Do some Posters insult with impunity?

Wild Bill

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would one appeal? It's not as if the post here means anything in the real world?

They mean something in this world, and if you didn't care about what happened or what was said in this world (ie, Mapleleafweb) you wouldn't post here.

Also whenever I mention anything to do with Islam I am scolded and told that I am actually the poster Mr Canada even though I have told them countless times i am not. I am a disabled person who lives in Toronto and this hurts my feelings. I come to this website to help me forget my pain that I live with daily and some people help me remember it. I would like to add that a good many of the members here are great and we all have a good old time but some of the other ones make me feel sad and remind me of how lonely I really am.

Also whenever I mention anything to do with Islam I am scolded and told that I am actually the poster Mr Canada even though I have told them countless times i am not. I am a disabled person who lives in Toronto and this hurts my feelings. I come to this website to help me forget my pain that I live with daily and some people help me remember it. I would like to add that a good many of the members here are great and we all have a good old time but some of the other ones make me feel sad and remind me of how lonely I really am.

To be honest Merlin, if you stop being irrational with your fears of muslims trying to hunt you down with the end result of your head being chopped off, you might actually be warmly accepted by other forum users.

They mean something in this world, and if you didn't care about what happened or what was said in this world (ie, Mapleleafweb) you wouldn't post here.

Nope.

I post for expressing an opinion, for my own entertainment. I certainly don't think that any opinion expressed here changes anyone's mind or impacts on the real world. So you're wrong I don't care what happens here but, I do like to see how others positions run and how bias effects positions.

I just read what you posted and it gave me some insight as to your position and thoughts, but it really (your post) changed nothing nor does mine.

I post in other forums for the same ..entertainment. If I'm serious I write the press -radio and politicians, including the Knesset.

Have a good one.

He cares deeply. That's why he's making passive-aggressive posts in every thread about the moderators' decision.

Again, you are mistaken. I welcome the moderator's actions and simply then opine on how I see them or value them. Every forum differs in judging posts. This forum takes one course others another. That is certainly, unequivocally, decidedly, the prerogative of the hosts and I can both accept that and live with it, no bigeee But I still have free speech to opine on whether I consider that moderation as favorable to encouraging or alternatively, discouraging posters.

Or on selectivity in judging same.