The Roma are coming, the Gypsies are coming!

Guest Peeves

I had read that. While a good point, it really doesn't change the situation and laws on refugees today,specifically from the E.U. to Western democracies Canada specifically.

They enter, they claim benefits, they then abandon any claim and return whence they come leaving us but a cost for the bogus claim.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had read that. While a good point, it really doesn't change the situation and laws on refugees today,specifically from the E.U. to Western democracies Canada specifically.

They enter, they claim benefits, they then abandon any claim and return whence they come leaving us but a cost for the bogus claim.

Tell me Peeves ... What do you do for 'pleasure' when you're not spreading hatred around the internet about one group of people or another ... Muslims, Roma, Aboriginals ...?

Do you torment puppies?

Pull wings off butterflies?

Steal candy from children?

It's a sad life full of fear and hatred you seem to lead. :rolleyes:

Edited by jacee

Tell me Peeves ... What do you do for 'pleasure' when you're not spreading hatred around the internet about one group of people or another ... Muslims, Roma, Aboriginals ...?

Do you torment puppies?

It's a sad life full of fear and hatred you seem to lead. rolleyes.gif

Yes, Just Crazy stereo types..... The nerve of some people....

Ooops! Check this out!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1242682/Family-shut-dream-home-gang-gipsies-moved-Christmas.html

Merry Christmas too all.....

Yes, Blame the Law... not the Gypsies... Honest as they..... are they even changed the locks on the doors for the owner!

Poor Gypsies... miss-understood but handy....

I know reading between the lines is not something you can do, and you are at best looking for something to slag Roma....note date of almost 3 yrs ago, however if the law were written such that the homeowners could show a deed or title and have authorities boot out the squatters in 5 minutes then all would be good.

Or perhaps the people living in the home were duped by an unsrcupulous fake landlord and they paid legit rent to said person?

To be honest, I find the latter probably not true, but it could be .

Or perhaps... I like that one... I will use than one too...

So,, You would need to carry a "deed" on you all the time for an "In case of Gypsies, use this"... Do you think the Gypsies would be pleasant enopugh to let you back into your house to get your "deed"??

Perhaps.... The "pocket deed" would be a usefull invention. Maybe a great idea for an iPhone App! Perhaps your onto something./...

Gypsies live by a totally different set of rules that don't fit with canadain laws and values. You just can't keep bring everyone in because they have it tough somewhere else or eventually thoses problems will be our problems. This white mans guilt has to end. We can't help everyone.

I see reading comprehension is a problem for you?

Or perhaps... I like that one... I will use than one too...

Yes...perhaps , like with these people?

http://realestate.msn.com/article.aspx?cp-documentid=20482759

http://scam-detector.com/houses-properties-scams/new-landlord-renting-property

http://www.independent.co.uk/property/house-and-home/students-fall-victim-to-fake-landlord-scam-in-hunt-for-digs-6287007.html

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/18933547/woman-said-she-and-her-children-are-homeless

So,, You would need to carry a "deed" on you all the time for an "In case of Gypsies, use this"... Do you think the Gypsies would be pleasant enopugh to let you back into your house to get your "deed"??

Perhaps.... The "pocket deed" would be a usefull invention. Maybe a great idea for an iPhone App! Perhaps your onto something./...

Well first, there is title on record in the muni office, the lawyers office and the ghouse was empty, and empty in english means they took everything out while being renovated.\

Perhaps you should stop taking those pills.

SOS I see,

http://realestate.msn.com/article.aspx?cp-documentid=20482759

http://scam-detector.com/houses-properties-scams/new-landlord-renting-property

http://www.independent.co.uk/property/house-and-home/students-fall-victim-to-fake-landlord-scam-in-hunt-for-digs-6287007.html

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/18933547/woman-said-she-and-her-children-are-homeless

Well first, there is title on record in the muni office, the lawyers office and the ghouse was empty, and empty in english means they took everything out while being renovated.\

SOS I see,

You have proved what I have said many times. we produce enough idiots ourselves without bringing in more.

http://realestate.ms...mentid=20482759

http://scam-detector...enting-property

http://www.independe...gs-6287007.html

http://www.cbsatlant...en-are-homeless

SOS I see,

Theres a lot of stupid people on earth... I deal with a few of them....

