Israel's 10 year racist law anniversary

Israel continues to try to market itself as morally, ethically and lawfully superior, however, one look at its actions and policies and the dark and ugly side of Israel is evident.

Today is the 10th anniversary of a racist law restricting Palestinians living in Israel to be with their spouses from the occupied Palestinian territories.

Link

Edited by Hudson Jones

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good policy, imagine the population if that happened, they would only have to take more land back for them. Nice try hudson, but the only racist here is your posts.

Guest American Woman

Israel continues to try to market itself as morally, ethically and lawfully superior, however, one look at its actions and policies, the dark and ugly side of Israel is evident.

Today is the 10th anniversary of a racist law restricting Palestinians living in Israel to be with their spouses from the occupied Palestinian territories.

Link

Racism had nothing to do with the origin of the law; from your own link:

In 2002, a Palestinian spouse of an Israeli killed 15 people in a suicide bombing in the Israeli city of Haifa. In another case, a Palestinian spouse drove a suicide bomber who killed seven people riding a Jerusalem bus.

Israel's Interior Ministry introduced the restrictions in 2003....

Try directing your anger at those whose actions resulted in the necessity for such a law. Your unabashed bias continues with each and every one of your countless threads slamming Israel.

Attacks by Jews who migrate to Israel do not happen inside Israel?

Discriminating against 1.6 million people because of an incident is, well, racial discrimination. Trying to excuse this racist law is like those who try to excuse the racially discriminatory Japanese Canadian Internment camps.

This law in Israel is the textbook example of racial discrimination:

the term "racial discrimination" shall mean any distinction, exclusion, restriction, or preference based on race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin that has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment or exercise, on an equal footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic, social, cultural or any other field of public life.

Guest American Woman

Oh please. Your faux outrage makes you look like a "clown." I have not seen you start so much as one thread in outrage over the way women and gays are treated in Palestine. Take a look at Palestine's laws and express your outrage for a change; you've done the whole "Evil Israel" bit to death.

Oh please. Your faux outrage makes you look like a "clown." I have not seen you start so much as one thread in outrage over the way women and gays are treated in Palestine. Take a look at Palestine's laws and express your outrage for a change; you've done the whole "Evil Israel" bit to death.

At first you try to excuse the law, but since it's difficult to apologize for a racially discriminatory law, without looking like a supporter of racially discriminatory laws, you try to change the topic.

Many of Israel's laws are racially discriminatory. This particular one is not the only one.

Guest American Woman

At first you try to excuse the law, but since it's difficult to apologize for a racially discriminatory law, without looking like a supporter of racially discriminatory laws, you try to change the topic.

I explained the origin of the law; why Israel felt such a law was necessary. Yet I still don't see any outrage from you regarding those whose beliefs and actions drove Israel to such a law. But since you're oh-so-concerned about Palestinians, I thought I'd clue you into the reality of Palestine's laws. That's not changing the topic at all.

Again. Your faux concern over Palestinians does not hide the fact that it's really all about slamming Israel.

I explained the origin of the law; why Israel felt such a law was necessary.

The South African Apartheid government also felt its discriminatory laws were necessary too. It didn't make them right.

Israel has become a racist state. It's discriminatory treatment of non-Jews can no longer be hidden. It is obviously not the only racist state in the world, but unfortunately, it's one of few racist states that western governments still back.

Your shtik is real stale. You've beaten the propaganda drum so many times it is meaningless. Don't you think its time for another site to propagate?

Oh wait on the way out you still have not answered these questions:

1-What is the name of the organization you work for? Tell everyone. Tell everyone who "you" are a member of. Why are you so afraid to reveal your political agenda and who you are a member of?

2-Why did you call for the destruction of Israel than refuse to explain how you would destroy Israel? Still waiting. You came on this forum referring to Israel as a cancer to be eradicated. Yet when asked how you would do that you ran from me. You are quick to call for Israel's destruction, but when asked to explain how to engage in this destruction, you run. Now tell me is that credible? What's the matter I frighten you? You don't have the gumption to discuss the terrorism you incite and what you really call for? Come now.Tell me.

