Ruthlessness Of The Religious Made Billions Suffer (Killer Shot 101)

Furthermore, people think nothing of cheating when filing their taxes (yes, that's stealing too)!

No it isnt. Yikes, English a fourth language or something?

You don't know what you're on about. Go back to trolling and your one-liners. laugh.png

There s only one who fits that bill.

Go back to...wait you never got off of SOS.

Carry on.

betsy

Furthermore, people think nothing of cheating when filing their taxes (yes, that's stealing too)!

guyser

No it isnt. Yikes, English a fourth language or something?

laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

That's very telling. Thou protests too much!

There s only one who fits that bill.

Go back to...wait you never got off of SOS.

Carry on.

ha-ha-ha it's adorable how you follow me around. Like a little kid. There, I've thrown you a little bit of attention....

Run along now. Be good. No more cheating....biggrin.png

Edited by betsy

You can't.

You've not reached that level to debate anything about the Bible. Or anything else for that matter unless you know and understand what you're arguing about. That's just simple common sense.

The point I'm making is that the word "understand" cannot be applied. You have simply chosen to accept a batch of interpretations and consider any other view to be wrong or a lack of "understanding". Outside of your own personal belief system, your take on the Bible is no more valid than that of me, Pat Robertson, Fred Phelps or Christopher Hitchens.

rolleyes.gif

Just as I suspected....

What was it you were suspecting?

There's still stealing (even from nations' leaders)! Furthermore, people think nothing of cheating when filing their taxes (yes, that's stealing too)!

Honor killings. Vendetta killings. Cannibalism. Jihad killings.

Maybe you should be taking your government to task which is allowing under god, corporations to rape the country all for the dollar. If you really think stealing is bad, why not ask why the government is bailing out banks who are stealing your money to cover their loses?

You don't know what you're on about. Go back to trolling and your one-liners. laugh.png

You are still my favorite troll.

But let's go here, so you don't think that a Christian, a Jew, a Muslim, or an atheist can't agree that killing is wrong?

The point I'm making is that the word "understand" cannot be applied. You have simply chosen to accept a batch of interpretations and consider any other view to be wrong or a lack of "understanding". Outside of your own personal belief system, your take on the Bible is no more valid than that of me, Pat Robertson, Fred Phelps or Christopher Hitchens.

Nope. Of course it can. But you've got to do your homework. Get one with a Bible Study - they explain the word translations of some words, explain the culture, the practices, geographical locations, etc..

What you're doing is you're simply parroting the same old lines self-serving, book-writing darwinists love to perpetuate since it caters to people who really hates and fear religion- specifically, Christianity.

Once you get some understanding of the Bible, it'll help you know which take is valid. But of course you don't know that.

Edited by betsy

Nope. Of course it can. But you've got to do your homework. Get one with a Bible Study - they explain the word translations of some words, explain the culture, the practices, geographical locations, etc..

What you're doing is you're simply parroting the same old lines self-serving, book-writing darwinists love to perpetuate since it caters to people who really hates and fear religion- specifically, Christianity.

Once you get some understanding of the Bible, it'll help you know which take is valid. But of course you don't know that.

Why do Christians theologians who do nothing but study and interpret the bible differ so greatly in their "understanding" of it?

How do they know about the culture, practices and geographical locations. WERE THEY THERE??

Squaawwwwwck 'The bible, the bible the bible' squwaaaaak.

I made an appointment at the optometrist today. Getting my biblical glasses fitted.

How do they know about the culture, practices and geographical locations. WERE THEY THERE??

Squaawwwwwck 'The bible, the bible the bible' squwaaaaak.

I made an appointment at the optometrist today. Getting my biblical glasses fitted.

Yeah so what did you do after this, report her?

Let me guess...

Yes