USA Flies Through China Airspace

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Derek L

Not at all.........The Americans have the ability to showcase a portion of their nuclear deterrent underneath the noses of the Chinese……..the same can’t be said for the Chinese…..also the Americans have the ability to shoot down the Chinese bombers within the Chinese air defence zone, where as the Chinese can’t even police their own projected air defence zone. :lol:

But of course the Americans can choose when and where with their B-2......if need be, over top Beijing without the Chinese knowing or having the ability to counter it ;)

The B-52 kicks Badger rear-end. No comparison. The Tu-16, of which the H-6 is a copy, is still a fairly nice aircraft, but it is more comparable to the USA's older (and long retired) B-47.

3018L1.jpg

You might enjoy this, Derek. The last Tu-16 mission (Russian) from 1993 (5 parts).

Guest Derek L

You might enjoy this, Derek. The last Tu-16 mission (Russian) from 1993 (5 parts).

I saw Badgers several times, but Bears a fair deal more during Ocean Safari ’85 and TEAMWORK ’84 & ’88.….. quite the sight, but wouldn't have been less dead if COMNAVAIRLANT's Tomcats had wanted it so.

I saw Badgers several times, but Bears a fair deal more during Ocean Safari ’85 and TEAMWORK ’84 & ’88.….. quite the sight, but wouldn't have been less dead if COMNAVAIRLANT's Tomcats had wanted it so.

Ah, very cool. Yes...the Chinese seem to be enjoying the late 1960s as of late. Let's hope they can build a strategic nuke under 3mt one day...lol. The Badger...while a great aircraft...was all conventional controls without boost...so apparently very tiring to fly. I doubt the Chinese changed that when building their version.

Guest Derek L

This is pretty much all you're saying.

WWWTT

I can simplify it further……Red China is decades behind the West and is only where it is today because they are well versed at pirating others designs.

I can simplify it further……Red China is decades behind the West and is only where it is today because they are well versed at pirating others designs.

Sounds like regurgitate it further.....

Hey we all heard about how you're turning this thread (and many others) into a US chest thumping contest about how they can destroy any country (in theory only) ! This is further elevated by you trying to belittle China into an insignificant country.

Fact remains that China is asserting itself further in the region and making things a little more uncomfortable in the US.

I wouldn't be surprised if the US asked China to set up those air defence perimeters so that it can start sneaking out of their military (and very costly) obligations to the area!

This is probably all for show.

But hey, feel free by responding with a picture of a US attack helicopter gunning down Iraqi civilians. Or how about a drone strike killing women and children at a wedding? I'm sure there's lots of graphic images out there of US might attacking countries that you could use to boost your position that the US is somehow a peacekeeper by killing people.

WWWTT

I'm sure there's lots of graphic images out there of US might attacking countries that you could use to boost your position that the US is somehow a peacekeeper by killing people.

There are lots of images of US "might" fighting against Japanese "peacekeepers" in China and the Western Pacific. Here is a graphic image of the Flying Tigers over China in 1942:

742px-Hells_Angels%2C_Flying_Tigers_1942

Edited by bush_cheney2004

Guest Derek L

Sounds like regurgitate it further.....

Hey we all heard about how you're turning this thread (and many others) into a US chest thumping contest about how they can destroy any country (in theory only) ! This is further elevated by you trying to belittle China into an insignificant country.

Fact remains that China is asserting itself further in the region and making things a little more uncomfortable in the US.

They’re certainly not making things uncomfortable for the United States directly, but I agree Chinese Communist hegemony is making things uncomfortable for their neighbours within the region……..But as this Chinese political demonstration has made clear, the Chinese are a paper tiger, fit only to bully the most isolated nations within the region and wilt when faced with counter aggression, be it US, Japanese or South Korean.

I wouldn't be surprised if the US asked China to set up those air defence perimeters so that it can start sneaking out of their military (and very costly) obligations to the area!

This is probably all for show.

Uh...no......See the Pacific pivot doctrine and the largest reorganisation of United States forces into the region since 1945.

But hey, feel free by responding with a picture of a US attack helicopter gunning down Iraqi civilians. Or how about a drone strike killing women and children at a wedding? I'm sure there's lots of graphic images out there of US might attacking countries that you could use to boost your position that the US is somehow a peacekeeper by killing people.

WWWTT

Just like the images of Chinese communists torturing Tibetans, to say nothing of their own citizens, be they religious minorities or students?

Just like the images of Chinese communists torturing Tibetans, to say nothing of their own citizens, be they religious minorities or students?

Just like the images of American corporate/fascist dictatorship torturing Iraqi/Afghanistans, to say nothing of their own citizens, be they religious minority or students?

WWWTT