So your saying an empty house should be fair game for squaters and gypsies? Well, until the deeds and documents are produced?

Actually I proved nothing for you, But if you sleep better, so be it, Must be scary being a fraidy cat 24-7

I feel for the people that get taken by these types of clowns. Your way of thinking just ads fuel to the fires. They don't call themselves gypsies for nothing, there is a reason for it.

I feel for the people that get taken by these types of clowns.

As does any one scammed by criminals, Roma or not.

Your way of thinking just ads fuel to the fires. They don't call themselves gypsies for nothing, there is a reason for it.

LOL, nice try, .

I dont add anything to the fire. I see that there can be reasons why things are the way they are.

They don't call themselves gypsies for nothing, there is a reason for it.

laugh.png Because they were thought to be Egyptian!

Oh my, you walked into that one, shows what angle you are coming from.

Edited by guyser

Do you torment puppies?

It's a sad life full of fear and hatred you seem to lead. rolleyes.gif

I'm just a bit tired of your holier than thou blind accusations and insults. I post issues of and for discussion. You post insults and ad hominem I think you are quite simply an impotent buffoon incapable of discussion on any level of reason. Your failure to debate or discuss however does not give you license to call another names without it reflecting directly on you.

If you continue to accuse me in terms that are patently untrue and denigrating you will only serve to out your own inability to participate in discourse at an adult level.

Muslim murder or honor killings, Indian Dowry killings, Fake Roma refugees, Aboriginal smugglers, Catholic Saints, Gaza bound ships, Movie actors, Harpers accolades, Potus election, Cap. punishment, Teachers contracts... etc. etc. that I post on, have all been in the news. I post on many eclectic subjects those that I find in the news and of interest and those that may provoke discussion.

I do not necessarily support them in each case. I POST THE TOPIC . You seem to be unable to make the distinction.You on the other hand resort to personal insult. I put it to you, just who serves the purpose of a forum? You with rancor, name calling and ineffectual denigration and insult or I with subjects for general discussion.

So I suggest you back off your childish nasty name calling, prove your lies, or just fuck right off to the kiddies room.

Edited by Peeves

LOL, nice try, .

I dont add anything to the fire. I see that there can be reasons why things are the way they are.

But they are thought to have come originally from around India. Romani.

Edited by Peeves

LOL, nice try, .

I walked into nothing ,you just proved you have no idea what is going on.

I'm just a bit tired of your holier than thou blind accusations and insults. I post issues of and for discussion. You post insults and ad hominem I think you are quite simply an impotent buffoon incapable of discussion on any level of reason. Your failure to debate or discuss however does not give you license to call another names without it reflecting directly on you.

If you continue to accuse me in terms that are patently untrue and denigrating you will only serve to out your own inability to participate in discourse at an adult level.

Muslim murder or honor killings, Indian Dowry killings, Fake Roma refugees, Aboriginal smugglers, Catholic Saints, Gaza bound ships, Movie actors, Harpers accolades, Potus election, Cap. punishment, Teachers contracts... etc. etc. that I post on, have all been in the news. I post on many eclectic subjects those that I find in the news and of interest and those that may provoke discussion.

I do not necessarily support them in each case. I POST THE TOPIC . You seem to be unable to make the distinction.You on the other hand resort to personal insult. I put it to you, just who serves the purpose of a forum? You with rancor, name calling and ineffectual denigration and insult or I with subjects for general discussion.

So I suggest you back off your childish nasty name calling, prove your lies, or just fuck right off to the kiddies room.

:lol:

Glad to be of service.

Hope you think twice about anti-ethnic slam spam in future.

laugh.png

Glad to be of service.

Hope you think twice about anti-ethnic slam spam in future.

