Coyne Savages Trudeau

Mulcair and harper hav3e released some of their economic plans for the future and othing from trudeau. Are they to scared to do it because trudeau will then have to explain it. And why does my question mark button do this.éééééééé

Click on the little keyboard icon in the bottom right corner......there's a combination of keys that can acccidentally be hit that switches keyboard languages. Mine is set to US but there's also one for Canadian Multilingual that should work.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the day you actually step-up and support/substantiate your denier statements/claims/positions... that will be the day you have standing to comment on anything related to AGW/CC

Do you suddenly own or control the climate debate or even this forum? Go set up your own echo chamber if your dainty little eyes are offended by my typing.

Click on the little keyboard icon in the bottom right corner......there's a combination of keys that can acccidentally be hit that switches keyboard languages. Mine is set to US but there's also one for Canadian Multilingual that should work.

Which icon? I want to read my posts in the Canadian language.

Did you know that your favourite band does not really exist outside the world of fiction?

Do you mean it was a studio-only band like "Boston", the "Archies" or "Ohio Express"?

From Tim Harper of The Star:

Justin Trudeau’s uncertain journey:

After a honeymoon period which lasted longer than some marriages, gravity is pulling the Liberal leader back into political re-entry.

He has had 18 months to grow into his job but has so far ceded much of the policy field to Opposition Leader Tom Mulcair, has been the victim of too many self-imposed wounds and doesn’t look ready for prime time.

Trudeau is being squeezed by the two more experienced leaders and reports that the Conservative attacks on the Liberal leader have backfired could prove premature the closer we get to voting day.

He is also going to face much tougher scrutiny from a more skeptical press gallery. Balanced babies and fawning profiles won’t put him over the top. Can he get his tongue and brain in sync?

Link: http://www.thestar.com/news/world/2014/10/19/5_federal_storylines_that_could_upend_2015_wisdom_tim_harper.html#

the day you actually step-up and support/substantiate your denier statements/claims/positions... that will be the day you have standing to comment on anything related to AGW/CC

Do you suddenly own or control the climate debate or even this forum? Go set up your own echo chamber if your dainty little eyes are offended by my typing.

ya, ya... you can type... you can lay down all manner of your AGW/CC denier talking points... you just can't support/substantiate anything you type. You never have, you never will!

ya, ya... you can type... you can lay down all manner of your AGW/CC denier talking points... you just can't support/substantiate anything you type. You never have, you never will!

But standing is a different issue from the factual validity of an argument., Standing relates to the right of a person to assert any argument at all. You stated I lacked standing. Learn to write in English.

But standing is a different issue from the factual validity of an argument., Standing relates to the right of a person to assert any argument at all. You stated I lacked standing. Learn to write in English.

no - standing refers to reputation, status, position, etc.. In the realm of AGW/CC related discussion... you have no standing. Again, you have never, you will never, support/substantiate any of your oft stated denier talking points. Ergo, you have no standing. Learn to comprehend English, hey!

no - standing refers to reputation, status, position, etc.. In the realm of AGW/CC related discussion... you have no standing. Again, you have never, you will never, support/substantiate any of your oft stated denier talking points. Ergo, you have no standing. Learn to comprehend English, hey!

Wrong! See linked definition below.

standing

noun (Concise Encyclopedia)

In law, the status of being qualified to bring a legal matter before a court because one has a sufficient and protectable interest in its outcome. The courts have ruled that a plaintiff who has suffered or is threatened with actual injury (physical, economic, or other) clearly has standing. A plaintiff who cannot demonstrate such injury will lack standing and therefore be unable to bring a case.

:lol:

El4r0e7.jpg

now stop derailing this thread... go try for some standing by actually arguing one of your AGW/CC denier talking points. Carry on!

You know something. You don't know how to concede a loss. I hope you're not as insufferable in person as sometimes you are here. You can be very hard to take.

You know something. You don't know how to concede a loss. I hope you're not as insufferable in person as sometimes you are here. You can be very hard to take.

you know something. You don't get to declare wins here with your legal-beagle focus... I used the word legitimately and provided you a definition, in kind. As for your personalized comments, they have no standing here! :lol: Now, again... let's move on and quit derailing this thread further.

Jesus, guys. Simple misunderstanding here, eh? You were each using different definitions. Now that it's cleared up, just move on.

we did... over 4 hours ago! But since you've stirred the pot again.... the only misunderstanding was that of the other guy! :lol:

Edited by waldo

More like the Rutles or Spinal Tap before they toured.

Oh OK. The late 60's were notorious for "Top 40's" pop-up creations such as the "Archies" or "Ohio Express." The group "Boston" came later. However, ironically, the stations tried to create an equally phony "Boston sound" to compete with the "Detroit Sound" better known as Motown, or the San Fransisco sound. One of the leading DJ's later admitted it was bogus, saying "there really was no 'Boston sound.'"

The group "Boston" came later.

Boston was as much a real band as any. Tom Sholz was just a strong creative leader, sort of like Dave Grohl in the Foo Fighters. By comparison, The Wonders never existed in real life. They were part of a story in a movie.

But the Archies was just early Baron Longfellow (from Montreal).

Boston was as much a real band as any. Tom Sholz was just a strong creative leader, sort of like Dave Grohl in the Foo Fighters. By comparison, The Wonders never existed in real life. They were part of a story in a movie.

But the Archies was just early Baron Longfellow (from Montreal).

Thanks. I didn't know that.

Can we bury the hatchet and not between each other's ears?