3-Why is it you have never once acknowledged Hamas and Hezbollah exist?

4-Why is it you refuse to acknowledge Hamas and Hezbollah have both murdered en masse Palestinians they

politically disagree with.Israel is a racist state and yet Sharia law states? Jordan with its Jews are prohibited from being citizen laws what is that? Are you telling me a Jew or for that matter any non Muslim can be a citizen with equal rights in Sharia law nations? Lol.

Israel elects the people you claim it is racist against. Its Supreme Court upholds their legal rights to own land in Israel-exempts them from the military, allows them their own religious courts ,but Israel is racist and the Sharia law nations of Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Libya,Morrocco, Algeria, Saudi Arabia, Iran,Yemen, Sudan, Tunisia-what them? Racism? Apartheid? What you mean dhimmitude. No no you won't discuss that right? When asked to explain why Jews can not own land in these countries, obtain a passport, or do business with a Muslim directly or testify in court, you remained silent? Why is that?

5-How is it while the Syrian wing of Hamas and Hezbollah now wipe out thousands in Syria, you have no comment? Not a peep. Also you were quite silent when Hezbollah who claimed they would disarm when Israel left Lebanon, never did, proving they were liars and then after that removing not1 but three elected government leaders in Lebanon through violence and working hand in hand with the Syrian army that invaded Lebanon. Where were you? Where are you now while Hezbollah engages in genocide against Sunni Muslims, shoots Assyrian Christians, Berbers, Druze and others in Syria? Hmmmm? Why the silence?

6-Not too long ago you were extolling the virtues of the leader of Turkey for sponsoring a terrorist cell that used a Turkish flagged ship

to try push through a sea embargo designed to prevent the importation of weapons to Hamas. You snitted and snotted that this leader wasa champion of Palestinians and refused to acknowledge Hamas existed. Now? Not even a peep as the Turkish leader engages in fascism against hispeople? Say now how is that?

7-Say now where were you when Iran cracked down and started shooting on the streets its students for protesting?

8-Hey now, where have you been when Sunni and Shiite factions brutally bomb each other to death in Iraq?

9-Where have you been when Muslim extremist terrorists invaded Mali and openly raped and burned to death thousands of women?

10-Where were you when the masses turned on Ghaddafi in Libya?

11-Where were you when the people of Egypt turned on their Muslim Brotherhood leader?

12-Where were you the other day when a 14 year old Syrian boy was beaten to death and dumped in a square by Muslim extremists

for being accused of being anti Muslim?

You see your site, and the propaganda you spew, its done like dinner. You cling to a script written by Goebbels and updated by the KGB when they suddenly found Syria a useful puppet during the cold war and needed a quick excuse for their sudden backing of a French colonial regime designed by ex Nazis and run by ex Nazis. You acknowledge how many Nazis settled in Damascus and run its government? You? You acknowledge that Assad's entire political existence is predicated on a political model of German Nazism right down to the secret police, military uniforms and brutality? You comment on the mass murders, i.e., 10,000 Sunni Muslims shot dead in just one night in Syria? You?

The only people quoting your song are on Nazi supremacist sitesand the Syrian Ministry of Communications web site broadcast by agents to Western internet sites as part of a pathetic failing propaganda war.

Not even the Iranians use your scripts any more boys. But hey, not you right 'Hudson Jones". Just throw out a Caucasian sounding name and out it comes. Israel apartheid. Israel Nazi. Israel bad bad bad.

Time to pack up and go home and get a new script. "Hudson Jones"? I knew a Rock Hudson once. Used to do movies with this woman called Doris Day. He tried to play it straight but it just didn't work out. All those parties with Wally Cox, Liberace and Burt Reynolds screwed things up.

I bet you know who Liberace was.

Edited by Rue

Guest American Woman

So are you also supporting this racist law as American Woman and PIK are?

Thank you for "acting like a clown." It just reinforces my position. :)

Well, the U.S. is sure as hell supporting Israel, to the tune of BILLIONS each year.