He didn't make an anti-ethnic slam spam! Do you not understand written English?

Even if he did, how does that excuse all your ad hominem insults and blind accusations?

I still am not sure if you are merely challenged or an exceedingly smart troll.

Stop the insults now.

Well put. Glad you noticed. A bit late I suggest.

There are daily news reports that I link to with my posts. That's a forum obligation.That I agree or disagree with the post I might or might not say, but I do participate. But that has no bearing on my posting necessarily as a subject for discussion.

Unsubstantiated demonizing of a poster is contrary to the forum's rules and so one would think is stalking.

If someone wishes to take exception to a subject they are welcome to do so. If they attack the poster, it breaks the forums rules.

If a link is provided, (as requested in forum rules),then the source is available and open to opining as one sees fit. The poster however is not the subject and personal insult or attack is not allowed. If a link is provided the subject MAY not be endorsed by the poster, IT IS THERE for debate.

Recently several threads have degenerated to simple name calling. Those that continue after one exchange are quite juvenile and their posts contemptible. Now if I am further maligned for posting topics gleaned from the weeks news, I will make that point once, then the party or parties that continue jejune insults will be sent to Coventry. I have seen stalkers and such ad hominem insulting many times before. It serves no purpose.

Be assured, none so childish and boorish will ever silence truth. One can hold differing views and expound on same, but there is nothing so low as those that would resort to insults of a personal nature . If you cannot debate the subject with reason, with fact, with references,you should abandon any attempt at participating...subject of course to possibly interjecting a humorist comment.

It seems now that a criminal element is taking advantage of Roma and leaving them in a position of paying back for the illegal border crossings. Apparently that then in some cases causes them to commit crimes to pay the charge. in the thousands.

Whether in crime or benefits, we get stuck.

"The smugglers are charging between $10,000 and $30,000 for passage to Canada along a route that runs from Mexico to Texas to greater Toronto, according to sources who did not want to be identified.

Those using the pipeline are said to be arriving in Canada indebted to the smugglers and are made to repay them by applying for welfare benefits and engaging in low-level organized crime, the sources said."

http://news.national...ico-police-say/

"Alleged human smuggling ring brought Romanians to Canada via Mexico, police say"

The suspected smuggling scheme is being blamed for a recent spike in Romanian refugee claims, which have climbed from just 57 in 2007 to 258 last year, according to Immigration and Refugee Board figures.

So far, 209 claims have been filed this year (up to the end of September), a pace that would see another jump in 2012. Most claim that as ethnic Roma they face persecution in their home country, but few Romanian refugee claims have been accepted.

The existence of the human smuggling ring was allegedly uncovered during interviews with those who had used its services, most of whom came from the same city in Romania. Two weeks ago, vans carrying Romanians crossed the border at Stanstead, Que., without stopping. The sources said the occupants had been smuggled to Canada through Cancun.

Well put. Glad you noticed. A bit late I suggest.

Recently several threads have degenerated to simple name calling. Those that continue after one exchange are quite juvenile and their posts contemptible. Now if I am further maligned for posting topics gleaned from the weeks news, I will make that point once, then the party or parties that continue jejune insults will be sent to Coventry. I have seen stalkers and such ad hominem insulting many times before. It serves no purpose.

Peeves, some of us are tip-toeing around the elephant in the room.

I have been watching what seems to be to be a slow decline in standards on MLW for about a year now. There are a few posters who seem to be of the more left persuasion who constantly twist arguments to make the originator look like a bigot or a racist. They never directly deal with the substance but simply make ad hominem attacks on a poster's character.

What I find most distressing is that they seem to be getting away with it without reproach! Then, if someone like you or I finally have more than we can take and retaliate, it's WE who get a caution or a warning!

I truly believe that the moderation of this board has become biased. It never seemed to be this way a couple of years ago.

This was always a very civilized discussion board. I hope this trend can be corrected. It would be a shame if it were to continue to an inevitably unfortunate end.