in a while I will point it out is all. You'll have to get your entertainment elsewhere I'm afraid.

I get plenty of entertainment from your posts.

One thing I've learned from this forum is certain people only want to spread hatred under the guise of calling other people haters (see above). As with the post above, which goes on and on and on with a bunch of lying BS from Free Republic, you will never get a cite.

Interesting how your selective analysis works. By the way finish what you started. provide the names of the certain people, their posts, and how you arrived at your conclusion.

Right.

Easy to come on in and add your 2 cents isn't it Bubber. Now finish what you started.

Interesting how your selective analysis works. By the way finish what you started. provide the names of the certain people, their posts, and how you arrived at your conclusion.

Right.

Easy to come on in and add your 2 cents isn't it Bubber. Now finish what you started.

Please name the eight members of Obama's cabinet who are Muslim Brotherhood supporters. Where did you get your information from? What did they do to be labelled "supporters"? And please answer the questions directly, as I really don't have the patience to sift through any voice-to-text stammering.

Please name the eight members of Obama's cabinet who are Muslim Brotherhood supporters. Where did you get your information from? What did they do to be labelled "supporters"? And please answer the questions directly, as I really don't have the patience to sift through any voice-to-text stammering.

Go find it out yourself. I am not your boy. Also finish what you started Bubber with Sharkman.

Yah I get the game. Bubber starts what he does not finish then tries to change the subject and demands I do his research for him and if I do not respond he then pulls the you can not prove your argument huff and puff response. Yah I dig.

If I do respond, then I get the blanket denial anyways.

The names of the pro Muslim Brotherhood advisors are in the public domain. Their views are not hidden.

To pretend Obama did not enter into a Muslim Brotherhood alliance with Morsi of Egypt and Erdogan of Turkey is absurd.

To pretend his step brother is not one of the Muslim Brotherhood's largest fund raisers or that his step father was not a member of the Muslim Brotherhood is idiotic.

Its public fact that In December 2012, the Brotherhood was given top security clearance by the Obama administration.

Here are just some of his pro Muslim Brotherhood supporters:

Mehdi K. Alhassani , Special Assistant to the Office of the Chief of Staff, National Security Council Staff, and Executive Office of the US President

Arif Alikhan - Assistant Secretary for Policy Development
for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security

Mohammed Elibiary - Homeland Security Adviser (recently resigned but still gives advise)

Rashad Hussain - Special Envoy to the (OIC)
Organization of the Islamic Conference

Salam al-Marayati - Obama Adviser –
founder Muslim Public Affairs Council
and its current executive director

Imam Mohamed Magid -
Islamic Society of North America (Sharia Muslim who wants alliance with Muslim Brotherhood)

Eboo Patel - Advisory Council on Faith-Based
Neighborhood Partnerships

Dr. Louay Safi

Huma Abedin, former top aide to Hillary Clinton who still advises her and the White House

Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf

Dalia Mogahed

In fact the list of pro Muslim Brotherhood advisers to Obama is far more than 8.

I provided the clarification you asked for. The lying BS I was referring to is yours. Thanks for confirming that for me.

No you did not. As for the accusation that I lie, its par for the course and all it does is prove why you have no credibility in attacking Sharkman or anyone else on the forum and that your interventions into threads to insult people but provide nothing else speaks for itself.

You want to call me names. Lol, continue. Liar liar pants on fire he says. Ooooooh.

Yah I get the game. Bubber starts what he does not finish then tries to change the subject and demands I do his research for him and if I do not respond he then pulls the you can not prove your argument huff

pretend his step brother is not one of the Muslim Brotherhood's largest fund raisers or that his step father was not a member of the Muslim Brotherhood In fact the list of pro Muslim Brotherhood advisers to Obama is far more than 8.

Thank you for the cut and paste of scary Muslim names and internet conspiracy theories. It's a little suspicious though that you still refuse to cite a credible source that backs up your "public domain" facts. I'm not asking you to do research. I'm just asking where you're getting your information from.

It doesn't seem likely you typed up all those names so precisely from memory. Where'd you control-c it from?

Edited by BubberMiley