For sure. One look at the political and financial support those prostitutes, who are called congressman/woman and senators, receive from Israeli lobbyists, it makes sense.

I'm assuming that you also openly support Israel's racist law like American Woman and PIK.

For sure. One look at the political and financial support those prostitutes, who are called congressman/woman and senators, receive from Israeli lobbyists, it makes sense.

I'm assuming that you also openly support Israel's racist law like American Woman and PIK.

I can only speak for myself and my taxes, which gladly support Israel regardless of domestic law. The U.S. also "supports" Canada with many bilateral and multilateral agreements, despite some very "racist laws".

I can only speak for myself and my taxes, which gladly support Israel regardless of domestic law. The U.S. also "supports" Canada with many bilateral and multilateral agreements, despite some very "racist laws".

Canada is not a U.S. welfare state like Israel is. It doesn't receive billions of dollars of U.S. taxpayer money every year.

By the way, make sure that you tell everyone not to boycott Israel, as the good prostitutes in your congress and senate made it illegal to do so.

Canada is not a U.S. welfare state like Israel is. It doesn't receive billions of dollars of U.S. taxpayer money every year.

By the way, make sure that you tell everyone not to boycott Israel, as the good prostitutes in your congress and senate made it illegal to do so.

Canada receives more economic and military benefit from the USA than any other country in the world.

I wouldn't even know how to boycott Israel.....got any ideas ? I know how to boycott Canada !

Canada receives more economic and military benefit from the USA than any other country in the world.

I wouldn't even know how to boycott Israel.....got any ideas ? I know how to boycott Canada !

Trade benefits are mutual. It's a bad comparison. It's different than receiving over $3 billion + a year of chaching.

Guest American Woman

Trade benefits are mutual. It's a bad comparison. It's different than receiving over $3 billion + a year of chaching.

The U.S. has a strong ally in the Middle East. That's worth something. :)

And I hear tell that "Israel has no better friend in the world than Canada." ;)

Edited by American Woman

The U.S. has a strong ally in the Middle East. That's worth something. :)

The West used to have a strong ally in Africa. So what. A racist state is a racist state.

And I hear tell that "Israel has no better friend in the world than Canada."

Yep. The Israeli lobby is strong and powerful in Canada as well.

The Harper government went against what the Canadians would prefer. More Canadians are in favour of a Palestinian State than oppose to it.

Edited by Hudson Jones

Maybe it is to you...you live in Canada ! Last time I checked, NATO and NORAD was "supported" much more by the USA than Canada. U.S. weather satellites, NOAA, NASA, telecommunications, etc. benefits Canada far more than Israel.

Maybe it is to you...you live in Canada ! Last time I checked, NATO and NORAD was "supported" much more by the USA than Canada. U.S. weather satellites, NOAA, NASA, telecommunications, etc. benefits Canada far more than Israel.

Canada contributes to NATO and NORAD. They're the ones with 10 times the population. So what if they contribute more to NATO and NORAD. Your terrible comparison cannot equate to the $3 billion welfare cheque Israel receives every year.

So how about that racist law in Israel? Are you okay with racist laws? Not sure if I read correctly, but aren't you black? If you are, I find it especially odd that a black person would support a racist law such as the racist immigration law in Israel. Don't get me started on how odd I find Jews, with their past, who support the racist ideology of Zionism.

Canada contributes to NATO and NORAD. They're the ones with 10 times the population. So what if they contribute more to NATO and NORAD. Your terrible comparison cannot equate to the $3 billion welfare cheque Israel receives every year.

Israel is an ally of the United States just like Canada. I don't know why you treat Israel differently when living in a nation that also benefits from such close integration with America.

So how about that racist law in Israel? Are you okay with racist laws? Not sure if I read correctly, but aren't you black? If you are, I find it especially odd that a black person would support a racist law such as the racist immigration law in Israel. Don't get me started on how odd I find Jews, with their past, who support the racist ideology of Zionism.

I'm perfectly OK with it....racist Canada...racist Israel...racist United States. Your Jew hating is extra mustard I guess...good luck with that.