Israel's 10 year racist law anniversary

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My comments to DoP were based on yet another one of his hateful and contemptuous comments towards the Palestinians, where he took another opportunity to take a stab at them. His post was about how the Palestinians are so dirty and medieval, that they "can't even learn basic sanitation". Like there are no other reasons why there are sewage problems from the Palestinian side. He also totally left out the Jewish settlers' hand, not only in dumping sewage into the waters due to their lack of facility but also purposely dumping sewage on Palestinian farmlands to kill their crops and make life miserable for the Palestinians. One of many actions some of these settlers take to shxt on the Palestinians. A representation of Israeli and the Zionist occupation of Palestinians throughout the last century.

I have no problem talking about the issues with the Palestinians and their problems with untreated waste. There are three major reasons why the Palestinians in the West Bank are not treating their waste:

#1) Lack of funds - This has to do with a sluggish economy, which has a direct relation to the occupation and,

#2) Bad government - There is no question that the Palestinian government sucks and is corrupt

#3) They don't want to cooperate with the Jewish settlements - Which, to me, is understandable. Since it would give legitimization to these illegal settlements.

URL for the Hudson Jones site?

http://www.cjpme.org/

Helping Hamas & Fatah since 2002. One of their stated goals is to control the media in Canada in regards to issues in the West Bank and Gaza...which, I suppose, is what Hudson Jones is doing here at MLW.

Edited by DogOnPorch

Helping Hamas & Fatah since 2002. One of their stated goals is to control the media in Canada in regards to issues in the West Bank and Gaza...which, I suppose, is what Hudson Jones is doing here at MLW.

How do we know that's Hudson's site?

Guest American Woman

I don't think Rue literally meant that it was Hudson's site; I think he meant it was the site Hudson quoted/cited in his post, hence "Hudson's site."

CJPME? Canadians for Justice and Peace in the Middle East?

I am a member, much like many others but unfortunately I'm not as active as I should be in the organization. I rarely reference them, but I'm sure I have before. Regardless, have a look at the site and their cause. Here is their latest press releases. To me, it looks like they're trying to do the right thing - What do you think?

Edited by Hudson Jones

I don't think Rue literally meant that it was Hudson's site; I think he meant it was the site Hudson quoted/cited in his post, hence "Hudson's site."

Yes thanks....and "H Jones" answered directly and conceded my point so I will again state mine about Palestinians because I have no intention of blaming them anymore than Israelis should be blamed-there is absolutely no doubt settlements of Israelis on the West Bank have grown to such a size where they do not have proper sewage systems and they contaminate each other and Palestinian sites and there is no doubt Palestinian communities have no sewage systems due to neglect of their regimes.

It is crucial we find peace for the sake of everyone involved not just in the West Bank but Israel and Jordan too.

People need clean places to live and fresh water.

It's well and fine to talk peace but the individual psyche let alone collective psyche can't do that if its dehumanized because of failure to address these basic issues.

Those of us pushing for peace have said, the best way to do it is create grass-roots movements of Israelis and Palestinians working together on sewage and water projects-basic primal needs shared and worked on create a vested mutual interest in getting along.

Hamas knew by dehumanizing its own people by blowing up their infrastructure Israel helped fund it could counter the collective psychoe of cooperation that had emerged. The last thing Hamas wanted was Israelis and Gaza citizens getting along and I despise them for blowing up what they did.

I also truly wish a way can be found to achieve mutual co-existence side by side Palestinians sharing common projects on such life sustaining issues.

Edited by Rue

I would concur. Then again I have a tendency to believe some come onto political forums to look for possible recruits to spread their agenda and/or others lookig to keep an eye on the kind of people the recruiters are also looking for.

Ah yes, the world wide web. Question is, which spider is spinning it.

We do not. Same way we do not know who you are or what your agenda really is. None of us know anything about any of us. All we have to go by is what we say on this forum. Words are just words. Some take them at face value, others see them as bait used for fishing.

Then the question becomes what fish is being sought.

Which also reminds me.Still have never met anyone who can impersonate a Jewfish on this forum although some have tried.

A lot of people want to come across as being tuna on this forum.

Now me I warn the fresh water fish-beware of lampreys.

Then again I may be too cryptic given the fact I like eating fish and spitting out their bones.

Edited by Rue

DogOnPorch, on 15 Aug 2013 - 5:13 PM, said:snapback.png

I would concur.

What?

Where on their site does it say "One of their stated goals is to control the media in Canada in regards to issues in the West Bank and Gaza"

How can people lie like this and how can you, Rue, concur with lies?

DogOnPorch, on 15 Aug 2013 - 5:13 PM, said:snapback.png

What?

Where on their site does it say "One of their stated goals is to control the media in Canada in regards to issues in the West Bank and Gaza"

How can people lie like this and how can you, Rue, concur with lies?

The “go to” organization for politicians, policy makers, and the media on our issues

• Known as a credible Canadian voice in the Canadian media and government within our mission: promotion of justice, development and peace in the Middle East.

Wanna-be CAIR

The “go to” organization for politicians, policy makers, and the media on our issues

• Known as a credible Canadian voice in the Canadian media and government within our mission: promotion of justice, development and peace in the Middle East.

From that, you got this:

One of their stated goals is to control the media in Canada in regards to issues in the West Bank and Gaza...which, I suppose, is what Hudson Jones is doing here at MLW.

You are a liar and have 0 credibility.

From that, you got this:

You are a liar and have 0 credibility.

Like CAIR is w/ Islam in America, CJPME wants to be the first stop the media makes for issue regarding the Arab-Israeli conflict. Thus, control the message...like CAIR. No need to talk to anyone else....

Guest American Woman

Like CAIR is w/ Islam in America, CJPME wants to be the first stop the media makes for issue regarding the Arab-Israeli conflict. Thus, control the message...like CAIR. No need to talk to anyone else....

They made up a list of "experts" that they "hope and expect" the Canadian media to make use of, so I'm guessing that none on the list would have opinions counter to CJPME's.

They made up a list of "experts" that they "hope and expect" the Canadian media to make use of, so I'm guessing that none on the list would have opinions counter to CJPME's.

If you mean they wouldn't have opinions counter to justice and peace? I guess not. You'd better find those so-called experts in the many Right wing Israeli and Zionist groups that have infested our media and politics.

Naomi Glover (who used to post here and who I know well), popped up on my google search while looking for the list of Jewish/Israeli lobbies! Well done Naomi!

While you guys are all up in arms about a lobby group that wants to promote real justice and peace, as according to human rights and international law, there are numerous Rightwing Israeli and Zionist lobby groups in Canada, pressing the media and the government to favour the Pro-Israeli and Zionist agenda, which sadly has no intention of changing the status quo. Here is part of the quote from the post:

Lets look a case study done by Professor lyon on Canada's Israel Lobby:

This article is an update of a study of the Canada Israel Committee (CIC) published in the Journal of Canadian Studies, 1992-3. It benefited by extensive comments from Professors John Sigler, Joseph Debanné, David Farr and Diana Ralph, and Rt. Hon Robert Stanfield, Ian Watson, and Bahija Reghai. I have discussed the Israel Lobby with about 20 foreign affairs officials, 2 former Prime Ministers, 3 former Secretaries of State for External Affairs, 8 Members of Parliament, 6 Senators, and 3 officials of the Canada-Israel Committee.

---

Here is one noteworthy bit from the article.

Canada’s extraordinarily strong support of Israel is partially explained by the editorial bias of its media, which face intense pressure to conform. Almost half of Canadian newspapers and the popular television network, Global, were owned by the Asper family. The late Israel (Izzy) Asper, billionaire founder of the CanWest media empire, was a prominent leader of the Lobby. Although not a practising Jew, he travelled frequently to Israel, became a friend of its leaders and supported its policies. Israel,

More will follow.

Edited by Hudson Jones

Yet CJPME reeks of something really rotten. Their boycott campaigns for one...they harken back to a time not that long ago. Can Hudson tell us which stores in Canada we should boycott? Or should I list them?

boycott-israel02.jpg

Edited by DogOnPorch

If you mean they wouldn't have opinions counter to justice and peace? I guess not. You'd better find those so-called experts in the many Right wing Israeli and Zionist groups that have infested our media and politics.

Naomi Glover (who used to post here and who I know well), popped up on my google search while looking for the list of Jewish/Israeli lobbies! Well done Naomi!

While you guys are all up in arms about a lobby group that wants to promote real justice and peace, as according to human rights and international law, there are numerous Rightwing Israeli and Zionist lobby groups in Canada, pressing the media and the government to favour the Pro-Israeli and Zionist agenda, which sadly has no intention of changing the status quo. Here is part of the quote from the post:

Your Jews control the media thesis is exactly what is expected of you on this forum. Your pathetic anti-semitic cliches speak for themselves and make it again clear you use the pretext of criticizing Israel to cast hateful stereotypes against Jews.

You are nothing more than a a hatemonger.

Guest American Woman

If you mean they wouldn't have opinions counter to justice and peace? I guess not.

I mean if they had opinions that counter CJPME's idea of "justice and peace." <_< Everyone's idea of what would constitute justice and peace is different. Just because someone says they are doing something for the sake of "justice and peace" doesn't make their actions noble or just.

You'd better find those so-called experts in the many Right wing Israeli and Zionist groups that have infested our media and politics.

There's a perfect example of what I'm speaking of right there. That's based on your minset, and, I'm assuming, CJPME's mindset.

This is the type of "expert" that CJPME is promoting and "expects" the media to consult? Seems to me you are confirming DoP's claim. It sure has confirmed it in my mind.

While you guys are all up in arms about a lobby group that wants to promote real justice and peace

A lobby group that wants to promote their version of "real" justice and peace. There are a lot of people who don't see it that way.

as according to human rights and international law,

Palestine has/is violating many human rights and international laws.

there are numerous Rightwing Israeli and Zionist lobby groups in Canada, pressing the media and the government to favour the Pro-Israeli and Zionist agenda, which sadly has no intention of changing the status quo.

I'm sure there are some Rightwing Israeli and Zionist lobby groups in Canada. Your point? That the Canadian government has no intention of changing "the status quo" is, from all appearances, based on history/realities.

When a "change" in the status quo means a "change" of Israel as a Jewish state I will oppose it.